Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2004nQuartershot T1

2004 Quartershot T1 built by Jack Barsh as a roundy round boat. Has also been drag raced pretty successfully by previous owners.I have it set up as a very efficient lake boat.

I started with a 225 promax and when a friend wanted my powerhead in trade for his 200xs I said why not. So currently is has a 2002 Gen 1 200XS powerhead on a Chapman cut midsection. ECU has been flashed and rev limiter kicks in at 7500 on the tach. I have it propped for fun with a 26 Mazco RE-3. Boat is in good shape. Some scrapes on the sides by the trailer and scratches on the deck surface from previous owner that was not very caring. Bottom and transom are solid. Boat turns and takes snotty water very well. I have a lot of fun running it in circles for a few laps, running the 1/4 mile and just riding around. Last time out I was in the boat for 2 hours with the lid closed, rode about 60 miles, made some phone calls...lol..and just had a great time on the water...oh, and only burned 7 gallons of fuel. It has a 15 gallon cell in it now or I have a 6 gallon fuel cell if you want to go racing. Great boat, lots of fun and hate to sell but I think I need to thin the herd a bit.

SOLD

Sorry for the lack of pictures, this is an impulse listing but I will work on getting more..here is my album link https://www.screamandfly.com/album.php?albumid=2944

Tim 919-889 two two zero one call, text or pm

2. Likes Baker343, Kcraft, Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4. Likes Frank Molé liked this post