https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...late-tko/live/

After congratulating Chisora on his performance, Fury turned his attention to WBA, WBO and IBF champion Oleksandr Usyk who was sitting ringside. Fury called for an undisputed title fight next, taunting Usyk as Usyk climbed to the ring apron.

"Where's Oleksandr Usyk?" Fury asked. "The rabbit. Hey, rabbit. You're next, you little bitch. You're next. Me and you. ... 15-stone little midget beat a bodybuilder. Well, I ain't a bodybuilder, sucker. I'm gonna write you off. I already done one Ukrainian, Klitschko, didn't I? And I'll do you as well, gappy-teeth. You ugly little man. Let's get it on."

Usyk gave no reaction as Fury screamed and taunted him, at one point even seeming to take a call on his cell phone. The fight with Usyk is the one boxing fans are hoping to see. It would crown the first four-belt undisputed heavyweight champion in history. But Fury also suggested that his next fight could be with Joe Joyce.

Joyce was next to Usyk on the ring apron and enthusiastically agreed when Fury said that if "rabbit" Usyk chose to run from the fight, he would happily fight Joyce before angling for a fourth fight with Deontay Wilder.