User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    quickonstep Guest

hydrostream.org?

i know this has been asked before but i cant find the post... what is up with the place? no new users and its never updated? i know that people work and have other things, but just curious on whats going on over there.. if anyone knows, let me in on it heheh

Jesse

Hamilton, ON. Canada and on weekends, Lake Erie.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was just updated the week before last, and 2 weeks before that Mark updated with the first installment of "Driftin' with Pip".
    I don't know if he changed his mind, but Mark had suspended new memberships for a while.
    Don't forget, a lot of the content on that site is user supplied, so if he doesn't get any new content from us, the user, what's to update?
    I know I signed up in the registry when there was only around 25-30 boats, and I still like to read the wealth of information that's on there.
    Last edited by chris_lacey; 06-29-2004 at 09:56 AM.
    Chris Lacey <'((><
    22' Redline SOB
    Merc 225 3.0l
    1995 Harley Davidson Road King

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read on another post that he is real busy too, so he is limited in what he can do with the site. If I remember right, he does it on his own.

quickonstep Guest
    i figured that he did do it on his own.. and it is a good source of info for hydrostream owners... i was just really wondering why theres no more registration.. and like s&f is a good all around, err a GREAT all around hi po boating site... and you have the ally board, just was thinkin why there was nothing put forth for HS guys..

Jesse

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if the new hydrostream will do anything like that or not. Last I heard he said he would still update the site once in a while, like every month or couple weeks(?) if stuff was sent to him. Well, there sure is plenty of hydrostream stuff here