PLEASE REASD ENTIRE AD.....FOR SALE: 20” Mercury 250 EFI. Boat has been sold and motor needs a new home. POWERHEAD is a 1999 250 that was a fresh water motor out of Texas until I got it a little over a year ago and has only been in salt water TWICE. Heads have never been off this motor. Hours were 364 when I first put it together a year ago, I have no idea what they are currently but bring a reader with you and verify before you buy. I’ve been using this motor for a little over a year and it has never once let me down and has been a real powerhouse. It pushed my Mirage to 115mph and it will hold it’s own against far more expensive motors. Motor is on premix and I will include original oil injection components. Before I started using the motor, I had done the following: injector service by Ozzie at FCIS, installed a 300 ProMax reed plate with Carson reeds and stuffers, installed a new OEM stator and new low pressure fuel pump diaphragm kit. It currently has a new belt, new plugs and new separator filter with zero time. Motor is ready to rip. MIDSECTION is a single ram, offshore mid from a 2016 300XS. Mid is extremely clean and has ZERO corrosion. Mid has a Simon Motorsports poppet diverter and a HydroTec tuner and sounds awesome. GEARCASE is a 1.62 ratio, swept skeg Sportmaster that has fresh fluid, also with zero time. This case has had the fluid changed every other time out without fail and is also 100%, ready to go. Asking $7500. Will include a Mercury Racing trim pump with hoses for asking price. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, WILL NOT SHIP. Motor is located in Cooper City, FL. CALL/TEXT 9547010409 FOR PICTURES, thanks.