Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All hell is gonna break loose

When Trump is re-elected, there is gonna be some major blowback men. I could see it coming a month or two ago. My wife was reading to me an article where there is a group of haters that have decided to remove Trump at all costs....even if re-elected. I know the secret service will handle it. I am bringing it up to show that this is the resolve of the evil and hate in our country. Those same riots and such that we are seeing around our country will now be doing the same against Trump when re-elected...

We may just be facing a new form of civil war. It actually looks like we are already in it...........when you step back and look around

I am just voicing what I see happening and the potential for what is probably gonna happen.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keefallan View Post
    When Trump is re-elected, there is gonna be some major blowback men. I could see it coming a month or two ago. My wife was reading to me an article where there is a group of haters that have decided to remove Trump at all costs....even if re-elected. I know the secret service will handle it. I am bringing it up to show that this is the resolve of the evil and hate in our country. Those same riots and such that we are seeing around our country will now be doing the same against Trump when re-elected...

We may just be facing a new form of civil war. It actually looks like we are already in it...........when you step back and look around

I am just voicing what I see happening and the potential for what is probably gonna happen.

They have been openly admitting that there will be no rest if/when Trump is re-elected. They do not even try to hide it, at all. Kamala was on the late show and downright admitted this. I have seen several news articles flat out stating this, and not conservative news sites.

I am lucky to live in a relatively conservative area. If crap happens here, local law enforcement will not tolerate it. If local law enforcement cannot handle the situation, I know of a whole bunch of people that are willing to join the police and help. I was tired of this crap months ago, want to see it over with, whatever it takes for that to happen.

3. Likes keefallan liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps the secret service is behind it. The way his administration is turning on him, that wouldn't surprise me. But he has to win first.
    03 21ft Inboard skiboat V-8
    70 14ft Winner, 90hp Merc

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey John, I know that deep down............you know we're right. Quit fighting it............come into the light............your conscience wont bother you over here knowing you helped keep our Republic in tact.......instead of turning it into a smashingly successful California!!! .........cause people are breaking down the doors to get in to that place........or is it breaking down the doors to leave..............hhmmmmm caint member

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Successful California, for once you are right...

California's GDP last year was $3.2T, representing 14.6% of the total U.S. economy. California's economy is so big that if it were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, more productive than India and the United Kingdom.Jun 27, 2020

Tuesday night go on your front lawn and start shooting your guns

Let everyone know you are still alive

Last edited by CUDA; 10-30-2020 at 05:52 AM.
    We have invented the world WE see

7. Likes electricjohn, magcat16 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The separation of our society has not reached the current levels solely because of our difference in opinion with political beliefs. Social media feeds on the basic difference in everything that takes place within our society and feeds fuel to each side based on each subscribers historical activity. In other words, social media "fuels the fire" non-stop by sending you information that supports your beliefs and or exposes you to the other side with a negative slant which in turn fires us up even more.

This theory has been documented by many developers of the social media platforms. Most of them will not let their own kids possess a smart phone-check out the "Social Dilemma" on Netflix. When they asked these platform developers what they fear the most from their system?--civil war....

Joe

9. Likes David - WI, LakeFever, keefallan, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only good commie is a dead commie im ready locked and loaded and I WILL DEFEND THIS country with my life. The time for talk is over.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both sides are doubling down on the accuracy/inaccuracy of the current polls. Man it would be nice to be able to read some news today and not have to chose which side to believe. If the Main pollsters get it this wrong again, they should never be allowed to poll again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ls/ar-BB1avo0E

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...te-2016-433619

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRH1 View Post
    Both sides are doubling down on the accuracy/inaccuracy of the current polls. Man it would be nice to be able to read some news today and not have to chose which side to believe. If the Main pollsters get it this wrong again, they should never be allowed to poll again.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ls/ar-BB1avo0E

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...te-2016-433619
    Don't even bother with the news until Tuesday night after the polls close. I watched it this morning on a few different channels and it was what I expected. China flu cases are spiking. Trump is holding massive rallies where hardly anybody is wearing a mask. Hospitals are near capacity due to China flu. Hunter Biden has been under investigation since 2019 for money laundering. They had a bit about how some places were preparing for the civil unrest that will happen if democrats when Tuesday. White supremacists and nationalists are expected to be attacking people of color, moose limbs and other minorities (just like they did when obama won). Or if republicans win on Tuesday there could be some civil unrest that breaks out among the peaceful protests. Not making any of this up, either. What a load of bovine excrement.

Nothing about the rioting and looting that is going on in how many dozens of cities for how long now. Nothing about how cold it has been in the midwest, way lower then normal temperatures for a month and a half now. They are really trying to get every last one of those undecided voters, apparently.

13. Likes keefallan, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No doubt I expect a full court press with the Trump's bad mantra from the press from now until election day. Main point was that there are several reputable articles saying that the polling is still incorrect and Joe is no-where near up by double digits. If these guys miss it again by this much?? IDK if they can ever be believed again. The few groups that got it right in 2016 are calling for Trump to win again, some by even bigger margins. Its just crazy that you see anything from Trump winning in a landslide to Joe winning in a landslide and everywhere in between.

15. Thanks bullet20vee thanked for this post
    Likes bullet20vee liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRH1 View Post
    No doubt I expect a full court press with the Trump's bad mantra from the press from now until election day. Main point was that there are several reputable articles saying that the polling is still incorrect and Joe is no-where near up by double digits. If these guys miss it again by this much?? IDK if they can ever be believed again. The few groups that got it right in 2016 are calling for Trump to win again, some by even bigger margins. Its just crazy that you see anything from Trump winning in a landslide to Joe winning in a landslide and everywhere in between.
    Yeah, there was a great article by one of the "pollsters" saying basically "if we get it wrong again, we'll all be unemployed as our entire industry will lack any shred of credibility"... while acknowledging they have no real good way of accounting for the people (mostly Trump supporters) who don't answer polls.

17. Likes keefallan, SS Minnow, bullet20vee liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am part of the reason why polls are inaccurate. Whenever I answer one, I always say that I am a hardcore democrat and will vote that way no matter what. I do that with the intention of having other conservatives see the polls are for the other guy in hopes it motivates them to get out and vote. Not sure if it helps, but that's what I do. All the other questions about strict gun control, trans testicled, BLT-GQ rights are a hard (no pun intended) freaking no.

There was one segment on the news this morning about how the mail in ballots in Florida were about 60% for Joe, the rest for Trump. But a few minutes later they went on to say that they were not allowed to start counting the mail ins until Tuesday morning. So why even report something like that if it is not true? Oh that's right, the media is not used to backing up their claims with facts.

19. Thanks bullet20vee thanked for this post