Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week there was an article in one of the local newspapers, Tucson Arizona. 16 homicides year to date. 9 by firearms 7 by other means. They neglected to mention what was used to kill the other 7, but of course paragraphs about firearms. They also omit the countless times people defend themselves with firearms, that actually get reported. Once in awhile something about someone defending themselves, but usually only when they actually kill a home intruder, or a women deters a car jacking with a firearm. But they never report those total numbers, I bet they are high enough they do not want to publish them, because it will blow their bull**** about guns being the problem.

Home entries are on the rise, while the usual police impersonator entries are in the 60-80 range yearly. They recently busted a number of people running a racket, impersonating police officers. Take away the guns from the good people, home entries are going to sky rocket.

Tucson has a serous police deficit, the criminals know it. The old timers know how to defend themselves, they generally get left alone. But all the asswipes coming from California & other anti gun states, are getting raped, they are usually not armed. No permit needed to carry concealed in Arizona, why some are moving here. Ain't no small town any longer, everyone moving out of the big cities, have brought that crazy big city crap here, really sucks.

In many cases no one reports having run off someone with criminal intent, as the threat left deciding to look for an easier cat to skin. Not to mention call the police about a burglary, or about anything other than an ongoing homicide, they will not show up, to understaffed. Burglaries are the thing now, as they know the only thing the police might do, is send a form to fill out, they are no longer investigating burglaries because they are short handed. They actually put out a public notice with a long list of all the calls the police are no longer going to respond to, basically everything but an ongoing physical conflict.

If you go to Tucson, better be armed, because there ain't gonna be no police presence to protect you. Since all the old timers carry, the police will not shoot you for having a firearm and or treat you badly, they are accustomed to armed citizens, simply, do not do something stupid.

Talked to a guy at the gun store purchasing a pistol. He was over 6'4" well muscled, wearing a suit, a lawyer. He never worried because he was so big no body ever bothered him. They hit him with a baseball bat while he was walking to his car from his office leaving late at night. Many of the suits down town in Tucson carry because of the transient problem. They finally let them live in town, but had to run them out starting last year, because of the increase in crime. Got to be real bad in California, were they know the average citizen is not carrying.

If you do defend yourself with a firearm, as long as you are defending unlikely you will have any kind of legal issues. One guy a number of years ago, got tired of having his locked freezer full of meat in his back yard broken into, by the same people. Called the police a number of times, he finally shot the guy in the back of the head as he was driving away with his meat, no charges. Apparently burglary rate went down in a number of areas. Though, with more and more Califruities and such getting into politics here, current mayor is a democrat biden supporter, best to not shoot them if they are running away.

I have unfortunately had to defend myself & household with a firearm, the results would have been the other way around if I did not have a firearm handy. All I know, is if they take away the guns, the criminals are going to have a heyday.

What is the solution to the mass shootings. I have no idea, but if more people were able to defend themselves in the work place, the number would probably go down. Seems the work place shootings are always at places were firearms are not allowed, kinda like the school shootings. One reason why I have been self employed most of my life, I refuse to allow some idiot to force me into a situation where I am unable and or not allowed to defend myself. Might be the old paratrooper in me, but such has kept me alive on numerous occasions.

My GF is a VA hospital nurse, they teach them to all rush the attacker and overwhelm them, yet they teach the general population to run and hide. Seems to me, there is to much of an agenda going on for the truth to be told. Government teaches it's own on thing, but teaches the general public the opposite. Something not right with that.

Life has never been fair, nor have there ever been any guarantees. Yet through out history, disarming the citizens has never played out well for the general population.

Why are they not on the ban bathtubs agenda? Over 1,000 people die out right every year, 250,000+ elderly end up seriously & permanently disabled, causing early death, with many never recovering ending up in hospice. Broken hips is a big one, needing surgery, then they never recover after the surgery. The actual eventual death count is much higher than the 1,000+ that die out right, the ones that die 1 day later, or 1 year later, are not included in that number of yearly deaths by bathtubs.

When my 93 year old grandmother fell and broke her hip. She recovered rapidly, the doctors were amazed, as usually at 90+, they die off, never recovering from the surgery. Then fifth time she was admitted to hospice, the hospice doctors refused to allow her admittance. Because she had much of here digestive tract removed and had been on opium tincture for over 40 years so she could absorb food. The government did not want to pay for the opium because it was up to $1,800 a month. So they cut her off after 40 + years, her body went into shock, admitted to hospice, which shoots em up like it's going out of style, and she would recover. Went through that 4 times, after the 5th time of no admittance, last year was hell for her, surgeries, new medicine that did not work etc. Sixth time we simply did home hospice, it was finally the charm.

The government has something to gain by causing and or allowing early deaths, no more social security payments, no more medicaid/medicare, no more retirement payments, no witness's to a better time and or true history, etc. Keeps the money in the politicians pockets and dead people cannot dispute their claims.

Government been killing off the Veterans like crazy. Clinton admin took our 100% medical coverage away, biden and all them were the students that spit on returning veterans. I was the group right after that, in the mid 80's, the college administrators and teachers called us baby killers and murders. But it is ok when they kill hundreds of thousands of vets, but the guns are bad. The people that are running the country now, are the ones that were spitting on the returning veterans. They have an agenda, kill off anyone who might defend themselves, and take away anything they might use to defend themselves, destroy America from the inside. Not one person has been held responsible for all the deaths at the VA. They shut up any doctors that point out the medical system out side of the VA kills 500 a day. But yea, guns are the problem.

Obama's legacy:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...h-care-va.html

An interesting website about Chicago Homicide Statistics:

https://heyjackass.com
    Last edited by SinOjos; 04-19-2021 at 03:01 AM.

2. Thanks powerabout thanked for this post
    Likes CDave, tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently they are protesting the police today. The are chanting "no justice, no peace, abolish the police".

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-new...e-chief-magnus

Because of the police shortage in Tucson the traffic deaths are off to a record. The usual speeding, running red lights, pedestrians, bicyclist & motorcyclist.

How about this a truck hits a mother and her child in a stroller and leaves the scene.

https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-new...k-a-2-year-old

Speeding and dangerous driving has become a real problem in Tucson, because there is not enough cops to do anything about it. People regularly go 50-60 mph in 35-40 mph zones. Killing people with vehicles is OK, especially killing motor cyclist or bicyclist is totally acceptable. Hard to find the total numbers on traffic deaths, but it is somewhere around the homicide rate, and most certainly higher than the firearm homicide number of 9.

But the idiots want to Abolish the police. I get that something needs to been done about police abuse. But without any police, and no guns to defend your self with, who the hell do they think is going to be running things?

So what is worse, 3-4 million people are injured every year in auto accidents. I was a multi line insurance agent back some 25 years ago. The actuary tables show that old drivers are just as bad as the young drivers. But the old people purchase a lot more insurance because they have more to lose, so the insurance companies do not beat up on them, because they would lose a lot of revenue. Yet the old people cause just as much property damage & deaths as the young drivers.

It is clear to me that the real problem is hidden facts, misleading facts, and what is perceived as dangerous. Obviously automobile deaths & injuries are mostly ignored. Why is it perfectly acceptable for people to kill as many people with automobiles as people with guns, and injure 3-4 million a year, but guns are bad & automobiles are good?

There again, like the bathtub deaths, deaths that occur days, weeks, months, years later, are not always included in the total yearly death total. Hundreds of thousands to millions of lives are destroy'd every year by automobile drivers. Yet there is no call to completely ban automobiles of any and every type. Electric is going to kill just as many.

Besides what do we do about the shootings. What the hell is going to be done about all the automobile deaths and injuries. What the hell is going to be done about the 500 people killed everyday due to doctors mistakes. What about the tens to hundreds of thousands of Veterans who are refused medical care at the VA Hospitals every year. Makes no sense to sensationalize one method of death while ignoring numerous other methods that kill & injure a lot more than the one being sensationalized. One thing is for sure, nothing is going to improve when the actual facts are not taken into account.
    Last edited by SinOjos; 04-19-2021 at 03:06 AM.

4. Likes CDave, David - WI, tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mass shooting get the headlines, that the issue, total deaths happen in many ways, of which shootings are a very low number.
    Last edited by powerabout; 04-19-2021 at 04:47 AM.

6. Likes David - WI liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinOjos View Post

When my 93 year old grandmother fell and broke her hip. She recovered rapidly, the doctors were amazed, as usually at 90+, they die off, never recovering from the surgery. Then fifth time she was admitted to hospice, the hospice doctors refused to allow her admittance. Because she had much of here digestive tract removed and had been on opium tincture for over 40 years so she could absorb food. The government did not want to pay for the opium because it was up to $1,800 a month. So they cut her off after 40 + years, her body went into shock, admitted to hospice, which shoots em up like it's going out of style, and she would recover. Went through that 4 times, after the 5th time of no admittance, last year was hell for her, surgeries, new medicine that did not work etc. Sixth time we simply did home hospice, it was finally the charm.

Obama's legacy:

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...h-care-va.html

An interesting website about Chicago Homicide Statistics:

https://heyjackass.com
    That is cruel what they did to your grandmother. Beyond inhumane.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 Students, 1 Teacher Dead in Russian School Shooting

While school shootings are relatively rare in Russia, there have been several violent attacks on schools in recent years, mostly by students.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/global...11/id/1020902/

9. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mass shooting in Colorado the gun used wasn't the dreaded mass shooting type of gun the libtards want to ban....

https://abcnews.go.com/US/people-kil...ry?id=77590054
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2