Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HStream1 View Post
    And my point of that video was. There aint no Electric car gonna produce 1450 HP and Run 220 MPH for 500 Miles.

I can see it now!!! After every 100 Miles. We pause this race so everyone can Pit for 1 hr to charge back up on their Gasoline Powered generators.

The same way It's been going on for ever,...

https://youtu.be/49rH3buD0bc
    We have invented the world; WE see

Formerly Central WI/LOTO Currently PHX AZ
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question now is?? Where is the Headless Hulahoop that started this thread in the first place?
    Finally, after 6 pages, someone realizes that the OP just threw a brick of firecrackers into the bathroom and left.

I don’t agree with “2-strokes should be banned” whatsoever, but I do run a 4-stroke on my old school ride and don’t talk about it much on here due to the hatred shown towards them. I don’t need to sell anyone my ideals, it’s true that this is America and we have the right to have choices.

What we SHOULD be discussing is how California sets the pace for what the EPA will be adopting for laws in the future, and if you pay attention, California has banned “non-green” 2-strokes from certain public waters, namely Lake Tahoe. This should alarm all of us, as it truly is a slippery slope.

I’ve been a member of this site for 15 years, and a lurker before then. The changes of our landscape, boats, engines, attitudes, and technology over the years has really divided us. Instead of Mercury vs OMC vs Yamaha, we’re arguing about 2-stroke vs 4-stroke vs electric.

I’m not a fan of the unsustainability of the electric, but big government all over the world is pushing it and no one can really tell us where all of these resources for copper windings and rare earth metals is coming from, nor how the infrastructure or power plants will keep up. Seems like we’re on a death march, but nobody knows the route.

Somehow there needs to be some levity here or it’s going to get really ugly. Instead of bashing each other we need to unite and figure out a way to get our interests represented or we’re going to get run over.

That’s my opinion, and we all know they’re like belly buttons; everybody starts out with one.
    Last edited by HydroSkreamin; 06-04-2021 at 12:15 PM.
    A problem is only a problem when viewed as a problem...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What will be bigger the Batteries or the Zincs? Cant wait to see props fizzle off like an alka seltzer!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My question now is?? Where is the Headless Hulahoop that started this thread in the first place?
    We know what happened :

He woke up the next day and first thing was .. Ohh man , what a headache ...

Second thing was ... I said what ... Ohh nooo , Ohhh ****

Then he locked up , not knowing how or what to do ...

His home-bouy Hydro .. tried to cover for him .. No HydroSqueemish .. he didn't pitch a brick , he called an artillery strike on his own position ..

But it has been quite a learning experience :

I learned that drunks move on instead of being able to put their hand in the air ... and come clean ...

Drunks cheeezehead friends , don't have what it take to tell their friend , you know you can just delete the thread , in a couple weeks no one will remember what an azz you made of yourself ..

People in Motown .. prefer Honda's ...

ADD really does have ADD ...

Crud ... will agree , just as long as what's said comes from a fellow **** ******* ****** *** ******

Electric **** ******* has to put his finger in a light socket while ************ to achieve an ******

Forkin is the only one on this thread who owns a 911

Chaz .. likes ole beaters too .. Fords or Chevys only . Gotta be 632 ci or bigger ..

Honda ... cross breed or whatever they call them Rebok lookin *** *** tin cans .. Ppppfffttttttt

Keef ... Dave S ... good to see you guys , hope all is well ...

5. Likes mrichartz, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All is well .....I have made some stupid posts when drinking......Then I go back and have gotten thumbs ups.......Need to stop drinking. but after 40 years it is hard.

7. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    We know what happened :

He woke up the next day and first thing was .. Ohh man , what a headache ...

Second thing was ... I said what ... Ohh nooo , Ohhh ****

Then he locked up , not knowing how or what to do ...

His home-bouy Hydro .. tried to cover for him .. No HydroSqueemish .. he didn't pitch a brick , he called an artillery strike on his own position ..

But it has been quite a learning experience :

I learned that drunks move on instead of being able to put their hand in the air ... and come clean ...

Drunks cheeezehead friends , don't have what it take to tell their friend , you know you can just delete the thread , in a couple weeks no one will remember what an azz you made of yourself ..

People in Motown .. prefer Honda's ...

ADD really does have ADD ...

Crud ... will agree , just as long as what's said comes from a fellow **** ******* ****** *** ******

Electric **** ******* has to put his finger in a light socket while ************ to achieve an ******

Forkin is the only one on this thread who owns a 911

Chaz .. likes ole beaters too .. Fords or Chevys only . Gotta be 632 ci or bigger ..

Honda ... cross breed or whatever they call them Rebok lookin *** *** tin cans .. Ppppfffttttttt

Keef ... Dave S ... good to see you guys , hope all is well ...
    Man I wish I could see through all the asterisks
    \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\///

Checkmate Pulsare 2100 with a 2017 Merc 250 Pro XS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM me I’ll translate for you. I’m fluent in CHAZ!!��
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceF3 View Post
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

10. Likes mrichartz, CRH1, keefallan liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceF3 View Post
    You'd see a sad, bitter old man. In recent years, we've seen the power tour guys, the UMPBA guys, and a few others, all head to Facebook because they're tired of the same bull**** artists constantly putting others down, arguing, and making everything political. In recent months, solid posters like Markus and Engineer Mike, and now HH followed suit. Who wants to put up a build thread, or discuss new technology, when it just gets turned into a **** throwing contest. The irony is that the people now doing all the bitching are the exact cause of this. Scream and Fly has officially turned into OSO. Congrats guys.
    Last edited by John S; 06-04-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like S+F.... so all you Ars kisinger Dearascals can exit stage left. Long live S+F.......

13. Likes HStream1 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya Know for someone that hasnt contributed a damn thing to the Base of what this site is about I seriously have to shake my head. In going over your past posts. Not once was it Helpful in any way Boat related. I will stand corrected. Youve been a member here for almost 15 years and nothing Positive has come from you at all. Its all Political or Opinionated. And to refer to this site as OSO is a Insult to those that have contributed over the years.

YES some really fantastic people have come and gone. And Why? Because Ass hats ask questions and when someone in the know responds with knowledge they want to argue the response. Frankly Ive seen it witnessed it first hand and it Turns people off. Markus was a contributor and still is occasionally as were many others. BUT??? HH as you refer to, hasnt contributed a rats keester to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    You'd see a sad, bitter old man. In recent years, we've seen the power tour guys, the UMPBA guys, and a few others, all head to Facebook because they're tired of the same bull**** artists constantly putting others down, arguing, and making everything political. In recent months, solid posters like Markus and Engineer Mike, and now HH followed suit. Who wants to put up a build thread, or discuss new technology, when it just gets turned into a **** throwing contest. The irony is that the people now doing all the bitching are the exact cause of this. Scream and Fly has officially turned into OSO. Congrats guys.
    Bud Conner "Heathen" "Defending Our Constitution"

FOR ALL ENGINE APPLICATIONS
    DRY Film Lubricant for Piston Skirts & Cranks + Thermal Barrier Ceramic Coatings for Piston Tops, Combustion Chambers, Valves etc !!

15. Thanks mrichartz, transomstand thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    S&F nothing like OSO. If you want to play on the interwebs, you have to have gator skin that's all. If your feelings get hurt, don't venture onto the net.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

17. Thanks TraceF3 thanked for this post
    Likes HStream1, TraceF3, mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Society has become more and more negative. Your own post is no exception. Try to be positive my friend.
    \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\///

Checkmate Pulsare 2100 with a 2017 Merc 250 Pro XS

19. Likes HStream1, mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chazzzz.....I was just lookin at a Crank......Big an ugly....4.25 .Full center main weights.....malloey in the outside.......superman.......don't like this one......If ya know what I tellin.....Where do I get piston rings......Dikes?.....Seems like a non fillet crank.......not like a Kellog????? with full radies ?????..... the ones with mallory don't sing like the kellog????? thanks......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    All is well .....I have made some stupid posts when drinking......Then I go back and have gotten thumbs ups.......Need to stop drinking. but after 40 years it is hard.
    ...bet cha u could do it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.... Fugi..........

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast