Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contact tracing

Kind of a long video. But some scary stuff they're trying to pull off while everyone is distracted with other news topics. Sadly people will be begging for this. Our freedoms are disappearing, death by 1,000 cuts. Something deeper is afoot.

2. Likes AZMIDLYF, Forkin' Crazy, powerabout liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tough call, contract tracing has various uses

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drawing the line on what’s private and what’s not is LONG overdue. Really the big think moving forward is privacy laws and rights of expression with regards to online censorship. Right now companies who own media sites can censor at will but that isn’t functioning within the social contract because of bias. A new federal legal rights structure for online expression must be drafted and all media and socially applied internet publications will be required by law to abide.
    Hydrostream dreamin

5. Likes tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A long time friend and former colleague died a couple days ago from covid. Wasn’t feeling great for a few days and it got bad, went to hospital and twelve hrs later he was gone. Scary
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was watching a news channel the other day out of Louisville, KY and they were talking about a Contact Tracing application that was going to be installed on all iphones via software updates. The news channel dude, with a gleam in his eye, was showing that it was already installed on his phone. Said it wasn't activated just yet as the Gvt has not completed it's part in this. Works on the bluetooth principle. What an eye opener.
    Said the ap can be turned on even if your phone is off. Imagine that

8. Likes tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David L View Post
    Was watching a news channel the other day out of Louisville, KY and they were talking about a Contact Tracing application that was going to be installed on all iphones via software updates. The news channel dude, with a gleam in his eye, was showing that it was already installed on his phone. Said it wasn't activated just yet as the Gvt has not completed it's part in this. Works on the bluetooth principle. What an eye opener.
    Said the ap can be turned on even if your phone is off. Imagine that

You simply cannot trust your mobile devices to be completely secure. If theres binary involved it can be compromised its that simple. What we need are better laws at a constitutional level protecting rights to privacy AND free expression. You might not be able to stop someone from breaking in your home but if you do or dont that is still 100% illegal for anyone who doesnt have a legal warrant. Same goes with digital data we need the same protections to our devices from corp over reach data players $$$ as well as any political or legal profession as in deep state types or police etc no warrant NO LEGAL ACCESS. Of course protection from any third party potential abuses as well. Its a big job but it needs to be done.

Regarding online publications we also need constitutional protections for publishing thoughts and expressions that have powers over any content app providers or social media etc to protect those rights to express them without censorship. Perhaps an age filter for >18 content could be discussed as well, otherwise let the ideas and thoughts flow freely without restriction. The current cancel culture PC garbage is really pitting the world against itself.
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disabled or deleted a couple apps that were possible tracers. Who really knows, but I didn't use them anyway.

So what about plane mode? Doesn't that cut off all transmissions?
    I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

11. Likes tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not what you can or cant turn on or off on your devices its what can be hijacked and especially apps their user agreements can be brutal. The whole data industry is seriously disturbing with regards to privacy and data most people dont even realize is being taken and used. ITs not that you have anything to hide, its that you have plenty to lose
    Hydrostream dreamin

13. Likes CDave, tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might have to reach the point of leaving the phone at home when running errands.

15. Likes powerabout liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive still got my old flip phone, I wonder if this is traceable. I fight tech every chance I get. Most likely a lost cause.

17. Likes tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Man 2 View Post
    Ive still got my old flip phone, I wonder if this is traceable. I fight tech every chance I get. Most likely a lost cause.
    Yes, they are traceable. Over ten years ago i seen a fire on the side of the road so I called it into the fire dept via 911. A while later I go to use my phone and it had a little icon in the corner I never seen before. Looked into and the icon meant that gps had been activated on my phone. And it was using the battery at a very rapid pace. I thought it was kind of odd because I gave them my name, number and had been on the phone with them for quite a while.

I had the option to shut off gps on my phone, but not if 911 wanted to activate it. Weird times we live in. If you think you have any privacy once you step out your door, think again. Really do not even have that much in your own home when you think about it.

19. Likes tnelsmn, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the places I worked at is a large manufacturing facility and they have approx one person for every ten to twenty workers who’s sole job is to study movement and try and find seconds. Seconds.... as in “that guy takes two steps too many to get that tool” or whatever. Same thing is happening on a global scale with your data. Big money is finding ways to shrink personal capacity and shave seconds to pocket pennies and on large scales it’s incredibly profitable.

work from home much lately?

im not trying to make anyone paranoid it’s nothing like that at all it’s really about handing power through data stats of your life and your needs bit by bit to business and foreign nations that use it to harvest more wealth and liberty away from you. You can’t see it happening but it is

social media especially wow brutal data abuse there
    Hydrostream dreamin

21. Likes tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the option to shut off gps on my phone, but not if 911 wanted to activate it. Weird times we live in. If you think you have any privacy once you step out your door,
    think again. Really do not even have that much in your own home when you think about it.[/QUOTE]

Ha
    you did say not even in your home but....
    ...if you think even in your house you have any privacy unless you unplug everything and move off grid..
    Not paranoid but alot of TV's all those stupid Alexa, Google ,Facebook portal etc etc..hell even the damn electric company has a good idea of your appliances and usage..
    Not to mention computers that people leave on with cameras ..baby monitors, ring doorbells list goes on and on...lol..but no not paranoid just sound it
    Last edited by mrichartz; 06-03-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    '84 Checkmate Convincor
    Twin v6 closed deck Evinrude loopers Ported,2.7 heads,cooling mods
    milled finger ported to match vertex pistons,
    All casting slag removed
    Sleeves in opposite so no idle reliefs
    Offshore exhaust mids
    148 psi comp,balanced pistons and rods,Stuffed, 106 pullovers
    CDI 8500 digital ignitions ..Boyesen reeds..And more....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you heard at night all those devices send sounds out that we cant hear so they can flag them as belonging to you after they clock one device?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...if you think even in your house you have any privacy unless you unplug everything and move off grid..
    Not paranoid but alot of TV's all those stupid Alexa, Google ,Facebook portal etc etc..hell even the damn electric company has a good idea of your appliances and usage..
    Not to mention computers that people leave on with cameras ..baby monitors, ring doorbells list goes on and on...lol..but no not paranoid just sound it

I've never understood the appeal of an Alexa device. Here just listen to everything I say and do just so it takes me 2 seconds less to play the music I like.

Even old flip phones can be traced. Anything on the cell network can be pinged and triangulated off surrounding towers. It's done frequently by 911.

25. Likes mrichartz liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast