User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you use S&F to "Get Away" from all the other internet drama?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah I do!

7 63.64%
  • Nope!

4 36.36%
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Internet Get Away

I don't know about you guys but I sure find myself spending a lot of time on here lately. Nice to getaway from being blasted all over the social platforms from the virus and election. Think about positive stuff like boats!

Blake

www.InjectorService.com
    Call/Text - 204-326-0390

2. Thanks SS Minnow thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is just about the only internet socializing I do, so no. I Don't Twitter and never will, only use Facebook to follow family and real life friends, no instagram or redit.

Funny thing, I did a search for me online and found a site that listed me but has so much info wrong about me it was funny. According to them my net worth is 250,000.00 and my property is worth 2,000,000.00 dollars. Yeah, I'm worth a 1/4 mill and drive a 1995 GMC K1500 since 1998 and went through to pain of rebuilding it after my wreck.
    Maybe they said my property is worth 2 mill because I'm sitting on top of an oil/gas reserve I don't know about.
    Last edited by CDave; 11-12-2020 at 05:43 PM.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

4. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm with CDAVE. I only do Facebook because a running group I am part of is based in Facebook. My wife does enough Facebook for her, me and an army. I avoid both a lot of heartache and wasted time by not starting that habit. My son every once in a while sends me posts from the S&F Facebook group, I guess I need to look that up. Seems to me this site is much slower than it used to be--meaning not internet speed, but amount of activity.
    Per Rock:

"Once I bought my first Hydrostream boating changed forever for me."

Per my hero Instigator:

"I try not to let common sense interfere w/my boat buying decisions."

Pat Gent
    cell 954-249-3246
    '78 Hydrostream Vandal (being rebuilt)
    '86 21' Eliminator Daytona, 300 OMC V-8 (Li'l Toy III)

6. Likes SS Minnow, David - WI, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the only internet forum I am a member of. I look at another one that is about firearms, but that is mostly to keep up on current politics as it would take forever to find the truth if you rely on the MSM. I do have a Facebook account but am currently in a 30 day vacation. I posted creepy joe and the sloppy hoe and got my 30. I argued about it and then I was re-instated so I reposted it and was immediately suspended, like as soon as I hit enter. When my 30 days are up, I am going to repost that with a bit different terminology, but the message will be the same.

And.......it should be an un-written rule that anytime someone starts a thread with a poll, one of the options has to be bacon. No matter what you think about this or that, everybody likes bacon.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    This is the only internet forum I am a member of. I look at another one that is about firearms, but that is mostly to keep up on current politics as it would take forever to find the truth if you rely on the MSM. I do have a Facebook account but am currently in a 30 day vacation. I posted creepy joe and the sloppy hoe and got my 30. I argued about it and then I was re-instated so I reposted it and was immediately suspended, like as soon as I hit enter. When my 30 days are up, I am going to repost that with a bit different terminology, but the message will be the same.

And.......it should be an un-written rule that anytime someone starts a thread with a poll, one of the options has to be bacon. No matter what you think about this or that, everybody likes bacon.
    I've had friends this has happened to. The problem is someone on your friends list reporting you. You need to purge brotha! Then post away!
    PS - please share what you got banned for lol.

9. Likes David - WI, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by home made tunnel View Post
    I've had friends this has happened to. The problem is someone on your friends list reporting you. You need to purge brotha! Then post away!
    The ban was for bullying or something like that. All I posted was "creepy Joe and the sloppy hoe", referring to biden and harris. The ban was instant, both times. Nobody could have reported me as fast as it happened, and besides, I have 0 friends on Facebook.

I am going to post it again as soon as the time is up. If they ban me again, I will wait the time and then post it again. I only used facebook to keep up with family and friends, but was not using it for that much lately anyways. Seems like most of the people I know were getting banned from there too. Great minds think alike, I guess???

11. Likes David - WI, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just went and looked, here is the whole thing:

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]October 26 at 5:20 PM
    [COLOR=var(--primary-text)]We confirmed your comment didn't follow the Community Standards[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]October 26 at 12:48 PM
    [COLOR=var(--primary-text)]You disagreed with the decision[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]October 26 at 12:48 PM
    [COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Your comment didn't follow our Community Standards on harassment and bullying

Trump 2020. The last thing this country needs is creepy joe and the hoe.

And the ban right before that which was disputed and dropped:

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]October 21 at 4:10 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]We confirmed your comment didn't follow the Community Standards[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]October 21 at 4:03 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]You disagreed with the decision[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]October 21 at 9:02 AM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Your comment didn't follow our Community Standards on harassment and bullying

Joe and the Hoe, 2020!!!!!!!!!

And the one before that:

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]August 24 at 11:00 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]We confirmed your comment didn't follow the Community Standards[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]August 24 at 10:55 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]You disagreed with the decision[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]August 24 at 10:24 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Your comment didn't follow our Community Standards on hate speech

"We see it as simple. The porch monkeys do not understand.".

The one before that did not even give me a reason:

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]August 8 at 7:38 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]We confirmed your comment didn't follow the Community Standards[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]August 8 at 7:32 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]You disagreed with the decision[/COLOR]

[COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]August 8 at 7:25 PM[/COLOR][COLOR=var(--primary-text)]Your comment didn't follow our Community Standards on harassment and bullying

Harassment, bullying and hate speech is a one way street on Facebook. But it is their house, so I will either play by their rules or stay out of their house. Leaning more toward the latter rather than the former.
    [/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

13. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally don't do any of the mainstream social media platforms especially Facebook and Twatter. "I only do Facebook to follow family and friends" is such a lame excuse to keep using Facebook. It still makes you a customer. Facebook is still making money off of you. Facebook and Twatter still only allow you to say what THEY deem acceptable. Why give them the power? If people would quit using it for whatever reason it would cease to exist or at least only be half as powerful as it is today. Prior to the internet and smart phones I kept up with my family and friends either by a phone call, wrote a letter or visited in person. I still do it the same way today except the letter has mostly been replaced with text messages. When I first started warning about Facebook many many years ago, I knew something bad was going to come from it but I didn't know exactly what. Honestly it is now worse than I ever imagined. Take the power back! Close those accounts!

15. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by home made tunnel View Post
    And make it friends instead of public. Public will get you too!!! And yea, I had Joe and the hoe for my profile picture, got popped for harassment and bullying!

17. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my profile picture on there. Has been for a long time, never heard a thing about it.

I also have these two posted on my wall which is public:

19. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voluntary shut all mine down about a month ago now. Facebook, Instagram, snapchat. As of right now I have my YouTube account and stuff here.

I might go back to SnapChat because thats only people I know personally, and it's just pictures they actually take and share. I've also had a few friends ask where the frequent boat updates are, I kinda feel bad because I've posted everything I've done there for two years now.

Debating turning on Instagram agin and just starting over with a new account and make it completely car/boat/gun related, there's lots of good boat stuff on there. I can absolutely live without LeftBook, just kinda sucks not having market place. I think I'll extend my voluntary time out another 30 days haha.

This place keeps me sane. Thanks to everyone here.

21. Likes CDave, InjectorService liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tnelsmn View Post
    I voluntary shut all mine down about a month ago now. Facebook, Instagram, snapchat. As of right now I have my YouTube account and stuff here.

I might go back to SnapChat because thats only people I know personally, and it's just pictures they actually take and share. I've also had a few friends ask where the frequent boat updates are, I kinda feel bad because I've posted everything I've done there for two years now.

Debating turning on Instagram agin and just starting over with a new account and make it completely car/boat/gun related, there's lots of good boat stuff on there. I can absolutely live without LeftBook, just kinda sucks not having market place. I think I'll extend my voluntary time out another 30 days haha.

This place keeps me sane. Thanks to everyone here.

Yea need pics of the progress of the boat on instagram.
    Yea I just have SNF instagram and use youtube only other one I had was twitter which I deleted. Never had any of the others.
    LETS GO BRANDON.... LETS GO BRANDON

Sometimes I talk to myself...then we both just laugh and laugh

'84 Checkmate Convincor

23. Likes tnelsmn liked this post