Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jim Mattis

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us,” Mattis said. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

"With malice for none and charity for all, let us restore trust in one another."
    In it, Lincoln "observed great nations crumble for one of two reasons," the first being foreign invasion, Mattis said, which the future president dismissed as "inconceivable."
    The second, he said, paraphrasing Lincoln, "was corrosion from within – the rot, the viciousness, the lassitude, the ignorance."
    "Anarchy is one potential consequence of all this. The other is the rise of an ambitious leader, unfettered by conscience, or precedent or decency, who would make himself supreme," he said.
    Decrying the lack of bipartisanship, Mattis warned of a "national paralysis" that has "supplanted trust and empathy with suspicion and contempt."
    "We have scorched our opponents with language that precludes compromise and we have brushed aside the possibility that the person with whom we disagree might actually sometimes be right," he said.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/86925...ebuke-of-trump

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/18/77120...he-battlefield
    Last edited by CUDA; 06-04-2020 at 12:29 AM.
    We have invented the world WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and the reply....
    Trump, well its one thing Obama and I agreed on, he was no good so we both sacked him

3. Likes XstreamVking, David - WI liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that CUDA has been relatively quiet on the peaceful protest, riots, gatherings whatever you choose to call them. Well at least you are consistent with the blame President Trump theme.....

5. Likes David - WI, Forkin' Crazy, dgscroggs liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gen. Mattis while hi up military, is a deep state player all the way....Trump figured him out long ago.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this guy has dishonored himself to the point she should be delt the hand of selling weiner franks at a hot dog stand. there arent any places in our military for crybaby senile generals disrespecting our military heros that serve our country every day and give their lives as those in my family have....anyone that doesnt love this country should.....gtfo here are some of his quotes

1. ‘It’s quite fun to shoot them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people.’
    2. ‘There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.’
    3. ‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all.’
    4. ‘Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’
    5. ‘There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do.’
    6. ‘In a country with millions of people and cars going everywhere, the enemy is going to get a car bomb out there once in awhile.’
    7. ‘PowerPoint makes us stupid.’
    8. ‘I get a lot of credit these days for things I never did.’

nothing professional about this guy at all...a patriot doesnt run his mouth..especially a general...clearly maddog never understood what semper-fi means...gtfout.

the isanity lawlessness protesting thievery and looting continues totally unabated........even encouraged now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171006_150014.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	387.8 KB 
ID:	467130
    Last edited by SUNKIST; 06-04-2020 at 04:13 PM.

8. Likes Forkin' Crazy, mrichartz, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have invented the world WE see

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty poor to say most divisive president when nixon invented the war on drugs that resulted in huge number of black americans going to prison.
    Which was the ain of that policy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CUDA View Post
    “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us,” Mattis said. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

"With malice for none and charity for all, let us restore trust in one another."
    In it, Lincoln "observed great nations crumble for one of two reasons," the first being foreign invasion, Mattis said, which the future president dismissed as "inconceivable."
    The second, he said, paraphrasing Lincoln, "was corrosion from within – the rot, the viciousness, the lassitude, the ignorance."
    "Anarchy is one potential consequence of all this. The other is the rise of an ambitious leader, unfettered by conscience, or precedent or decency, who would make himself supreme," he said.
    Decrying the lack of bipartisanship, Mattis warned of a "national paralysis" that has "supplanted trust and empathy with suspicion and contempt."
    "We have scorched our opponents with language that precludes compromise and we have brushed aside the possibility that the person with whom we disagree might actually sometimes be right," he said.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/04/86925...ebuke-of-trump

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/18/77120...he-battlefield
    Well all that must be true because someone that doesn't like Trump said it.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----

""Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."-John Adams

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi

12. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post