User Tag List

Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 65 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr. CUDA, What I know is back in the 50s and the 60s people in Catholic school knew nothing about the Bible. You ask a question, am I going to heaven. Gods word says that we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ not by our own efforts or works. Ephesians 2:8. God will make the final decision where I end up.

If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them for you.

2. Likes pearlriverrat, Noah Burns liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CUDA View Post
    Give it away...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ailouts-359932

<section class="page-content__row page-content__row--story is-bg-full-width is-boxed " style="box-sizing: border-box; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; position: relative; z-index: 2; margin: 0px auto; max-width: 100%; border: 0px; padding: 1.875rem 0px;"><section class="media-item media-item--story media-item--story-lead " style="box-sizing: border-box;">
    Here’s your check’: Trump’s massive payouts to farmers will be hard to pull back

What's happening to US farmers now ? They are going belly up because of some stupid war in some corrupt country where Obama & Biden flipped the government in 2014 and installed a midget Tv actor. Now sanctioning wussia of the fertilizer Us farmers need to grow. Potash has quadrupled under Joe davos since 2021 ! Is that in the countries interest Cuda? However, this whole thing looks like a controlled slow burn of the US economy & food supply. Some real mindless comments here

</section></section>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun K View Post

What's happening to US farmers now ? They are going belly up because of some stupid war in some corrupt country where Obama & Biden flipped the government in 2014 and installed a midget Tv actor. Now sanctioning wussia of the fertilizer Us farmers need to grow. Potash has quadrupled under Joe davos since 2021 ! Is that in the countries interest Cuda? However, this whole thing looks like a controlled slow burn of the US economy & food supply. Some real mindless comments here

yes Eu and USA self destructing by their own leaders, only good news is China going down faster also by their own leaders.
    What are you paying for vinylester and epoxy atm?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    yes Eu and USA self destructing by their own leaders, only good news is China going down faster also by their own leaders.
    What are you paying for vinylester and epoxy atm?
    I would be quite skeptical of what you read in any western news sources my friend. China has been stockpiling grain to the moon over the last years, look it up. This whole thing is theater

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be quite skeptical of what you read in any western news sources my friend. China has been stockpiling grain to the moon over the last years, look it up. This whole thing is theater
    Yes I try to get my news from people and businesses on the ground.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just got off the phone with Sister Mary .. while she did admit to smacking the children's knuckles with a ruler, for their own good .. she remembers using a ballpeen hammer on CRUD's head .. and it still did no good.

I guess it explains why his head is flat .. and ganGREEN in color.

She said he wrote that his main goals in life were to own two boats.

One, a big BLOW boat because even at an early age .. he knew his pronoun.

The second, a boat he could lead the parade with. Carry the f*g flag .

He would have one nice boat, except for the left wing tards don't think (and their right) that boaters vote for stupid people with stupid ideas. Hence there are no government programs costing billions to purchase boats for tard voters.

I think "little jimmie crudbox" is more agnostic .. than atheist. He knows there is a god, but only pulls him out of the woodwork .. when he's in trouble, afraid, or alone. Ohh Lawd, please hep me. I never do it again .. until, next time. Fits right in with his personality of a liar ..

Chaz = wunderin, how many bus loads of illegal immigrants he's havin dropped off at his place ... ??? Afterall, those are his people, being allowed in, by his people ..

BTW, staying on topic .. how much is a replacement battery for a "played out, plade-s tezzla" ... ???

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B7768293-356F-46CF-87C0-195475E6EE83.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	236.5 KB 
ID:	509630

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really are a buffoon... Street outlaws is where you get your "real life" info from huh? Literally hundreds of people (including myself) have first hand experience with them only agreeing to race someone on the show if you will lose to them.

Cuda may have an opinion on EV that I disagree with but one thing I do agree with him on is that you are a complete idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    On tonight's Street Outlaws ..

JJ the Boss gaptized some "Tezla played s" kid with a 67 Nova, iron small block , carby .. no nitrous .. Where was the commadore ... he would have been next on the choppin block ... LMAO

JJ was quoted ..

$150,000.00 car .. thats more than my whole neighborhood cost ..
    STV Pro Comp Ski| 200 Merc

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting you say that US farmers are going belly up, my cousin and his family are farmers... soy and wheat... they're currently busier and making more money from the product coming out of the ground than they ever have. Another cousin, that one's brother, is a cattleman, raising and selling more cattle than any time since we were kids.

I almost regret not going into business with both of them when it was an option, working for this lowly government contractor here in Texas just doesn't pay what farming does.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Burns View Post
    Interesting you say that US farmers are going belly up, my cousin and his family are farmers... soy and wheat... they're currently busier and making more money from the product coming out of the ground than they ever have. Another cousin, that one's brother, is a cattleman, raising and selling more cattle than any time since we were kids.

I almost regret not going into business with both of them when it was an option, working for this lowly government contractor here in Texas just doesn't pay what farming does.
    You might want to look into cricket farming because US agriculture will be shutting down due to climate change, like the nitrogen policies be pushed forward in the Netherlands right now. The US is about a year or so behind at the most. Potash 300% increase since 2021 was only the first salvo here.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand our wonderful governor wants to put a special tax on meat because when people eat meat they produce excessive amounts of methane gas into the atmosphere. Crickets are the future.
    Last edited by Stoker boy; 09-09-2022 at 07:40 AM.

13. Thanks David - WI thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Burns View Post
    You really are a buffoon... Street outlaws is where you get your "real life" info from huh? Literally hundreds of people (including myself) have first hand experience with them only agreeing to race someone on the show if you will lose to them.

Cuda may have an opinion on EV that I disagree with but one thing I do agree with him on is that you are a complete idiot.
    Wait .. you mean to tell me that Santa , Pro Wrestlin and that you were in Huston Control for the moon landing too ...

I'd axe you for info on ... well everything. But if you don't know what the little green emoji means ...

Then you really are the ...

N umber
    O ne
    A zz
    H at

SK sez:
    You might want to look into cricket farming because US agriculture will be shutting down due to climate change, like the nitrogen policies be pushed forward in the Netherlands right now. The US is about a year or so behind at the most. Potash 300% increase since 2021 was only the first salvo here.

Stoker states :
    I understand our wonderful governor wants to put a special tax on meat because when people eat meat they produce excessive amounts of methane gas into the atmosphere. Crickets is the future.

$20,000.00 batteries .. your not allowed to charge.

Gabby hired N.O.A.H. to sniff out fluctuance and report every Monday.

CRUD has been contracted to lead every pride parade until 2034.

The rest of us will be fine after the mid-terms.

I just got back from Africa .. they explained to me how they feel about the current education system in certain parts of Murica ...

15. Likes David - WI liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some children

never mature

It's all about those likes huh?

I'm married to the girl I started dating when I was 16 yr old

Tell them the truth

The Coke paid for the drag race days

and made you who you are...

In the early 80's the machine shop I used was next door to a welding shop, two man operation

the machine shop and welding shop did work for Fast By Gast the top 2 cycle drag bike engine builder,

welders built the bike frames Herb the machinist did what was needed, the welder's went from a two man operation single door shop to a

ex 1950's new car dealership, with several new employees, huge operation over night, was told those big oxygen

tanks could handle about 14 kilograms of coke and still have a supply of oxygen so it was functional...

BRILLIANT!
    We have invented the world; WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning Mr. CUDA, I hope you had a glorious week. You keep talking about “Coke” do you mean as in cocaine? Always remember, speed kills. I hope you have a wonderful weekend I will keep you in my prayers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You tin foil hat types really crack me up.

Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 65 ... LastLast