Greetings to all, again

Yesterday I created a thread looking for some prop help. I got some great input and it is greatly appreciated. As in the previous thread, I have a 1993 Skeeter 200SX bass boat with 1992 Mercury 175hp EFI. The boat is very heavy with full load.I purchased a used/like new 21" Tempest Plus prop. This prop has no dings or dents and supposedly was only used for a few hours. It's 14.6" wide and is larger in diameter vs the 26" High 5 prop, 13.3" wide, that came with the boat when I purchased it in 2018. The Tempest prop seems to vibrate the engine somewhat at idle speed vs no vibration at idle with the smaller High 5.

My question to whomever cares to chime in is could the vibration be caused by the larger diameter or might there be something wrong with the prop balance wise. Like I said before the prop seriously looks brand new and the seller seemed ligit in telling me it was only used once. I have never experimented with the large Tempest prop before so I do not have any knowledge of it's characteristics.

I'm also considering purchasing a new prop and am looking at a MW Ballistic. Does anyone know the pros and cons of the Ballistic.

Thanks