I have a 125 that is new to me and it is a model number j125esxess... The problem i am having currently is the water control valve (discontinued) is leaking bad and i am wanting to bypass it. I have heard you can use thermostats , springs , and covers from a 1989 70 hp johnson. The only problem with this is they are discontinued which other covers and thermostats will work ??