Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** ton of people here in the north minocqua ,eagle river ,etc i see no masks on the intruders

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eli View Post
    **** ton of people here in the north minocqua ,eagle river ,etc i see no masks on the intruders
    Do you know anyone that has had it or that died from it? I ask everyone that I talk to and its always no or I heard about a guy.

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My cousins fathers uncles former roommate knew somebody that walked backwards into a knife 8 times and then threw himself down 3 flights of stairs. And then they died of the Covids.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had a few cases ,me and my wife think we had it last january we were never been so sick for 2 weeks ,we had all the symptom,s couldnt breath ,fever ,taste ,smell etc ,hurt like hell in chest ,head .severe coughing ,gasping .weak feeling ,didnt eat ,made yourself drink water ,tea

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We had a few cases ,me and my wife think we had it last january we were never been so sick for 2 weeks ,we had all the symptom,s couldnt breath ,fever ,taste ,smell etc ,hurt like hell in chest ,head .severe coughing ,gasping .weak feeling ,didnt eat ,made yourself drink water ,tea
    Were either of you hospitalized? Now they are saying that its not easily transmitted from hard surface contact as they thought originally.

Bottom line is that precautions are great but we are going way overboard when I go to pull into a boat ramp and have a cop tell me that "the park is full"--he even told me that it was B.S. and most of their staff feel the same way about it. They are doing this to prevent congregating at the sand bars. I would think instead of having 15 patrol cars out to cover each launch and blocking the entrance until someone leaves, one boat at the sandbar and ordering people to spread out would more effective and less costly. I look at the small business devastation along with increased national debt that we have incurred and really have to wonder.

I know there were a ton of deaths in N.Y.C. and other heavily populated areas but those are the same areas typically covered with filth and flu contamination every year. You sure don't hear anything about ventilators and personal safety gear shortages at this point. I know for a fact that in Central Michigan "the coroner" is a family friend and he told me that EVERY death is being reported as covid due to the income provided by the feds.

Smoking, suicides, and alcohol seem like much bigger targets to shoot at....

I am glad to hear you and your wife are over it--do you notice any remaining effects at this point?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Perspective.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	804.1 KB 
ID:	466360

Joe

6. Likes David - WI, mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8. Likes David - WI liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JPEROG View Post
    Were either of you hospitalized? Now they are saying that its not easily transmitted from hard surface contact as they thought originally.

Bottom line is that precautions are great but we are going way overboard when I go to pull into a boat ramp and have a cop tell me that "the park is full"--he even told me that it was B.S. and most of their staff feel the same way about it. They are doing this to prevent congregating at the sand bars. I would think instead of having 15 patrol cars out to cover each launch and blocking the entrance until someone leaves, one boat at the sandbar and ordering people to spread out would more effective and less costly. I look at the small business devastation along with increased national debt that we have incurred and really have to wonder.

I know there were a ton of deaths in N.Y.C. and other heavily populated areas but those are the same areas typically covered with filth and flu contamination every year. You sure don't hear anything about ventilators and personal safety gear shortages at this point. I know for a fact that in Central Michigan "the coroner" is a family friend and he told me that EVERY death is being reported as covid due to the income provided by the feds.

Smoking, suicides, and alcohol seem like much bigger targets to shoot at....

I am glad to hear you and your wife are over it--do you notice any remaining effects at this point?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Perspective.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	804.1 KB 
ID:	466360

Joe
    wife still has stuffy head sounds like plugged nose but nothing else doc says a virus , i had a physical and found kidney stone .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    wife still has stuffy head sounds like plugged nose but nothing else doc says a virus , i had a physical and found kidney stone .
    So you both have Covid-19 then.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are seeing literally no change since the "safe at home" order was thrown out by the supreme court on 5/13.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covidtrends.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	466520

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see things are opening up down there. They are opening up here too. I KNOW OF 2 people that died here (know who they are or are relatives of people I know well), both were truly Covid. Really sad to see people dying from this Chinese crap. We really need to cut them out of our lives in a big way, but that won't happen unless there are big taxes implemented on Chinese imports, care to admit it or not but everyone loves their cheap junk.

But it's equally sad to see so many small businesses going under. The thing that your not seeing yet (here at least) is the big(er) businesses going under. Lots of plans to defer payments on financing, floorplanning etc. Once those payments come due and those companies still haven't been able to have a great year, guess what, they won't be able to make them and will end up joining the smaller businesses that dies out early on. (car, boat dealerships, rental agencies, malls, etc)
    Last edited by InjectorService; 05-26-2020 at 04:59 PM.

www.InjectorService.com
    Call/Text - 204-326-0390

13. Likes David - WI, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InjectorService View Post
    Glad to see things are opening up down there. They are opening up here too. I KNOW OF 2 people that died here (know who they are or are relatives of people I know well), both were truly Covid. Really sad to see people dying from this Chinese crap. We really need to cut them out of our lives in a big way, but that won't happen unless there are big taxes implemented on Chinese imports, care to admit it or not but everyone loves their cheap junk.

But it's equally sad to see so many small businesses going under. The thing that your not seeing yet (here at least) is the big(er) businesses going under. Lots of plans to defer payments on financing, floorplanning etc. Once those payments come due and those companies still haven't been able to have a great year, guess what, they won't be able to make them and will end up joining the smaller businesses that dies out early on. (car, boat dealerships, rental agencies, malls, etc)
    Trump has been working on this very thing to the ire of the Democraps. They must have too much money in Chinese stocks to let it happen. I say fukem and feed em hish heads, we don't need them or their cheap goods.

15. Likes David - WI, XstreamVking liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1265374806662397953

Correspondent Cal Perry was reporting live from a sidewalk in when host Katy Tur asked, "Are the people there just not worried about it, Cal? Are they not worried about their personal safety?"
    “I haven’t met anybody who is,” Perry said. He then added “nobody is wearing” masks when a man on the street chimed in. “Including the cameraman. Half your crew is not wearing masks," the man said.
    MSNBC quickly cut away.

17. Thanks XstreamVking thanked for this post
    Likes XstreamVking liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    Trump has been working on this very thing to the ire of the Democraps. They must have too much money in Chinese stocks to let it happen. I say fukem and feed em hish heads, we don't need them or their cheap goods.
    Good! We just do whatever you guys do anyways, although it takes us a few years to figure it out.

www.InjectorService.com
    Call/Text - 204-326-0390

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tomorrow is day 14 since Tony (Das Furor) Evers stay at home orders were ruled illegal. So, the bodies shall start pilling up, and the sky will begin to fall. Or, we can finally get to the point where we all agree there was no Russian collusion. Er, um, wait a minute.....Which democ-rat scam are we trying to dis-prove now? Too many to keep track of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my travels this evening, half of the restaurants and bars were reopened in MI. That is going against half-Whitmers current orders to keep everything closed until 6/12. And then when I got home, the intermediate school across the street had a ceremony going on their football field. Maybe an impromptu graduation or something? Last night the church across the street had a full parking lot and nobody was outside.

Good to see the people getting back to normal. Sad to say that two more small businesses have closed for good though. One was a hole in the wall bar that I was never in. Does not hit me personally, but sad to see them go. Down and out drunks need a place too. The other was a woman's clothing boutique. While that also does not hit me personally, just sad to see another small business close.

But hey, thanks to the Democ-rat governors that kept us safe from ourselves. Hopefully the voters do not forget come the next election.

21. Likes David - WI liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast