Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    In my travels this evening, half of the restaurants and bars were reopened in MI. That is going against half-Whitmers current orders to keep everything closed until 6/12. And then when I got home, the intermediate school across the street had a ceremony going on their football field. Maybe an impromptu graduation or something? Last night the church across the street had a full parking lot and nobody was outside.

Good to see the people getting back to normal. Sad to say that two more small businesses have closed for good though. One was a hole in the wall bar that I was never in. Does not hit me personally, but sad to see them go. Down and out drunks need a place too. The other was a woman's clothing boutique. While that also does not hit me personally, just sad to see another small business close.

But hey, thanks to the Democ-rat governors that kept us safe from ourselves. Hopefully the voters do not forget come the next election.
    It sounds like alcoholic transvestites are the hardest hit on the last two business closings.... governor's losing voters
    LETS GO BRANDON.... LETS GO BRANDON

Sometimes I talk to myself...then we both just laugh and laugh

'84 Checkmate Convincor

2. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrichartz View Post
    It sounds like alcoholic transvestites are the hardest hit on the last two business closings.... governor's losing voters
    That is possible. Not sure how much of a transvestite population we have round here. Honestly, I probably do not want to know. See plenty of chic's that look like Justin Bieber, so maybe it is a lot. Come to think of it, a few months ago I told the cashier in the gas station "thanks man". She (i guess) replied "I am not a man!" Well, if you are not a man, why do you try so hard to look like one? SMH.....

4. Likes mrichartz, CDave, David - WI, tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other than "real" alcoholics drink at home... or in a van down by the river; you're right. LOL

6. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, if you are going to live in a van, is there a better place then down by the river?

Asking for my friend, Matt Foley.

8. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Three full weeks of no "social-distancing" with bars, restaurants, stores, etc open across most of the state... no change in the trend lines from before or after the order was lifted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cvd.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	467191

10. Likes mrichartz, SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David - WI View Post
    Three full weeks of no "social-distancing" with bars, restaurants, stores, etc open across most of the state... no change in the trend lines from before or after the order was lifted.

Views:	70 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	467191
    Yea because most of it was bull they don't know what their talking about..

'84 Checkmate Convincor

12. Likes David - WI, CDave, SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gov. Whitless just said she's going to extend Michigan's lockdown order again.

14. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David - WI View Post
    Gov. Whitless just said she's going to extend Michigan's lockdown order again.
    Yeah, just seen on the news this morning that there were 20 reported cases in Sheboygan that were all linked to one church. Did not report how many were hospitalized and or if they needed ventilators or what metrics they used to link it all to one church. But the tv told me so I must believe it.

So over this. Hopefully the voters do not forget next election cycle, but am not holding my breath.

16. Likes David - WI, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The further we get out of our "safer-at-home" order, the better our numbers are... now trending DOWN on all three metrics.

Views:	57 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	467887

18. Likes SS Minnow, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhhh... the "dirtiness" of politics:

On June 25th, Wisconsin reported probable cases for the first time, including a large number of cases from earlier in the pandemic. Initially this manifested as a large single day jump in cases, but in the late evening we updated our historical case numbers to include these on the appropriate days based on historical data provided to us by the state.
    ...because the numbers were too good when they told the truth?

20. Likes mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NJ has added 1854 probable deaths to their count. These deaths did not happen yesterday. We are still awaiting the time series of when they occurred. We hope to get them as soon as possible so we can correct the time series...

If you are following us on Twitter, we also try to explain these kinds of anomalies there.

https://twitter.com/COVID19Tracking/...76009419984897
    And so now there's this big "spike" in US cases all over the news... with New Jersey & Wisconsin and probably other states retroactively adding back in "probable" past cases. WTF?

22. Likes mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh guys what do we do this pandemic doesn't look as bad as it should..... Hey let's just add some from here and there yea that looks better.. I mean worse good going

'84 Checkmate Convincor

24. Likes David - WI liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone refresh my memory on something I saw many weeks ago, during lockdown. something about the federal govment giving each hospital $30,000 for every death they claimed was caused by the virus...as well as a another smaller sum, $5,000 or sum such, if they died while on a respirator? cannot remember the details exactly as I have been brainwashed by so much other propaganda since then. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know... I thought it was +20% from Medicare for covid, but it's hard to keep track of all the federal money.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just a little update on this. Governor Evers mandated masks for everyone (I think) 5 and over when in anything other then a private residence. Also when outside if one cannot (anti) social distance, or stay more then six feet away from someone they are not related too. He also banned gatherings of more then ten people. To top this off, the county I live in, the supervisors are getting together next week to discuss adding further mandates to strengthen mask wearing mandates.

This morning when I get to my shop, I find three masks on the ground in my parking lot. I am used to finding beer bottles and cans as I am surrounded by bars, so I pick them up and go on about my day. I am also used to finding a syringe or two about once a month, my town is filled with junkies, goes with the turf. I used to pick them up with a glove, put them into a bucket, and walk them to the City PD as it is 5 buildings down. Since the mask mandate came about, I call the non emergency # and they send an officer when one is available. But masks I am not really sure what to do with. I am not touching them, and will not dispose of them in my trash. I keep my trash inside until the morning of pickup because people and animals dig through my trash and make a mess out of it that I have to clean up. There is no way I am bringing those bio-hazard masks into my building.

My building is right across the street from the courthouse and county building. I swept the masks into the street between me and the courthouse. There is no way I will touch those things and I have no way to dispose of bio-hazard material so this is the best I can come up with. I think tomorrow I will call the local PD non emergency and see what they have to say, but I think I already know what they will say.

Anyways, I hid away when we were supposed to quarantine for 15 days back in mid March. I hid away for a lot longer then 15 days. Now, more then five months later they are telling me I have to wear a mask if I want to be in a store? Ef this stuff. For those of you that are worried about dying, stay inside until this virus kills me. Then you can go about your lives and the world will be a better place because of it. Take advantage of all the places that have curbside pickup as most do now. I really am done with this crap, and it looks like it is far from over.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast