Hi All,

As you've all seen, the site was down for about 36 hours while server updates were being performed. I am very appreciative of your patience and I also apologize for that downtime.

During this update process, we ran into some severe compatibility issues with newer versions of software on the back-end of the site. These needed to be resolved to maintain reliability and security of the site. This process began to consume more time and was keeping the site offline longer than I expected or wanted, so I made the decision to revert some changes for the live site and we will work out the issues on a development version of this site before it goes live here. So to prevent any possibility of compatibility problems our database backup from Tuesday was used.

Unfortunately, that means about 36 hours of posts on the site will be lost. I am very sorry about that, and if anybody had created any posts or classified ads during that time, I apologize that those posts will not be present now. I felt it important to state this for a few reasons, but mainly because some of you may be looking for posts that were made during that time that are no longer here. I do not want anybody thinking we removed specific posts for violating rules or anything like that. It is just a matter of all posts from Wednesday will not appear here now. Again, I am very sorry for that.

I also want to thank all of you for your patience and support. The S&F site is an extremely large and complicated database and it takes a lot to keep it going. This would not be possible without all of you, and I am very thankful.

If anybody has any specific issues, you can call or text me at 239-297-4264 and I will do all I can to resolve it.

Thank you everybody and please be safe,
Greg