User Tag List

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 52 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It honestly isn't scream and fly without Chaz's boomer takes. They're crazy, but we will miss them when he's gone. I may always disagree, but I have to credit his enthusiasm, and well used emotes. He was never the target market for this. His headstone won't say anything, it'll just be a purring Merc 2.5 with a eternal supply of race gas.

2. Likes 22R liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    700volts close to seawater, got any USCG regs on that yet, asking for a friend?

4. Likes David - WI, stoker2001, NICE PAIR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JLanier571 View Post
    It honestly isn't scream and fly without Chaz's boomer takes. They're crazy, but we will miss them when he's gone. I may always disagree, but I have to credit his enthusiasm, and well used emotes. He was never the target market for this. His headstone won't say anything, it'll just be a purring Merc 2.5 with a eternal supply of race gas.
    Crazy ... ??? Not so much unless your a Joan Bayhard groupie ...

Nor can ya say, that I'm lying or being deceitful of the truth ...

No, if anything, I throw the ball over the plate. Many it seems, can't handle the truth .. that's on them , and honestly I feel sorry for those that are too afraid to say what they know .. or how they feel about an issue.
    And my time is much to valuable to me than stand around while they pizz down my leg and try to tell me it's raining ...

My hand is in the air .. I was wrong about nowhere to charge the battery's. As Shaun said it hit him all of a sudden, you can plug into shore power.
    Granted you have to either live on the water and not go far from home or .. rent a marina slip every few miles ..

Target audience ... Lets break down what Shaun said. Drive up to the staging area, get a running start @ the flag girl .. go .750 of a mile .. circle back .. make the trip again and it's down to 60% power. It will slow down it you want to go again. So to get it back in condition to run another 1.5 miles wide open, you will need to wait at least 1 1/2 - 2 hours to bring the battery's back up ... or as he said ,,, drink beer with your friends and then ride home @ 20 mph ... pppffftttttt Is that where we're headed .. get drunk and ride home at 20 mph .. Have at it my friend , me I'll pass , and I gotz a Canole' that says Shaun would pass as well ...

Our little track is 22 miles. It spans from the Jensen Beach causeway ... to the Ft. Pierce idle zone , just south of South Bridge. The power lines cross the river at aprox half way.
    CRUDLY this ones for you ... If the electroalbatross goes 95 MPH wide open and it can do so for 25 seconds ... how much charge time will be needed to cover the first 11 miles .. and then the second 11 miles ... Please, take all the time you need ..

Who did he say, was the best lower unit guy in the world ... ??? And here I thought Dominick did every one he has ever owned ...

Hey .. isn't that an open cockpit boat ??? I could have swore not long ago, he stood right in the middle of my shop floor and said he would never be caught running a non canopy boat wide open .. especially at LOTO... LOL
    Well let me introduce you to Bla-bla, CEO of Electrosmoots , a publicly traded company ...
    Heck, they might even be able to get Dimbiden to give them a government grant for a few trillion dollars .... to help "cleanup the water". I'm afraid it's gonna take CRUMtard a while to cipher how long it would take to go 22 miles .. but I have a feeling the river will be pretty desolate if they have their way.
    I rekkon I'd sell out too ,,, if I just got paid stupid money from a "big board" company to help rig and run a boat for a weekend .. but then again ....

2.5L on my grave stone .. I already gotz a propane 3.0L .. I figgert I'd just shove a hose up CHUBlee's azz before I go ... gotta be enough methane in him to run that baby for a few centuries .... <---{ VP 110(=----<<<

Gotta be so cheap to install .. that they will let you charge up for free ...

https://www.docksidepower.com/

6. Thanks Instigator thanked for this post
    Likes stoker2001, NICE PAIR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody mentioned how many KVA the batterys are, so we cant do a rough calc on charging time

8. Likes Instigator liked this post
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think he said they were pulling 400 amps per motor!

Cant even wrap my mind around that.

Chaz, have fun bro!

Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    Nobody mentioned how many KVA the batterys are, so we cant do a rough calc on charging time
    I'd rather be competitive w/junk I built in my garage than win w/stuff I bought.

I refuse to allow common sense to interfere w/my boat buying decisions.

Checkmate 16' 140 Johnson
    Hydrostream 17' Vector FrankenRude I
    Laser 480 (?) 21' w/GT 200
    Glastron Carlson Conquest w/XP 2.6
    Glastron Carlson CVX 20 w/XP 2.6
    24' Sonic w/twin 250 Johnsons
    24' Sonic w/twin 250 HO Johnsons
    19' STV River Rocket w/FrankenRude II
    Allison XR 2002 w/Frankenrude II
    Hydrostream 18' V-King w/Frankenrude II

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

11. Likes Instigator liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Crazy ... ??? Not so much unless your a Joan Bayhard groupie ...

Nor can ya say, that I'm lying or being deceitful of the truth ...

No, if anything, I throw the ball over the plate. Many it seems, can't handle the truth .. that's on them , and honestly I feel sorry for those that are too afraid to say what they know .. or how they feel about an issue.
    And my time is much to valuable to me than stand around while they pizz down my leg and try to tell me it's raining ...

My hand is in the air .. I was wrong about nowhere to charge the battery's. As Shaun said it hit him all of a sudden, you can plug into shore power.
    Granted you have to either live on the water and not go far from home or .. rent a marina slip every few miles ..

Target audience ... Lets break down what Shaun said. Drive up to the staging area, get a running start @ the flag girl .. go .750 of a mile .. circle back .. make the trip again and it's down to 60% power. It will slow down it you want to go again. So to get it back in condition to run another 1.5 miles wide open, you will need to wait at least 1 1/2 - 2 hours to bring the battery's back up ... or as he said ,,, drink beer with your friends and then ride home @ 20 mph ... pppffftttttt Is that where we're headed .. get drunk and ride home at 20 mph .. Have at it my friend , me I'll pass , and I gotz a Canole' that says Shaun would pass as well ...

Our little track is 22 miles. It spans from the Jensen Beach causeway ... to the Ft. Pierce idle zone , just south of South Bridge. The power lines cross the river at aprox half way.
    CRUDLY this ones for you ... If the electroalbatross goes 95 MPH wide open and it can do so for 25 seconds ... how much charge time will be needed to cover the first 11 miles .. and then the second 11 miles ... Please, take all the time you need ..

Who did he say, was the best lower unit guy in the world ... ??? And here I thought Dominick did every one he has ever owned ...

Hey .. isn't that an open cockpit boat ??? I could have swore not long ago, he stood right in the middle of my shop floor and said he would never be caught running a non canopy boat wide open .. especially at LOTO... LOL
    Well let me introduce you to Bla-bla, CEO of Electrosmoots , a publicly traded company ...
    Heck, they might even be able to get Dimbiden to give them a government grant for a few trillion dollars .... to help "cleanup the water". I'm afraid it's gonna take CRUMtard a while to cipher how long it would take to go 22 miles .. but I have a feeling the river will be pretty desolate if they have their way.
    I rekkon I'd sell out too ,,, if I just got paid stupid money from a "big board" company to help rig and run a boat for a weekend .. but then again ....

2.5L on my grave stone .. I already gotz a propane 3.0L .. I figgert I'd just shove a hose up CHUBlee's azz before I go ... gotta be enough methane in him to run that baby for a few centuries .... <---{ VP 110(=----<<<

Gotta be so cheap to install .. that they will let you charge up for free ...

https://www.docksidepower.com/
    holy **** the amount of logic in this post is almost unfathomable. these are the posts i live for!!

13. Likes stoker2001 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimboat View Post
    I wonder what this fully rigged setup weighs?
    All your answers are in the Facebook post

https://m.facebook.com/groups/speedb...2239832910962/
    We have invented the world; WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David - WI View Post
    In full sunlight those 2" x 6" panels are each good for 1/4 hp... and you call someone else "clueless"?

The tech is now coming on line to make super thin solar sheets, I believe you will see solar installed between the gel coat and fiber in the mold from factory, I used a very little solar panel on top of a skid steer about 14x20 inch I leave at my dump site where there is no power, I have since installed a new starter and fixed the problem but it kept the battery fully charged, diesels like to spin fast to start, I was just showing that solar is getting cheaper and better designs all the time.
    If this post is read 10 years from now you will realize how time have changed because those heavy batteries we use today will be a antique design that we joke about, but It's all we have today, this whole industry is just starting to show many different ideas to cure the problems that are faced with lithium, cobalt, nickel.

https://youtu.be/tQmFVcD-Mbo

Clueless
    We have invented the world; WE see

16. Likes JBS liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ten years from now they will laugh at how stupid we were to throw all this money into a non starter like electric power for cars and boats. As reserve power for a home or dedicated factory it’s viable. As soon as you make it Mobil it is not viable. I predict that hydrogen will end up being the power source that we end up using to replace petroleum. It’s already in the field and working fine just like propane. In certain applications it works great. Transportation is one. The company’s like Toyota are heavily invested in transportation and they don’t screw around spending foolishly. If ev’s were the end all be all they would not develop cars with hydrogen
    Last edited by XstreamVking; 08-26-2022 at 10:50 AM.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

18. Likes stoker2001, tnelsmn, Rigaud liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Cuda....Real Classy. To wish someone dead because you disagree with their opinion, shows how much you really need help.

That boat is Bad love the sound, the next generation batteries will make it a normal reality, they have solar film out you could cover that big flat deck and have FREE power.

https://www.bougerv.com/products/200...hoCWcEQAvD_BwE[/QUOTE]

20. Likes Instigator, stoker2001 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jesus, another novel. Who would want to filter thru all that gobblegook. Electric is a new fad because the crooks in the government (who own stock in Chinas production of lithium and solar panels) get a BIG kickback from the mandating and promotion of electric stuff. They get nothing from hydrogen development. Catch my drift? See their grift?

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

22. Likes stoker2001, 22R, tnelsmn, NICE PAIR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beak boater View Post
    hey cuda....real classy. To wish someone dead because you disagree with their opinion, shows how much you really need help.
    One must remember that CRUD is a special kind of stupid. He's for "free speech" as long as it align's with the anti-AMERICA movement he belongs too ... he and a couple others here are an island unto themselves.

He thinks 10,000 words from others thoughts are chaff enough that we will forget.
    (yes the dark garbage he posts have actually locked the site before. Look above, he did a pretty poor job once again of his signature cut and paste jobs .. LMAO )

CRUD .. the math too hard for you .. or is it someone already helped you and you found out that it will take a full day + to go 22 miles .. Only an idiot would spend the time money and effort to go in that direction .. come to think of it, you'd be a perfect fit ..

22 miles , 1.5 miles at a time .. stop 14+ time's to charge for an hour and 45 minutes ... tard thinking at it's finest ...

24. Likes stoker2001 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There still some kinks to work out

Thinking $ 70.000,- is a bit on the high side for an engine package
    And if everybody goes electric tomorrow you are going to need some serious nucleair backup
    But how many years was the outboard around before breaking the 100 hp number
    190 kg for an electric outboard is still way to much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220826-210623.png  

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    Jesus, another novel. Who would want to filter thru all that gobblegook. Electric is a new fad because the crooks in the government (who own stock in Chinas production of lithium and solar panels) get a BIG kickback from the mandating and promotion of electric stuff. They get nothing from hydrogen development. Catch my drift? See their grift?

V-king .. Novel's I have read .. kept me interested, intrigued, anticipating the next sentence, paragraph, page and chapter ...

The gobblegook as you aptly named the randomly cut and paste, out of sequence, nonsense is that of a former #1 village idiot" as apposed to the magic of a good author.
    I do however agree, those posts do have the volume of a novel. I would imagine it's easy to post 10,000 word essays .. when your writing comes from "google" instead of your own personal thought's ...

CRUBLY ... I noticed you still haven't been able to narrow down the math problem (well problem to you) that I posted to show how inefficient electric propulsion would be . I'm sure you could google "on line calculators" and they probably have instruction videos to show you how to do simple math .. but then if you saw for yourself ... you wouldn't be able to cut and paste more stupid $hiz, about things you know nothing about ...

27. Likes stoker2001 liked this post
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 52 ... LastLast