Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill636 View Post
    To answer the 1st post.
    I'd say you are out your money.
    Nobody should hold a product for 6 years in storage awaiting shipping payment.
    Its harsh but its real
    I agree that’s possible. That’s reason why the seller hiding me six months.

Actually he was not waiting any money, he just should inform me carriage weight and dimensions and he needs a space in his company so I had arrange shipping, even I could’t walking then.

2. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Easy on us Canadians eh?! But in all seriousness, that motor is 100% gone. Theres noone that is holding a motor for 5 years, paid or not. Now that being said he should probably refund you if you ask, but I doubt that will happen either. I would move on.
    Blake

www.InjectorService.com
    Call/Text - 204-326-0390

4. Likes roadkill636, David - WI liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InjectorService View Post
    Hey! Easy on us Canadians eh?! But in all seriousness, that motor is 100% gone. Theres noone that is holding a motor for 5 years, paid or not. Now that being said he should probably refund you if you ask, but I doubt that will happen either. I would move on.
    Blake
    Honestly, if he had bought a motor from me and we agreed I'd hold it until his health got better, I'd hold it. I'd also have been contacting him from time to time to find out when he expects to be able to get it shipped and if he couldn't do it could he have someone do it for him. I wouldn't resell it though.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You and me both Dave! But we are few and far between these days.

Blake

www.InjectorService.com
    Call/Text - 204-326-0390

7. Likes CVX20SPRINT, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much was the powerhead,there are statutes of limitation here possibly?
    I may be slow but im ahead of you. *hit's only ankle deep but you went in head first.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I paid $1723.85 ,including tuner. I also bought some spare parts from here in Finland, example Bridgeport parts and 2-hole CLE. Of course that parts are here but I spent around $4000 for that project and without the engine it’s impossible to finish.

I also have customer’s stuff here in my shop, paid maybe 2010. I think it’s last think I’ll put away, because it’s not mine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KariH View Post
    I paid $1723.85 ,including tuner. I also bought some spare parts from here in Finland, example Bridgeport parts and 2-hole CLE. Of course that parts are here but I spent around $4000 for that project and without the engine it’s impossible to finish.

I also have customer’s stuff here in my shop, paid maybe 2010. I think it’s last think I’ll put away, because it’s not mine.
    Here in the us it,s 7 yrs to collect .Not sure about Canada.Your at 6 yrs now and you cannot count you trying to get ahold of him.If say Canada is the same limit you got maybe a year left to do it legally or after that a judge would throw it out of court.Also after that a lawyer would not even take the case cause the judge would rip him a new ass if he tried to take it to court knowing it's past the limitation, don't ask me how I know this hahaha
    I may be slow but im ahead of you. *hit's only ankle deep but you went in head first.

11. Likes KariH liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kari - try your best to find his full name and address and contact Frank Mole here and ask if you can retrieve his full name and such - same as PayPal- contact them as well - as previously stated . Once you have that please post here and hopefully another member recognizes him and can hopefully link you too him . I have dealt with allot of Americans and they have all been very upfront and very honest . I'm sure if those parts are in the members hands they will get forwarded to you - just try a little harder allot of time has passed . Give it a shot post the members name and address complete and hopefully another member will chime in and know better of the new address or contact info .

13. Likes KariH liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3