Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NEW INFO: 15" drive shaft for a Sportmaster or Torquemaster for sale

PRICE REDUCED: Brand New, never been in the water 15" drive shaft for SportMaster or TorqueMaster gear cases for sale. I confirmed with Mercury Racing that Part # 848831 is a 15” drive shaft, but only for the following Mercury 3.0 Litre EFI engines in either SportMaster or TorqueMaster gear cases: /300 ProMax/300X ProMax/300 SuperMagnum/ 250XS/250XB/250/. I will send you directions on how you can access Mercury Marine’s parts catalog on-line if you email me your email address. Mercury's MSRP retail is $1,394. I am asking $550 shipped in the U.S. Cash & PayPal preferred. Will accept Credit Cards, if you pay the 2% fee. Questions or information call Jim Leatzow @ 715-546-3300 or Jim@Leatzow.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15 inch Drive Shaft.jpg   15 inch Drive Shaft Serial No.jpg  
    Last edited by ThreeLakesJim; 06-24-2020 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Price Reduced
    Life is like dog sledding, unless you're the lead dog, the view is pretty much the same....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLakesJim View Post
    PRICE REDUCED: Brand New, never been in the water 15" drive shaft for SportMaster or TorqueMaster gear cases for sale. I confirmed with Mercury Racing that Part # 848831 is a 15” drive shaft, but only for the following Mercury 3.0 Litre EFI engines in either SportMaster or TorqueMaster gear cases: /300 ProMax/300X ProMax/300 SuperMagnum/ 250XS/250XB/250/. I will send you directions on how you can access Mercury Marine’s parts catalog on-line if you email me your email address. Mercury's MSRP retail is $1,394. I am asking $550 shipped in the U.S. Cash & PayPal preferred. Will accept Credit Cards, if you pay the 2% fee. Questions or information call Jim Leatzow @ 715-546-3300 or Jim@Leatzow.com
    Do you still have this? I was told today by a shop that the driveshaft for my 1998 Promax 300 with Sportmaster is scored and needs to be replaced.
    1998 Viper Coral 201
    1998 Mercury Promax 300 with Sportmaster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That shaft was sold a year ago. Sorry about that.
    ThreeLakesJim
    Life is like dog sledding, unless you're the lead dog, the view is pretty much the same....