User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    ASTATULA,FL
    Posts
    240
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    6
    Likes (Given)
    40
    Likes (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE794C3A-7386-4590-BCF4-F254ABD30A34.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	406.5 KB 
ID:	473749I’ll be There

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bristol, WI
    Posts
    2,743
    Thanks (Given)
    19
    Thanks (Received)
    61
    Likes (Given)
    275
    Likes (Received)
    331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in.

    Jr.
    Larry Gempp Jr.

    Proud HydroStream Powertour Member

    Lots of past boats - Currently rocking a 21 Liberator

    2004 HydroStream Venom - 3.4 Etec - August, 2011 S&F Boat of the Month

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    999
    Thanks (Given)
    27
    Thanks (Received)
    23
    Likes (Given)
    130
    Likes (Received)
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that came up quick.

    That River run is beautiful. Did it several times. Worth it for anyone taking a boat down there.

    Years ago, a lot of us stayed at the Acuff Inn. Is this still the spot or has it moved?? There was another place I think it was in Kimball.

    If anyone one knows...Please advise...send me a PM, call or text 608 347 0027

    ThANKS,

    Scott

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    PARADISE /Naples
    Posts
    6,231
    Thanks (Given)
    17
    Thanks (Received)
    164
    Likes (Given)
    182
    Likes (Received)
    929
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acuff was the hot spot 15-20 years ago

    Gregg likes to visit the goats.
    We have invented the world WE see

    The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Big Pine Key, Fl
    Posts
    367
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    16
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will make It again weather permiting,,,maybe I will get to talk to Jim {aka cuda} about world events.Guys,I like Jim we talk boats not politics,that being said,,I am running V6 pro,jeff tyner, Pro Mod ,Dj V6 pro, Tim G river racer, scoty harris pro mod .Eddie mac river racer and pro mod,Brad bearden river racer,pro mod,nathan traylor V6 pro,jack barsch V6 pro,david allan pro mod.........

  6. Likes DOC W, Michael J Giesler liked this post
  7. #21
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Alabaster, AL
    Posts
    678
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    10
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope to be there in the same Grandsport that I was in back in 2003. I have been on the Friday River Run every year but one!
    HydroStream "Spirit of '76" Bicentennial Viper - '96 2.5 200 Pro Max, 15" smooth back mid, SM
    '92 Allison 2003 Grandsport XS - 225 ProMax/20" mid & Sporty, 11" setback
    Newish to me - 2002 StingRay 240LR with a Mercruiser 350 throttle body EFI 260 HP/Bravo 3
    SOLD - 1989 Wellcraft Elite 220XL w/ Mercruiser 350 Magnum

  8. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    georgia
    Posts
    255
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    4
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will show up for 90 Mod and Pro Drag. Looking forward to seeing everyone and some long needed time off.
    Anna and Greg Scott

  9. Likes DOC W, CUDA, Michael J Giesler liked this post
  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    767
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    89
    Likes (Received)
    379
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running Pro mod

  11. Likes DOC W, Michael J Giesler liked this post
  12. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ashland city tn
    Posts
    4,606
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    339
    Likes (Given)
    1128
    Likes (Received)
    1067
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Im tryin to make it for sat and sun to watch the races and hopefully meet few folks. I've never been , so where exactly is it ? Does anyone have a address or something

  13. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Big Pine Key, Fl
    Posts
    367
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    16
    Likes (Given)
    23
    Likes (Received)
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc 2.5 View Post
    Im tryin to make it for sat and sun to watch the races and hopefully meet few folks. I've never been , so where exactly is it ? Does anyone have a address or something
    .......Lake nickajack ,,,,,weather may be an issue,,,,will be parked by pavilion,,,q master white 4x4 van,,,come and introduce yourself,,,,,Ed

  14. Likes Capt.Insane-o liked this post
  15. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ashland city tn
    Posts
    4,606
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    339
    Likes (Given)
    1128
    Likes (Received)
    1067
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laser_ED View Post
    .......Lake nickajack ,,,,,weather may be an issue,,,,will be parked by pavilion,,,q master white 4x4 van,,,come and introduce yourself,,,,,Ed
    I sure will. So is there pretty much 1 boat ramp there. Like I cant miss it? Thanks

  16. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ashland city tn
    Posts
    4,606
    Thanks (Given)
    213
    Thanks (Received)
    339
    Likes (Given)
    1128
    Likes (Received)
    1067
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damn ya its sayin 40% chance fri eve and 60%sat.

  17. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,252
    Thanks (Given)
    203
    Thanks (Received)
    447
    Likes (Given)
    7327
    Likes (Received)
    4077
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Psh................. there has been snow here already so you Nancies are out of the loop.

  18. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
  19. #29
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Alabaster, AL
    Posts
    678
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    10
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc 2.5 View Post
    Im tryin to make it for sat and sun to watch the races and hopefully meet few folks. I've never been , so where exactly is it ? Does anyone have a address or something
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marion County Park.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	330.3 KB 
ID:	474612Marion County Park, Jasper, TN
    Last edited by Hank W; 10-05-2020 at 08:37 PM. Reason: added info
    HydroStream "Spirit of '76" Bicentennial Viper - '96 2.5 200 Pro Max, 15" smooth back mid, SM
    '92 Allison 2003 Grandsport XS - 225 ProMax/20" mid & Sporty, 11" setback
    Newish to me - 2002 StingRay 240LR with a Mercruiser 350 throttle body EFI 260 HP/Bravo 3
    SOLD - 1989 Wellcraft Elite 220XL w/ Mercruiser 350 Magnum

  20. Thanks Merc 2.5 thanked for this post
    Likes Capt.Insane-o liked this post
  21. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,993
    Thanks (Given)
    438
    Thanks (Received)
    338
    Likes (Given)
    6334
    Likes (Received)
    5101
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Insane-o View Post
    Psh................. there has been snow here already so you Nancies are out of the loop.
    Huh hah huh huh...........yup........

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Roll Call for Jasper!!!
    By quartershot in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 05:39 PM
  2. Upcoming Event: Jasper River Run and ODBA event roll call!
    By Slimm in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 01:16 PM
  3. Odba jasper world finals roll call
    By jay j in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 08:10 PM
  4. Roll call for Jasper
    By Chummy in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 02:40 PM
  5. Jasper Unlimited Roll Call
    By fastcash_99 in forum General Boating Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 11:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Frank Mole Transport