Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keefallan View Post
    John you are stirring it up again........why dont you look up the Epoch times as a reliable source. They are none of the big 3 or fox and they just give out the facts. I guarantee you, they will be saying a similar report like fox is.

Since you wont BELIEVE what is being said, let me ask you one question. Why is it that there are LEGITIMATE questions and concerns about Joe and Hunter biden, and the MSM doesnt even bring it up? Seriously ..........doesnt even bring it up? Can we say cover up? Why did the Facebook and Twitter start squashing anything that was said about the issue immediately when it surfaced? Can we say cover up? And those are facts not fiction either. The FBI has had this hard drive for a long time...........FACT. And like I said, why hasnt the mainstream press even asked a question about it? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG THERE JOHN!!!! I saw an interview with a senator in charge of the investigation and he brought all this up. Those are facts..........not a biased opinion of FOX.........an interview from a Senator in charge of the committee investigating Hunter Biden.

Hey John, guess who owns all the mainstream media? Democrats(except fox)........so why would they ever print a good thing about Trump when they want him gone? And why would they ever print something that may damage Joe's chances......if they can just ignore something like Biden being shut up in his house for 5 days (during electing time) or incriminating evidence against him or his family? If Trump were shut up in his home during this season, the MSM would LAMBASTE him........it would be like a lamb being led to slaughter! MSM with Biden?................crickets....

its just too bad for the liberals that Trumps gonna win............its in the bag.........and the tide is already shifting..........
    No verifiable evidence. Where's the hard drive, lap top, ect.
    03 21ft Inboard skiboat V-8
    70 14ft Winner, 90hp Merc

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John you are stirring it up again........why dont you look up the Epoch times as a reliable source. They are none of the big 3 or fox and they just give out the facts. I guarantee you, they will be saying a similar report like fox is.
    Ok, I did. It is endorsed by Sean Hannity. That tells me all I need to know.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by electricjohn View Post
    Well it's hard to believe, because only fox news and you folks here are saying it. Oh, and ever reliable Trump too.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hun...ss-11602803121

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...reign-n1243620

https://www.rt.com/usa/504204-biden-...eal-authentic/
    Last edited by CDave; 10-26-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----

""Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."-John Adams

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi

4. Thanks keefallan thanked for this post
    Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by electricjohn View Post
    Ok, I did. It is endorsed by Sean Hannity. That tells me all I need to know.
    So, because someone endorses it, its automatically wrong.........I SEE. When you click "thank" or 'like" on here..........you are endorsing someone. Just because someone agrees with someone else, doesnt make it wrong. The epoch times is an independent group of reporters. they have made a pledge to do their very best to give the unbiased facts.....not weighted half truths to paint a story someone's direction. For you personally John, what if Hannity is right? I know you dont like him.....and I can see why. But what if he IS right? What if Epoch Times is right? Then the media is doing a DISSERVICE to you and to me and the entire country for not doing their job.......there needs to be a media that just prints the facts. I DO believe that the Epoch Times is the best at doing that.

The problem with the epoch times is that they are the little guy, and most people will believe the MSM over them, and the MSM will just thumb their nose at them because they are the little guy..........when all along they are just quietly printing the truth.

6. Thanks SS Minnow thanked for this post
    Likes SS Minnow, CRH1, Forkin' Crazy, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone is interested, and i know electricjohn is not because this will be shown on Fox...., Tucker Carlson will dedicate most of his show tonight to an interview with Tony Bobulinski. Seeing that the MSM will not cover this story, he is an associate of the Biden family. Should be an informational segment.
    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...to-stay-quiet/
    Last edited by CRH1; 10-27-2020 at 02:49 PM.

8. Thanks keefallan thanked for this post
    Likes Forkin' Crazy, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DOJ Official Confirms FBI Investigating Hunter Biden for Money Laundering

A Department of Justice (DOJ) official confirmed Thursday that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) opened a criminal investigation into Hunter Biden and his associates in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains ďopen and active,Ē according to Sinclair investigative reporter James Rosen.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ey-laundering/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, because someone endorses it, its automatically wrong.........I SEE. When you click "thank" or 'like" on here..........you are endorsing someone. Just because someone agrees with someone else, doesnt make it wrong. The epoch times is an independent group of reporters. they have made a pledge to do their very best to give the unbiased facts.....not weighted half truths to paint a story someone's direction. For you personally John, what if Hannity is right? I know you dont like him.....and I can see why. But what if he IS right? What if Epoch Times is right? Then the media is doing a DISSERVICE to you and to me and the entire country for not doing their job.......there needs to be a media that just prints the facts. I DO believe that the Epoch Times is the best at doing that.

The problem with the epoch times is that they are the little guy, and most people will believe the MSM over them, and the MSM will just thumb their nose at them because they are the little guy..........when all along they are just quietly printing the truth.
    No, just Sean Hannity because he is neither a reporter, investigator, nor a journalist. And a 3 time college flunk out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Democratic congressman tells ex-Hunter Biden associate Bobulinski heíd defend him over Ďpartisan hackí claim. Donor records show that Bobulinski has contributed money to Democrats -- including Rep. Ro Khanna

Fox News obtained an email from Khanna on Friday Oct. 30, to Bobulinski, offering him well wishes and support -- while saying he isn't commenting specifically on his claims.

ďTony, hope you are doing okay. I did give an on the record statement to The NY Times that I know you, you have always acted honorably with me, and you and other family members supported me,Ē Khanna wrote. ďI have told any media outlets that have asked the same thing.Ē

Khanna wrote that he has ďrefused to comment on the details of your allegations because I donít have personal knowledge about that, but have said I respect your service to our country and that you have never been a Ďpartisan hackí in our interactions and have talked about putting country over party.Ē

ďI also have made it clear that I do not think you are a Russian agent,Ē Khanna wrote. ďI will continue to make that statement to any media that asks.Ē
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...tisan-hack-cla

12. Likes Forkin' Crazy, mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been proven about bidens laptop..
    It doesn't matter who reports about it they will always find an excuse then it will be oh he was hacked photoshopped oh wait it's blah blah blah bullshi..they made him pose for the crack pipe pics etc ..lol..what kind of idiot loser takes a pic like that anyway..oh Hunter biden yes Joe the clowns son.
    '84 Checkmate Convincor
    Twin v6 closed deck Evinrude loopers Ported,2.7 heads,cooling mods
    milled finger ported to match vertex pistons,
    All casting slag removed
    Sleeves in opposite so no idle reliefs
    Offshore exhaust mids
    148 psi comp,balanced pistons and rods,Stuffed, 106 pullovers
    CDI 8500 digital ignitions ..Boyesen reeds..And more....

14. Likes David - WI, Forkin' Crazy, CDave liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2