Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn I don't know where he lives or he went to school but when your the common denominator....how is it always the cops? Do seem to be a pretty angry person too.. I've known plenty of cops and been pulled over a few times NEVER had a problem. Hell when it was my fault (turned left at an odd intersection w no left turn) cop pulled me over and politely explained what I did and to be careful next time. Got pulled over for excessive speeding 90 in a 55 night my brother got in a bad accident told officer what was going on told me just slow down and get there safe didn't even run my license. I mean not going to say there aren't some assholes but assholes are everywhere..and definitely NOT all cops.
    Last edited by mrichartz; 05-11-2021 at 01:28 AM.
    LETS GO BRANDON.... LETS GO BRANDON

Sometimes I talk to myself...then we both just laugh and laugh

'84 Checkmate Convincor

2. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADDvanced View Post
    No, it's not what I'm hearing, it's what I've experienced as a white male, and almost without fail, they have consistently been massive assholes for no reason. Powertripping insecure townies who never went anywhere in life, and get hard by flexing over other people, but the reality is they are just tax collectors with badges harassing the general public driving to work.
    Well here's my story. Years ago I had a lot of interactions with law enforcement, mainly police and game wardens. None of them were positive. But here's the kicker, I was drinking and druging and doing what I wanted to do whenever I want to do it. Just typical redneck stuff. Anyway I quit all that crap years ago. Guess what? No more problems with law enforcement or game wardens. Go figure?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrichartz View Post
    Got pulled over for excessive speeding 90 in a 55 night my brother got in a bad accident told officer what was going on told me just slow down and get there safe didn't even run my license.
    You are SO LUCKY bro. And no, it isn't me. Again, I am always polite, sir/yes sir/maam, etc. I really hate giving them money so I'm as polite as ****ing possible, lol. You should go to vegas.

I've been pulled over for going 67 in a 55, in the middle of nowhere, and given a $400 ticket. I've been pulled over because I didn't have a front plate, and ticketed for having a sticker on my windshield (parking lot sticker was opaque, cop said no opaque stickers are allowed below the "A line". Had to fight that in court.) I've been rolled for going 38 in a 25, because I pulled out of a parking lot and saw a 35mph sign up ahead, and stupid me figured it was a 35mph zone. Nope. It was a 25mph zone up UNTIL that 35mph sign. I was pulled over PAST the 35mph sign, but the cop still stole $300 from me. I thought i was going 3 over, but no leeway when you drive cool cars, I guess. I can go on forever.

The worst was when a police chase ended on my street, I helped the cops find the perp who got out and ran, a few minutes later the street was swarming with squad cars, and I felt proud that I helped, so I went outside to the end of my street and took a photo of the calamity of police vehicles. As I was walking back into the building, a black guy pulled up and parked his car, and the cops said "that guy" at which point they violently tackled this guy to the ground. Then the lead cop said, "not him, HIM!" and pointed to me. Suddenly I had 8 cops surrounding me with their hands on their guns, yelling at me to put my hands up. I said "Huh? Why?" as I put my hands up, and one of them yelled "resisting arrest" and then I was tackled into the concrete, and cuffed so hair that the bones in my forearms had bruises for 2 weeks. I asked the officers who I had previously assisted to unclick my cuffs by a click since it was cutting into my skin, and they told me to "go cry about it, Sally". I was told I would be able to talk to the lead dickhead in charge, but nope, instead they hauled me to jail and threw me in a cell filled with diarhea everywhere until 3am. I actually contacted the Milwaukee Journal over this, and they wanted to run a story about this, but then I started doing more research and read about how corrupt the MPD was, and how they would break into people's apartments when you weren't home to plant drugs, purely so they could come back later and arrest you. I didn't want to chance losing my scholarship so I backed off and just went to court instead. Everything was dismissed, I wasn't fined, but I remember what complete dickheads they were, and how they enjoyed hurting and humiliating others.

**** them.
    Last edited by ADDvanced; 05-11-2021 at 09:48 AM.

5. Thanks Laseraddict thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    Laws change faster then your underwear. Local, state, federal, try to keep up with all of the changes that happen. As far as training them, it would be a perpetual training class and the cost to keep that happening would be astronomical.

One stupid law from the state I live in, it is illegal for a restaurant to not have butter on the table. I wonder who lobbied for that?

Feel free to look into all the dumb laws that still exist in the US.
    Yes, and every single one of these rediculously unConstitutional (ILLEGAL) laws should be thrown out immediately. If these lying hypocritical Oath breaking sold out Criminal TRAITOR politicians and govt thug employees have and enforce the 20+ thousand infringements on just the 2nd amendment, imagine how many more BS unConstitutional laws that violate The other Rights of US good American People they have made up. It's sickening.
    Oh, and I really want to see the Criminal, Criminal justice system start actually prosecuting the politicians who are writing these blatantly unConstitutional bills and the one's backup them as well. When it's obvious to my 6yr old that something is wrong these rediculous BS laws, court's should have NO problem coming to the right decision but oh, right, they are just as corrupt and overreaching and sold out as the majority of the other branches..
    Too bad that the only thing that is going to fix this illegitimate, Criminal scham of a govt is The American People coming together and doing it.. God willing He has a better plan, but I don't see any other way. Criminals aren't good at turning themselves in and prosecuting themselves..
    Big pharma, the prison industrial complex, big tech and of course the wanna be dictator globalist scum all want to see US good American People be their slaves which is why they are working so hard to rob US of OUR Freedoms and destroying our Country.. it's too bad that a LOT of The American People have no clue whatsoever.
    Last edited by Laseraddict; 05-18-2021 at 05:32 PM.

7. Likes CDave liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3