Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Email from Mercmadman

Should we feel bad ?

Omgisc3034@aol.com
    Sent Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:36 am
    To redrvl2@nycap.rr.com
    Subject Re: Being a ASS
    In a message dated 7/18/2004 4:20:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time, redrvl2@nycap.rr.com writes:

>Listen don't waste my time with your bull**** My guess your a little punk ass kid getting his thrills screwing with people on the internet chances are your on other sites doing the same thing. You know if you didn't make some of the dumb ass commets on s&f you would still be allowed to post there, we have a way of weeding out jerkoffs and you got weeded buddy. Don't screw with me because I will track you and let mommy and daddy know what you have been up too, futher more what you are doing is on the verge of harrassment you have a email address so it won't be to hard to find out who you really are so why don't you just knock it off before you get yourself in trouble
    >okay look i'm sorry for wasting your time. Your right i shouldn't have been playing around. I'm trying to help my grandpa find an stv because he just sold a euro. Your right again, I am a kid, I'm 13. If it's still that important to you I can tell you exactlly who I am but otherwise I don't give out personall info on the web, it's too dangerous. My grandpa sold his boat because he got really sick and in medical debts. He sold the boat to help pay some off. He is looking for a procomp he did get in touch with the owner of the yellow and red procomp on your site called the madness. He is not going to buy the boat because the owner is convinced he can sell it for that kind of price. For his own happiness I hope it does sell at that price. If you still have a problem with me being on the site me and mty grandpa can take our business elsewhere but your site did help a bunch. My granpa's pretty picky about getting a low priced procomp. If you can help me out off the site please do.
    I'm sorry again for wasting your time and the rest of the people on s&f
    Joe
    >
    Thanks

Ray

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds to me like he is a pretty up-frount kid.If his questions seemed foolish before,it was probably because he isn't as knowledgable as some of the S&F members are,or in some cases think they are.Greg does a pretty good job of trying to keep the scams to a minimum,from what i have seen.In this case it would probably be a bennifit to all to try to help a young man like this instead of bashing him.Hopefully it will give him a HEALTHY hobby instead of what some of the young people of today do or get-into for fun.Just my opinion. Mike T.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where the hell are these people coming from? Buttnut and the rest. It seems we are attracting the wrong kind here lately. Even got some ripoff artist. But then again when so many people think mercury is a good motor just kidding. Rick

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I followed all that crap that went on with this kid. I guess kids will be kids. I say help him as best we can and see if he is being as honest as he says he is this time.
    OneBigAssMistakeAmerica

"No good deed goes unpunished"

81 Sanger Alleycat

1984 21' Carrazza w/mariner magnum 2.5 200 EFI

www.rinaldi-engines.com

quickonstep Guest
    yall just dont give up, LEAVE IT ALONE... yall complained ya wanted him gone, yet your posting emails from him? who gives 2 ****s.

jesse

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't be too eager to buy that story either.
    Last edited by Wolverine; 07-20-2004 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fake

Fake boats for sale, fake offers to buy, insulting comments, very obsene comments.
    We dont need that here, and maybe the kid learned a lesson. I politley asked him for an explination for his actions weeks ago. With no response. I called him out, and he passed up his chance to come clean and act like an adult.

Lance
    2005 TRIAD STV EURO
    421 HP OMC 3.3 EFI by STOKER
    16" Taylor mid, Merc sporty

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear that

Inspectorlance your right he had the chance to come clean and he didn't.This kid is a little twit plain and simple some(most) of his comments were wrong. Young Kids today have no respect, for what is right or wrong if this was my kid I would put my foot up his a$$. I'm sure this wasn't the only place the kid wasmessing with. Hey Jesse don't be so fast to start an argument you don't know the half of what this kid was posting, also he started with me all on his own and there is no way I'm letting a disrespectful punk kid screw with me.
    Thanks

Ray

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I followed this kid's antics from the begining too. I have to admit, for about 2 seconds I felt a little bad when I read the story and his apology. Then I realized that at any point of making offers that he could not back up, talking about jizzing, and generally being a little asshole, he could have apologized or been sorry. I find it interesting that he is sorry now that he is busted, but never was when before he got busted.

He is 13, plenty old enough to learn that we all are responsible for our actions; but not old enough to be placing offers on boats and motors, or writing checks his ass can't cash. He dug his hole, he needs to lie in it. Just my $.02

Fish

96' STV Euro

Smarta$$ of the
    Sunshine Syndicate,

How to upload pics (click here)

Quote Originally Posted by jphii View Post
    Well then, give her a $50 bottle of booze and don't let her know about the hookers, or what you spend on them
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadAction View Post
    oh no. i just realized I am the voice of reason on a thread. i am so done, RIP 1Bad.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bulletboy I was not disrespecting your post and not making light of it. I have been here a long time have met and dealt with alot of people names are unnecessary they know who they are and I have found this to be a great boating community. Here lately we have become a buy and sell board and problems have arisen. The growth of this board has brought both good and bad. We never hear from alot of guys that have left the board and believe me when I tell you it is a great loss. I apologise if you think I was rediculing the email and it sucks just like the rip offs lately. Rick
    I cant spell worth a damm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delawarerick

I didn't think you were disrespecting my post so no apoligy needed.
    Thanks

Ray

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Scammers

All scammers play the victim when you hold their feet to the fire. They learn that is how you get over on good people.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by delawarerick
    Where the hell are these people coming from? Buttnut and the rest. It seems we are attracting the wrong kind here lately. Even got some ripoff artist. But then again when so many people think mercury is a good motor just kidding. Rick
    Hi Rick -
    I agree that we've definitely gotten a few flakes lately, but I think that's just a part of getting so big, like you said. With 10,000 + members, there's bound to be a few problems. Even the # of reported posts has gone down though
    I'm just glad that for the most part, people know how to behave, and that there are people who give a heads-up when there's a problem so that we can take care of it.

Maureen
    PS - and I'm not saying a damn thing about motors, I know which discussions to stay out of