Dave, you are the man. If it wasn't for you and your wife we probably would have starved.Dave and Grace Flodquist brought enough food for everyone. Grace cooked it and Dave had to give her all of his empty beer cans.I think she made out real good.Al Nalli and Cathy(Cat) also brought food. We had 6 members with their boats and 7 or 8 more without their boats because they were either broken or already winterized.Bob Fisher and Sue Long showed up in a 1982 Ferrarri testerosa. We told him that it probably wouldn't float but it sure looked real nice.Once again the weather didn't co-operate as it was too windy and a little chilly.We all still had a good time even though we didn't put the boats in.A lot of races took place and I won most of them because the first liar doesn't stand a chance.The newsletter will be out soon and there will be some information coming in a month or so about the winter party.I hope everyone enjoys the winter and I hope to see everyone at the winter party. Chet(Smooth Harry)Doak.

Topic