Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No just a sucker really. Have a hard time telling people no when they ask if I'll fix something for them.

Meant to quote fujimo

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    it all goes wrong when you put food in the fuel tank
    ...lol...yeah, really. what a great idea that was/is huh?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    ...lol...yeah, really. what a great idea that was/is huh?
    I had to explain ethanol to my 66 year old father. Everytime his carubureted something-or-other would stop working, my 1st question was always "How old is this gas?" He'd ALWAYS say... "It's pretty new".
    New to him was a few months old, sitting in the hot shed all summer.
    I poured some brand new gas from the gas station into a semi-clear jug like what windshield washer fluid comes in. Let it sit for 2 weeks on the sidewalk and showed him how it separated to the 15% ethanol sitting on the bottom of the jug. We pulled it out, i showed him it wouldn't even light with a blowtorch on the pavement. Just oily slimey gunk. He went WOW.

5. Likes tnelsmn, HydroSkreamin liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My brand new 20hp doesn't require a battery to run. I keep one in it anyway. Makes it easy to start without giving wife of kids a black eye after dad has had a few and its time to leave the sandbar. And hands down has the best shifter/tiller on the market. Nothing else compares to the ergonomics of it.

My brand new 3.5hp is temperamental on what gas station i got the gas from. Yea, food doesn't belong in the gas tank. I'll take the high pressure EFI over a slight chance of gunking up anyday of the week.

I've never run accross a fuel injector that didn't eventually clean its self out after some runtime with fresh fuel. Direct Injection does get sooty, i'd understand those for sure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by home made tunnel View Post
    My brand new 20hp doesn't require a battery to run. I keep one in it anyway. Makes it easy to start without giving wife of kids a black eye after dad has had a few and its time to leave the sandbar. And hands down has the best shifter/tiller on the market. Nothing else compares to the ergonomics of it.

My brand new 3.5hp is temperamental on what gas station i got the gas from. Yea, food doesn't belong in the gas tank. I'll take the high pressure EFI over a slight chance of gunking up anyday of the week.

I've never run accross a fuel injector that didn't eventually clean its self out after some runtime with fresh fuel. Direct Injection does get sooty, i'd understand those for sure.
    20 Merc? Yeah those things are damn cool. Definitely the nicest 20 out there. The handle length and location is amazing too. No more overreaching with my short arms haha.

www.InjectorService.com
    Call/Text - 204-326-0390

8. Likes home made tunnel liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InjectorService View Post
    20 Merc? Yeah those things are damn cool. Definitely the nicest 20 out there. The handle length and location is amazing too. No more overreaching with my short arms haha.
    After reading my last post.... sounds like i'm punching my children and wife haha. I meant to say after a few beers at the sandbar and having to pullstart an engine with wife and kids in the boat, sometimes i may have hit them while pull starting the old engine lol. Nothing injury related, just laughable moments lol.

But yes, the new tiller style on the 20 merc... i'm in love with it. The shifter up on the stick reminds me of the old school jetskiis forward/reverse levers. Wicked fun to use in tight quarters.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerabout View Post
    it all goes wrong when you put food in the fuel tank
    I've had a real good time with both Methanol and Ethanol ... plug the vent's after use .. no more problems .. just torque

11. Likes powerabout liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True we fill the pro mod full of fuel to the top and plug the vent! no Problems with methanol doing this, and the same goes for ethanol.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbents-10 View Post
    True we fill the pro mod full of fuel to the top and plug the vent! no Problems with methanol doing this, and the same goes for ethanol.
    Hellbent .. U must be one of them "GoFastZone" guys ...

Chaz= thinkin, I write like that .......... TubeCarz fella ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correct haha 3.75@199 with a billet LS engine! Only takes 60psi of boost to get the job done on a little 315 radial tire.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    60.....that's all?...........I thought it would take 61!!!!!............as I'm pushing 15 on my street motor

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A long way from a Chevelle with a plate .. huh ???

Miss the old days of the "Zone" .. Sure had fun .. I think we all learned a lot ..
    I thought you bumped your head when you made me the moderator of the nitrous forum ..

I remember Underdog's wife , Carol I think , was dealing with health issues .. I often wonder if he / they are OK ...

60 pound LS .. fuel hoops , .500 studs .. send it ... Alky --->

Send it ...
    <body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">

More Methanol Atomic Composition images

• Methanol - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanol

Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol amongst other names, is a chemical with the formula C H 3 O H (a methyl group linked to a hydroxyl group, often abbreviated MeOH). It is a light, volatile, colourless, flammable liquid with a distinctive alcoholic odour similar to that of ethanol.

• Methanol (CH3OH) - Structure, Molecular mass, Properties & Uses

byjus.com/chemistry/methanol

Methanol is a simplest alcohol with a chemical formula CH 3 OH. It is not a hydrocarbon since the hydroxyl group is chemically bonded to the carbon atom. It consists of a methyl group linked with a hydroxy group. It is also known as Wood alcohol or Methyl alcohol.

• Methanol | Structure, Uses and Properties of Methanol

www.vedantu.com/chemistry/methanol

The chemical formula of Methanol is CH 3 OH. Since its chemical structure is a linkage between a methyl (–CH 3) group and a hydroxyl group (–OH), it is sometimes also written as MeOH, where Me stands for Methyl. The molecular weight (or molar mass) of Methanol is 32.04 g/mol.

• Methanol: Definition, Formula, Structure and Uses | Biology ...

biologydictionary.net/methanol

The “meth” in both substances refers to this single carbon which is saturated with hydrogen atoms. In “methanol,” this carbon is attached to an alcohol group; in “methane,” the carbon with four hydrogens stands by itself. Methanol is closely related to ethanol, or “grain alcohol.” Ethanol is the alcohol found in beer, wine, and liquor.

• Methanol - The Chemical Company

thechemco.com/chemical/methanol

Methanol is a liquid chemical with the formula CH3OH (often abbreviated MeOH). It is colorless, volatile, flammable, and poisonous. Methanol is made from the destructive distillation of wood and is chiefly synthesized from carbon monoxide and hydrogen. Its principal uses are in organic synthesis, as a fuel, solvent, and antifreeze.

• methanol | Properties, Production, Uses, & Poisoning | Britannica

www.britannica.com/science/methanol

Methanol (CH 3 OH), also called methyl alcohol, wood alcohol, or wood spirit, the simplest of a long series of organic compounds called alcohols, consisting of a methyl group (CH 3) linked with a hydroxy group (OH). Methanol was formerly produced by the destructive distillation of wood.

• Methyl Alcohol (Methanol) | NIOSH | CDC

www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/methyl-alcohol

CAS No. 67-56-1. Methyl alcohol (CH 3 OH) is a colorless liquid with a strong odor. It is a poisonous substance that can be absorbed through the eyes, skin, lungs, and digestive system. Overexposure can cause death. Workers may be harmed by exposure to methyl alcohol.

• Menthol - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menthol

Menthol is an organic compound made synthetically or obtained from the oils of corn mint, peppermint, or other mints.It is a waxy, crystalline substance, clear or white in color, which is solid at room temperature and melts slightly above.

• Methanol
      Chemical compound

Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol amongst other names, is a chemical with the formula CH 3 OH (a methyl group linked to a

</body>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5