Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for project tunnel boat!

Hi I’ve been looking for project would like a tunnel boat with or without power I would really like a older ski racer or something let me know if anything is out there glass work or hull work is ok.

I live in Auburn mi

989-737-9561
    Last edited by jwardynski; 08-03-2021 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 1988 Crusader, pickle fork tunnel hull boat with trailer. It is a project boat. The Super Plate Transom jack uses a linear actuator that is not reparable. Single cable steering the outer jacket is cracked and will need replacement. The boat does not have navigation lights also, no cleats or ski eyes at the transom. There is an old 1979, 150 HP Mercury that I was planning on mounting to the boat.

Also a 1984 Laser LTV with a Kevlar hull, and trailer. It has a CMC hydraulic transom jack and a Yamaha Pro V-150 Outboard. The floor was drilled and 2 component closed cell foam flotation installed last spring.

Boats are located in upstate New York Both boats are just under 18 feet in length.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dondenney View Post
    I have a 1988 Crusader, pickle fork tunnel hull boat with trailer. It is a project boat. The Super Plate Transom jack uses a linear actuator that is not reparable. Single cable steering the outer jacket is cracked and will need replacement. The boat does not have navigation lights also, no cleats or ski eyes at the transom. There is an old 1979, 150 HP Mercury that I was planning on mounting to the boat.

Also a 1984 Laser LTV with a Kevlar hull, and trailer. It has a CMC hydraulic transom jack and a Yamaha Pro V-150 Outboard. The floor was drilled and 2 component closed cell foam flotation installed last spring.

Boats are located in upstate New York Both boats are just under 18 feet in length.

hi how much are you asking for the boats and have any pics you could just txt them to my phone might be easier. Thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the TH Marine actuator would work in your jackplate? https://thmarinesupplies.com/collect...-trim-actuator

Let's just go ahead and make America great again!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    David WI,

I have a CMC jack plate and the motor burned up. So I ordered a replacement pump motor unit as shown in your picture. With some modifications to the mounting hardware on the Super Plate it might fit. The Super Plate has almost 10 inches of setback. The Crusader boat does not have a splash well. The set back is required so the motor can be tilted all the way up for transport.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send me your phone number and I will send some pictures. I can e-mail some pictures. Let me know. My mobile is 585-220-1206

E-mail is dondenney@rochester.rr.com

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Tunnel boat project

Quote Originally Posted by dondenney View Post
    Send me your phone number and I will send some pictures. I can e-mail some pictures. Let me know. My mobile is 585-220-1206

E-mail is dondenney@rochester.rr.com
    I have a 17' magnum missle true tunnel..200 hp merc and galv trailer..hyd center steering.hot foot.trim on wheel.big fuel cell..almost. Finished..needs paint work..motor clean 20" tnt 2.4 has no spark..i have 2 new switch boxes and new stator just need install..has good comp..no corrosion..can send pics to your phone..call or text me 321.537.0905.boat in melbourne fl

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnum2.5 View Post
    I have a 17' magnum missle true tunnel..200 hp merc and galv trailer..hyd center steering.hot foot.trim on wheel.big fuel cell..almost. Finished..needs paint work..motor clean 20" tnt 2.4 has no spark..i have 2 new switch boxes and new stator just need install..has good comp..no corrosion..can send pics to your phone..call or text me 321.537.0905.boat in melbourne fl
    $3000.00