Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#2 iron from the Mayo clinic, Fla. / Blue Ridge, VA.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most overnite successes usually take at least 10 years

Certified turd polisher,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...chaz...who are you using to cryogenic treat your o/b parts?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pypes exhaust company makes a nice elec valve that is mostly aluminum. That looks like a spelab cut out system after some checking.
    https://www.spelabautoparts.com/prod...gaAhGJEALw_wcB

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know why your steeling this guy's ideas. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200818_183608.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	399.2 KB 
ID:	474874

https://www.screamandfly.com/showthr...out-my-exhaust

6. Likes keefallan, JPEROG liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPEROG View Post
    Nothing but more Debbie Downer responses. I was hoping to hear about the new water jacketed headers you were making and the better designed lighter cowl to go over them, and the new gear case "stronger and more affordable", or the new more efficient gear driven cams that you are going to sell or or or.
    I have in the past had people have "said" they wanted to develop parts like you mentioned above ... Some have partnered-up, and I still build those parts to this day. Others, I'm still waiting on their check ..
    If you see a need for any of the above mentioned product's , dig into your pocket, develop the parts and produce them. I made a deal with my banker, he won't weld and I won't lend money. An arrangement that still works to this day.

Please take a lesson from Matt Caldwell, Todd D., Bob Teague, Scott Porta, and the many others that DON'T bash mercury but rather see their short falls as an opportunity and capitalize on it. Being negative is like living in fear or being in constant defense "you rarely get to score without a positive offense outlook" and the glass is always half full from my perspective (don't allow yourself to slip into CUDAville). We all have are living our youngest day today-every minute that goes by is a minute off the remaining buzzer. Be happy you we are here and sucking air....NOTHING is more valuable then time so invest it wisely.
    So if I disagree with your point of view .. you "label" me as negative. That sound's a lot like woke, cancel culture, democratic, point of view if I ever heard it.
    (notice I didn't call you cuder)

Ever talk with two Mercury employees , then each separately. Notice any difference.
    I talk to them the same way each and every time, just as i type here. From my personal experience. To me the truth is more important than the cooperate narrative. You might need to bite your tongue because you pimp out boats with new motors, but I'm not bound by a paycheck that directly or indirectly comes from them. I've been judged my whole life, so I know what it looks like and it doesn't bother me. And I don't judge , but as a friendly suggestion, from the looks of it, you need a set of Pom~Poms rather than belittle my experience. I say that because you haven't proven anything I have said as being false .. or an outright lie ... just that it's not nice ..

Maybe if more people said what they felt, they wouldn't set the rules so far out in left field. Now that their only domestic competition has folded their tent .. they will get worse.
    The points that I make that are the most obvious, are the ones that get swept under the rug the farthest. Who's living in fear ??? .. Don't be like Joemalla, answer the questions ... truthfully. Or at least the best you can . If the peoples tent you live under don't like what I say .. give them my number or address. My song remains the same.

I was at a BBQ in Belton S. Carolina. One of my friends picked up a tape measure scrolled out 85 inch's . Most fellers live to be about 85. I was pretty rough on myself, So I don't think I'll make it that far. He put his fingers on his age at the time and said , If that's all I got left .. I better enjoy what I got left.
    Being better than 10 years older than you, I've been where your at. I can't expect you to see the world thru my eyes, just as we can't expect our sons to to see thru our eyes. Take the tape measure test for yourself .. then add a dozen to it ..

(maybe I should have been more direct then this)
    I am waiting for your "better then Mercury" "not asleep" all American parts motor to come out and I will swap it again immediately- (the day you are done with your 1000 hour durability testing and I won't even ask for a better warranty then your competition offers) I will be there to buy the Chaz -Whaat lightweight 500. I know it will cost less then a Porkchop because you couldn't sleep at night asking Mercury prices... As for now, we will stick with the best product available for my application . I have said this lots of times before (especially within my household)--Don't complain about something unless you have a remedy for the problem, if you have the remedy then fix it.... What you are doing reminds me of the people that bitch about California but won't move (LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT) its that simple.

Get your holes re-plugged again so we can go run. I am headed out to the river for the remainder of the day...

Joe
    I read, acknowledged and responded to your points.... all of them.

But to briefly summarize :

I don't use my money to develop parts for others. If that's what they want, they can pay for the development and / or continued production.

I wouldn't be as swamped as I am .. if everything I touched ... broke. So if it's all the same to you I'll stick to my loyal customer base ..

Yes I have left California. I don't buy new Mercury motors anymore. However I still have to buy some part's from them .. so fortunately I have a few Chaz friendly dealer's , unfortunately they have to forward the money to the greedy pigs.

Spend more time as a fly on the wall in the service department , the showroom or their unveilings and rumor mill, are about as far from the truth as you can get ..

Yea, I'll leave Mama Deb here alone to fend for herself .. so I can go out running the waterways and hang with my buddies ..
    Don't worry, I'll tell her that ... no that would be a lie. Truth is, She'll get well with or without your condolences ... your derelict Skater .. not so much ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boat ,motor,and trailer are bad ass

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...ouch. taking her amoxicillin three times daily i hope. they want you up and moving pronto, you helping i'm sure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They sound like a damn seadoo....but whatever

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    Pypes exhaust company makes a nice elec valve that is mostly aluminum. That looks like a spelab cut out system after some checking.
    https://www.spelabautoparts.com/prod...gaAhGJEALw_wcB

Looks pretty much the same-

https://quicktimeperformance.com/p-3...t-cutouts.html

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FUJIMO View Post
    ...ouch. taking her amoxicillin three times daily i hope. they want you up and moving pronto, you helping i'm sure.
    Thanks Fugiphotosan ..

In @ 6:00 am , home @ 3:00 pm . Amazing work they did. Up and moving with a walker two days later. With only a cane two days after that. No cane for the past two weeks. 120 bend by herself and 130 with the therapist's help.

She raised our son ..... and me for the last 31 years .. it's the least I can do ..

...chaz...who are you using to cryogenic treat your o/b parts?

Fugi , this thread is about J.P's puppy , Mecary corporate worship , Snuff~R~nots , Sea-Doo's ... etc .

I'll go post in the Merc rods thread ... J.P. your welcome to come post there if you wish ...
    <---( 4 skroke earl )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back to the playcraft with a 300r are you still running the sportmaster?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3