User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Rusrog Guest

Cool 2005 Odba World Championships

Even in the midst of all the havoc Mother Nature is dealing out to our racers... ODBA has pulled together a TV DEAL FOR THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS! Be sure and make it out to the World Championships in JASPER TN to see the action first hand and then be able to see it all on TV!

Jasper is coming up quick so get those boats ready, get your hotel reservations and get ready for the ODBA 2005 World Championships & the Finale of the 2005 Mercury Triple Crown Series!

TV Coverage sponsored by Mercury Racing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jasper

Cool deal plan on being there on sat. AM
    BOAT RACING BECAUSE BASEBALL,FOOTBALL,SOCCER, GOLF AND BOWLING ONLY REQUIRE ONE BALL
    MO MONEY 2005 STV COMPETITION DRAG 2.5

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Hey Rus!;
    Oh Boy! I've got to get my Quartermaster looking GOOD beside trying to go fast? Motor was sunk and boat delaminated on side sponson too! Ahh!; Small potatoes for a racer.
    OK! Count me in. Unfortunately, the DR20 will have to wait until next season to kick some serious boats. Hope I get the video of the crash soon so I can post it.

Looking forward to running in the inside lane at least once! Ha-Ha! Put Wayne outside in the lane against me.I did take #1 at Blarney Island in Pro Gas, so seat time is paying of.

See you there in the usual tent I set-up.

Nick Kaye
    Last edited by NPK2003; 09-24-2005 at 01:32 AM.
    Nick Kaye, Wisconsin:Triad STV RR SS, 1/4 Master, DR-20 ,virgin DRX, 2 Sea Doo RXP jets, Air Nautique and 28' Bennington H2O Toys.

Rusrog Guest

Cool I'm looking

forward to seeing you folks... It should be another good show and hopefully Mother Nature will be kind to us. We need a good break...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

C U @ Jasper!

I am heading out this A.M. for Jasper...Hoping to see many of you there.

Rodney Nance is holding the River Run on Friday at Noon from the Shell Mound ramp near the race site.
    The ODBA test/tune on the race track will begin at the same time.

The local city/Police department is holding a BBQ and party at the Acuff Inn on Friday night - $8/plate.

We (the Boatworks racing Team) have been asked NOT to hold the shrimp boil again this year, but we will be gathering in the parking lot across the street from the Comfort Inn Saturday night to swap lies and bench race. They can't stop an informal gathering around the boats...at least not without causing a riot.

Sunday evening (after the race) the ODBA will hold the awards ceremony at the Western Sizlin' at 7:30pm.
    Disclaimer: Everything I post is just my .02, and should be take only as opinion. These opinions tend to be notoriously WRONG, and any that are correct, can only be attributed to my being dropped on my head as a small child - repeatedly.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Good luck to Marty Logan and the House of Color Racing team!!! We're all rooting for ya Champ!!!
    2009 Summer Thunder 8 second winner
    2009 Smokin in the Cove 8 second winner!
    2010 Summer Thunder 8:00 #1 Qualifier
    2010 Smokin in the Cove 8 Second (2nd Chance) Winner!

www.pacificpowerequip.com

http://www.jaysmithracing.com/

http://www.lucasoildragboats.com