Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vpn...

I can't find the other thread, but this is that I get when I try to access S&F when AdGuard VPN turns itself on (after restarting my phone),

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20221018-195043_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	511190

Let's just go ahead and make America great again!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like you're facing an issue when trying to access S&F (presumably a website or application) after AdGuard VPN is enabled on your phone. It's not uncommon for VPNs to interfere with certain websites or applications due to their security settings or IP address masking. To resolve this issue, you can try a few troubleshooting steps. Firstly, ensure that you have a stable internet connection and that AdGuard VPN is functioning properly. You can try disabling and re-enabling the VPN to see if it resolves the problem. If the issue persists, you may need to adjust the VPN settings or contact the support team for further assistance.It's also worth mentioning that some websites or applications may have their own restrictions or limitations when accessed through a VPN. In such cases, you may want to try accessing the website or application without the VPN enabled. Also can be useful app https://workspace.google.com/marketp...on/53011246076 for check email verification If you continue to experience difficulties, it may be helpful to reach out to the support team of the S&F platform or AdGuard VPN for specific guidance and troubleshooting tailored to your situation.
    Last edited by takuma; 06-11-2023 at 04:23 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by takuma View Post
    It seems like you're facing an issue when trying to access S&F (presumably a website or application) after AdGuard VPN is enabled on your phone. It's not uncommon for VPNs to interfere with certain websites or applications due to their security settings or IP address masking. To resolve this issue, you can try a few troubleshooting steps. Firstly, ensure that you have a stable internet connection and that AdGuard VPN is functioning properly. You can try disabling and re-enabling the VPN to see if it resolves the problem. If the issue persists, you may need to adjust the VPN settings or contact the support team for further assistance.It's also worth mentioning that some websites or applications may have their own restrictions or limitations when accessed through a VPN. In such cases, you may want to try accessing the website or application without the VPN enabled. Also can be useful app https://workspace.google.com/marketp...on/53011246076 for check email verification If you continue to experience difficulties, it may be helpful to reach out to the support team of the S&F platform or AdGuard VPN for specific guidance and troubleshooting tailored to your situation.
    well explained.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    David, they have been having issues @ Scream and Fly for almost 2 weeks. Try Brave browser if you can, I've been having a tuff time for a while now, talked with Greg, he says they are finding the problems one @ a time. Today is the first time I've been able to open the site reliably. (Same messages that you are getting) If you are an apple guy, turn off Safari, take it off the task bar, make Brave your default browser. Good Luck!
    Wriggleys gum makes me think of boating, "Double your engines, Double your fun"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It never fails, shoot your mouth off and you get slapped. I just shut down Brave, turned Safari back on, and Scream and Fly loaded in a nano-second. Maybe they are getting it fixed.
    Hurrah!
    Wriggleys gum makes me think of boating, "Double your engines, Double your fun"