I recently refitted a 2007 Pulsare 24 with a Mercury 300R. It's the crawl through bow rider and I have a bow cover to stop the wind tunnel the design creates. She's barely broken in with about 8 hours. I did it by the book, <1 minute WOT before 5 hours etc.

Yesterday morning I found Lake George FL with almost no wind and a fairly calm flat surface. The prop is a ProMax 23p right out of the box.

I was able to get 72.5 mph on 3 separate attempts each time at 6400-6500 rpm but never clipped the limiter. I don't think there's much left.

I've read where the Bravo1 FS is more likely to create chine walk and I have to say there was very little with this prop and it was mostly manageable.

I am by no means an expert with this boat. I am still figuring out jack plate height and trim but I feel like I'm close to the sweet spot.

I'm curious to hear some recent performance numbers from the same hull and motor with other propellers.

Also Wildman Randy has agreed to wring it out to see if there's more sometime soon so we'll see.