Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Euro vs t4

Hello new member here. I am currently in Ontario which is terrible for finding very good condition tunnel hulls. I missed an opportunity on a nice seebold eagle a few weeks back and now we are here. I have been in contact with paul at top gun, he has a rocket and euro in his shop just shipped from full throttle I am going to look at and see the difference in person. I am 99% sure I will be putting down a deposit on a new one which I think will arrive next year. Now on to the initial point of this post. I am looking for dual front buckets so the t3 is out which really sucks cause that is the boat I want. I have a wife and kid which means euro or dual bucket rocket, but then I cam across this quatershot t4 which is different I am just unable to find much useable information. Can anyone tell me about a t4 quatershot vs the euro. I have done a lot of reading on the stv side of things like I might buy a rocket with dual buckets but it would also be nice to have a bit of space for the family days. I am on the hunt for a motor so any thoughts on that would help. I can get a 225 promax which is a nice start but wondering if the bigger boats need a 300x or something along those lines.

Sorry for the long post

Kyle

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both boats are made by Jack Barsh at Full Throttle. I have never bought from him but his reputation is excellent. Mr. Barsh might have some insight about how the boats compare.

Performance | Full Throttle Powerboats

I bought a 200XS ROS for my SS2000. Anthony SS has a 200XS on an STV and it works for him. The 225 Promax is a great motor but relatively thirsty. If you need to go 100 plus with a full boat you should buy a 300

Reynolds Racing and Marine Used Outboards (reynoldsracingmarine.com)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Both boats are made by Jack Barsh at Full Throttle. I have never bought from him but his reputation is excellent. Mr. Barsh might have some insight about how the boats compare.

I bought a 200XS ROS for my SS2000. Anthony SS has a 200XS on an STV and it works for him. The 225 Promax is a great motor but relatively thirsty. If you need to go 100 plus with a full boat you should buy a 300

inhave tried to get in contact with jack i assume he’s a hard man to get ahold of. Thanks for the reply much appreciated

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both are great boats and my choice would be a Euro. Tons of room and storage and good all around boat. I had a 2.5 300 drag with N20 on my Euro. Raced it in DSRA with 300 and would put a 200 pro stock set up on for cruising the rivers with wife and kids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikej View Post
    Both are great boats and my choice would be a Euro. Tons of room and storage and good all around boat. I had a 2.5 300 drag with N20 on my Euro. Raced it in DSRA with 300 and would put a 200 pro stock set up on for cruising the rivers with wife and kids.

thanks very much

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the 4 seater Rocket is very tight, the from seat touch each other and you have to step over the seats to get in them. with that said the Rocket is faster than a euro but the euro has a lot more room, so if you are family boating vs having a seat for the Mrs next to you then look hard at the Euro or the T-4. the t-4 is the exact bottom as a T1, T3 just the decks are different. Jack builds both T-4 and Euro but i do know the build a lot more Euro's than T-4's. I've had 6 boats built by Jack and its hard to find better customer service. The wait is long (for a reason) he has 20 boats in line right now.

Rick
    "Conklin Racing" M/E 0494
    Sponsers,Conklin Racing, Speed-N-Sport Marine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fl Boy in ILL View Post
    the 4 seater Rocket is very tight, the from seat touch each other and you have to step over the seats to get in them. with that said the Rocket is faster than a euro but the euro has a lot more room, so if you are family boating vs having a seat for the Mrs next to you then look hard at the Euro or the T-4. the t-4 is the exact bottom as a T1, T3 just the decks are different. Jack builds both T-4 and Euro but i do know the build a lot more Euro's than T-4's. I've had 6 boats built by Jack and its hard to find better customer service. The wait is long (for a reason) he has 20 boats in line right now.

Rick

I just purchased at charger Stv with a 225 promax the wait is about a year to 16 months. I left messages for jack so when he gets back to me the build will begin. I’m going t4 I think. Thanks for the reply and have a good day fella

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I talked to Jack and right now he’s not making T-4’s, so that leaves you with a Euro
    Rick
    "Conklin Racing" M/E 0494
    Sponsers,Conklin Racing, Speed-N-Sport Marine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post

he’s on my lake and i just can’t get over that boat. I’m going t4 or dual front seat rr