Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1970 Checkmate MX-14 + 1250 Super BP Stacker + 1973 1500 High School Resto

I'd like to preface this by thanking all of you for sharing your awesome projects on this site, as I would likely not have started (or purchased) this project without d̶r̶o̶o̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r seeing your amazing transformations. Many of those restoration threads read like books, and they have certainly offered great inspiration for me. My only criticism is that you all make perfect work look too easy at times, and therefore instill false confidence in us ignorant rookies lol (multiple examples to follow ). I didn't think of my work as worthy of a resto thread on here, but some of my friends on this forum have been trying to convince me otherwise. If for nothing else, perhaps at least people could learn what NOT to do.

The term "biting off more than you can chew" very accurately describes this endeavor. What started as a simple engine rigging project with a plain jane 100hp "Tower of Power" long shaft Merc became a complete restoration (in progress of course) and piecemeal of a 1969 1250 Super BP Stacker replica. So this is my unintentional, yet first, and seemingly everlasting attempt at a boat restoration.

The Hull Acquisition Story
    Over the summer of 2013, I really wanted my own small boat project, but I couldn't find anything I liked that I could also afford. Having prior experience on only inboards and small (35hp or less) outboards, I was a little apprehensive of larger outboards, as I really liked the simplicity of inboards. I was really set on the 1987/88 Checkmate Playmate 13' models, but they were all rather costly and difficult to find (53 made I think?). As summer ended, I started my junior year of high school and Labor Day Weekend rolled around, and we were headed a few hours east to a Labor Day bash. I'm very blessed to have a very supportive father, as he said "Why don't we bring the little trailer and go 'boat picking' on the way there?" Sure enough, we set out in our 86' Bronco and empty 15' jet ski trailer on the hunt for a small, but cool boat for sale. We drove around almost every lake on the way there, surely looking completely lost to the locals, all the while disturbing the peace with the cherry bombers on the truck. Someone went so far as to ask if we had lost a boat off of our trailer somewhere. We followed up on any interesting craigslist finds I found, concluding with this hull.

The seller was asking $425 for the hull & trailer package, and the only info he had on it was that it was 14' long, purchased out of an auction, and some guy redid it a while back. There was no paperwork of any kind, no engine, rigging, interior, seat bases/mounts, controls, or steering helm. There were 4 gauges with shades, 3 of which were period correct (including a water pressure gauge which I'd later find out was pretty rare and worth over $100). There was nice carpeting inside, so I was unable to see the floor, but it felt solid. As for the transom, I knew to be cautious as I had heard of many deceivingly strong, yet completely rotten transoms. It felt solid to me, and unfortunately there was a thin aluminum sheet over it (which I'd learn later to be hiding something) so I couldn't see much. The paint had a slight metal flake to it on the deck, but it was chipping in areas. The stripes are actually vinyl tape, not paint, yet easily fool anyone from 30+ feet away. There was a hook looking feature at the start of the chines at the bow that made me think Checkmate (I'd later find out my hunch was correct).

When the seller walked away momentarily, I turned to my dad and said "I think it's a Checkmate, but I'm not sure." We agreed that it would be worth a $100 gamble if he'd take it. My dad, being the salesman that he is, said to the guy "You have no idea what boat this is, and we have no idea what it is, so how about my son gambles in buying the hull for $100, and you can paint and flip the trailer for a few hundred bucks to someone else?" He accepted, then we moved it onto our trailer, and then we arrived to the Labor Day bash with an old, unknown boat in tow.

To keep this first post from becoming a novel, I'll quickly summarize what (little) progress has occurred over the last 7 years. I thought I'd be much further along, if not complete by now, but other priorities have been in place, namely high school, college, internships, and co-ops. Over the next few days I'm hoping to have this thread updated to where I'm at currently. There are some relatively big decisions I need to make soon, and I would greatly appreciate any input you all might have, as this is all entirely new territory for me.

Summary
    - hull condition worse than expected: rotten transom, poorly replaced stringer & floor, lots of filler covering large areas
    - hull restoration: new stringer, floor, transom, transom knees, seat box/mount, and seats
    - motor selection progression
    • 1968/69 100hp long shaft
    • Frankenmerc (1350 powerhead, Super BP mid, Twister/T2 adapter, 1500XS lower, louvered cowl)
    • 1969 1250 Super BP replica (normal 1350 powerhead) + 1973 1500 Circle C short shaft (for when I don't want the inevitable noise complaints & fines)

- misc parts acquired
    • dual opposed ride guide steering system complete with wood grain steering wheel (I know, more correct for Hydrostream, not Checkmate, but I like the wood grain better than black rubber)
    • Checkmate optional trim tabs
    • correct gauges (speedo, tach, water pressure, battery, trim)
    • another boat: Checkmate MX-15 (great deal and came with the 1500 shorty along with a bunch of other parts I used on this MX-14)

- assembly: the bare minimum was assembled enough to run it on the water in August 2017 to get a feel for it
    - currently in a disassembled state, with the plan to not reassemble until everything is painted

As you read through this, please feel free to let me know if there's anything I'm doing wrong. This project is incomplete, so there is still the opportunity to fix things properly. Contrary to most of my generation, I do not know everything, and I willingly admit that. That being said, there are times when I'm stupidly ignorant and stubborn (glassing the external edge of the seat base without cutting a radius into it for example). Please call me out in those situations. As a fiberglass rookie, I know there is plenty of room for improvement. I hope that this is not the only fiberglass project I will have, so I hope to better my abilities for the next project.

Also, I'm still figuring out paint ideas for this, so if you have any suggestions/ideas, please share them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1799.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	409.5 KB 
ID:	461323 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1800.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	419.1 KB 
ID:	461324 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3617.jpg 
Size:	458.9 KB 
ID:	461325 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Floor_2_cropped.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	451.8 KB 
ID:	461326 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5427.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	412.1 KB 
ID:	461327 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5560.jpg 
Size:	364.5 KB 
ID:	461328 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9661.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	464.9 KB 
ID:	461329 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6717.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	437.9 KB 
ID:	461330 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3274cr.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	461331 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4361_cropped.PNG 
Views:	104 
Size:	254.5 KB 
ID:	461332 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4313.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	417.1 KB 
ID:	461333 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3727.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	158.2 KB 
ID:	461334 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60650335067__6701280F-0198-4F47-AAAC-60721DB7DC1A.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	405.1 KB 
ID:	461335

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a sweet little boat! You're in the right place for help. These I6's are really growing on me and I could see myself doing another restoration with an I6. Looking forward to reading more.

3. Likes starviper10, Instigator liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

September 1, 2013 - September 15, 2013

I figure I’ll start from the beginning with the craigslist ad and pictures of the boat when I purchased it. There was just one picture in the ad, showing a 4 cyl merc on it. The seller said it had either a 80 or 85hp Merc on it before. Unfortunately there was no Checkmate ID plate (typically located near the controls). There were many holes in the deck and transom from likely many different controls and engines. The gauges were a cool bonus, as 3 are of the correct vintage (speedo, water pressure, and battery). I actually sold the tach that was not of the incorrect vintage for $20, so that meant I was really only $80 deep into the boat. When I removed the gauges I noticed that the gauge holes in the dash were not sealed, and there was a small bit of rot, but nothing terrible. The transom and the floor both felt solid, but again this was my first experience with this style boat, so I wasn’t confident. There was an odd sheet metal piece with a momentary button covering up a relatively large hole. I later figured out that there was likely a stock 3 button power trim control panel mounted there (located such that one's throttle hand could work the trim without letting go of the throttle).

Posted: 2013-07-26, 1:45PM EDT
    Speed boat w/Trailer NO TITLE No Motor - $425 (elkhart)

Name:	Checkmate mx-14.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	461343
    have a project speed boat Minus the motor.needs seats,but overall great boat, open to all serious trades.looking for xbox360. Txt or call.once again has NO TITLE FOR BOAT OR TRAILER, can write a bill of sale.

Name:	IMG_1801.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	313.8 KB 
ID:	461361 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1802.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	399.5 KB 
ID:	461346 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1803.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	357.1 KB 
ID:	461349 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1804.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	397.9 KB 
ID:	461350 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1805.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	405.8 KB 
ID:	461351 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1832.jpg 
Size:	397.3 KB 
ID:	461359 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1833.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	415.5 KB 
ID:	461360 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1811.jpg 
Size:	397.0 KB 
ID:	461352 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1819.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	397.2 KB 
ID:	461353 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1820.jpg 
Size:	452.3 KB 
ID:	461354 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1831.jpg 
Size:	400.6 KB 
ID:	461355 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1838.jpg 
Size:	409.1 KB 
ID:	461356 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1841.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	407.8 KB 
ID:	461357 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1840.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	395.5 KB 
ID:	461358
    Last edited by starviper10; 03-29-2020 at 02:27 PM. Reason: add title (date range)

5. Likes tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I owned a 1970 MX 14 back in the 70's. It was a factory race hull. It was a blast. Very fast little boats but a handful to drive with the rounded keel.
    2005 APR FORMULA 2 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

7. Likes starviper10, Instigator liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought you had this finished in 2017, all it needed was seats, I followed it on the Checkmate web site??
    Last edited by 1954bmw; 03-25-2020 at 09:59 PM. Reason: more words

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by largecar91 View Post
    I owned a 1970 MX 14 back in the 70's. It was a factory race hull. It was a blast. Very fast little boats but a handful to drive with the rounded keel.
    Yeah unfortunately the pad is narrow with rounded edges, and the strakes are rounded as well. It's definitely not built like a Hydrostream or Allison. One of the questions I had was with regard to hull modifications. I'm not sure what's worthwhile, or more importantly what's feasible, with regard to attempting to widen the pad, or at the very least square the edges. I've seen some threads online about it, but I haven't researched it enough yet. I've never done bottom work like this before, so I'm also not sure what's feasible for a newbie. If you guys have any thoughts on this that would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by 1954bmw View Post
    Thought you had this finished in 2017, all it needed was seats, I followed it on the Checkmate web site??
    So that was just a quick assembly and splash. I had never driven this hull before, or anything similar really. I wanted to get a feel for it before I'd go ahead and pour a lot more time and money into it. I also figured that after running it, I'd have a better idea of where I'd like the fuel tank, battery box, seats, the throttle, gauges, switches, etc. It also acted as a mid build motivator, as it was really fun to drive and I was hooked. I kept it assembled and running up until this past fall, and now it's mostly torn apart again. Now is the time to complete the restoration.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you finally get rid of that MX15??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Set up right it'll run 80. Mine was the funnest boat I ever owned.

12. Likes starviper10 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you finally get rid of that MX15??
    Nope
    Set up right it'll run 80. Mine was the funnest boat I ever owned.
    Do you mind sharing more details of the setup you had (engine, install height, any setback, checkmate trim tabs, center steer etc)? Any pictures?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

September 22, 2013 - October 14, 2013

I forgot to mention that I went on the Checkmate forum the day after buying this boat and the very knowledgeable members there were able to confirm that it is a Checkmate, so that was great news. The parts and engine search began next. I found a NOS correct vintage tach at a local marina.

Initially, my plan was to put a long shaft 100 hp on it, as I wasn’t going for top speed, and the boat was rated for 100 hp. Oh how that plan would change . My first outboard purchase larger than 35 hp came in the form of a pair of 1968 & 1969 Mercury Inline 6 “Tower of Power” 100 hp long shaft engines, a little less than a month after buying the hull. I was able to see the 1969 fire up and run. It was in need of a water pump (little water at low rpm), and an o-ring on the drain plug on the lower unit (chocolate milk for gear lube). Compression wasn’t great but at least fairly consistent from cylinder to cylinder (120/120/119/121/117/118 cold). The 1968 engine was stuck in gear, had no signs of leaks in the gearcase, and had slightly more consistent compression (120/119/120/121/121/121 cold). Included in the deal was two sets of controls, one of which was in very good shape, the other not so much. My thought was to buy two decent engines to make one good one.

The seller of these two engines had the 1969 engine mounted on the back of this flat deck trailer like it was a transom of a boat, with the 68 laid over on the front of the trailer. He simply backed it in and started the 1969 up. After buying it, he used the crane to put it on my Checkmate. I had never seen a bucket boom used for lifting outboards lol. The trailer I had the Checkmate on before was meant for a waverunner, so it didn't have a high enough capacity to handle the hull with an engine. We borrowed my dad's ski boat trailer for the meantime. It sure looked weird but it worked. It was great to see a motor on it.

I later built a dual engine stand in the garage for them.

Not sure why some pictures are rotating on me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1908.jpg   IMG_1847.jpg   IMG_1846.jpg   IMG_1850.jpg   IMG_1852.jpg  

IMG_1869.jpg   IMG_1871.jpg   IMG_1856.jpg   IMG_1866.jpg   IMG_1937.jpg  

Last edited by starviper10; 03-29-2020 at 02:31 PM. Reason: add title (date range)

15. Likes tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was a center steer race boat. Probably around 300 lbs. No set back. Had factory trim tabs. For top end I ran it as high as possible and still suck water. I had a 72 Merc 140 short shaft.

17. Likes starviper10 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the white of the hull original gelcoat or is it paint??? I painted my first MX15 and always wished I had not, had concerns about sitting in the water at Cumberland for a week at a time, scratches from rolling up under docks. If it is the original gelcoat, do you think you could save it, my MX14 only needs a good polish??? What are your thoughts on seats, I have some plastic buckets for skinny a$$es, they are about 19 inches by 19 inches, give me a phone number and I can text some pics.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was a center steer race boat. Probably around 300 lbs. No set back. Had factory trim tabs. For top end I ran it as high as possible and still suck water. I had a 72 Merc 140 short shaft.
    That sounds like an awesome setup. Do you happen to recall what that max height was? And was that a stock lower unit? I intended to build up the 19" to be 3.5" higher, but it ended up being a little bit more than 3.5" due to the rounded corners of the transom clamp brackets that I totally spaced on taking into account. The prop shaft is ~0.85" below the pad. I've not had any water pressure issues, but I have only ran a 6 hole 1500xs gear case.

Is the white of the hull original gelcoat or is it paint??? I painted my first MX15 and always wished I had not, had concerns about sitting in the water at Cumberland for a week at a time, scratches from rolling up under docks. If it is the original gelcoat, do you think you could save it, my MX14 only needs a good polish??? What are your thoughts on seats, I have some plastic buckets for skinny a$$es, they are about 19 inches by 19 inches, give me a phone number and I can text some pics.
    The deck is definitely painted, and painted rather poorly, as it is peeling in many areas. In the few areas that I have sanded on the deck there is blue metal flake. As for the hull, I haven't seen any signs of blue yet, but I also haven't started sanding it yet. It has too many scratches to have any hope of saving it. As for seats, I have mostly finished rebuilding a rotten set I got for free that I believe to be the correct style. Give me a few days here to get this thread up to date with where I'm at now and you can see what I did. I think they will turn out well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oct 14, 2013 - Oct 27, 2013

The next discovery with this hull was a bit of a bummer for me. After removing the thin aluminum plate on the transom (a very asymmetric plate I might add), I found some split lines. It appeared that someone at one point thought a 19” transom was too tall, so they made a cut out to drop the motor lower. I don’t understand how 19” could be too tall for any engine that would go on this (excluding 12” race engines of course), as a short shaft inline 6 Merc can drop right on and run perfectly fine. Even if you felt it was too tall, I feel like adding one of those midsection extension spacers would be far easier than chopping the transom. Regardless, someone later put the cut out piece back in and tried to cover it up.

Between this poorly sealed cut out, the poorly sealed splash well drains, and the poorly sealed extra outboard mounting holes, it was clear that this transom was rotten, and needed replacement. It was then that I realized just how deceivingly strong a rotten transom can be, as the transom didn’t flex at all when that 300lb 100hp engine went on it. This was also when I discovered that the boat was likely originally blue metal flake, or at least part of the transom.

We had to switch trailers again, but this time we used the convenient concept of buoyancy instead of our backs. It was cool to see it in the water. At least it floated

I pulled the carpet out soon after to check out the floor. It felt solid, but again so did the transom at first. The floor was not completely glassed over, as it just had some tabbing strips to the hull, leaving the center completely exposed. You could see some of the plywood delaminating.

I forgot to mention that this boat purchase included a #13 pool ball. When buying the boat, I jokingly asked the seller if that was included and he said it of course it goes with the boat. My dad was born on Friday the 13th, so in contrast to most of the world, 13 is his lucky number. He told me it would be bad luck to remove the pool ball, so for no other reason than being superstitious and afraid of bad luck, I’ve kept it in the bilge there .

Name:	IMG_1938.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	408.1 KB 
ID:	461546 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1946.jpg 
Size:	409.9 KB 
ID:	461545 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1947.jpg 
Size:	418.5 KB 
ID:	461544 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1948.jpg 
Size:	431.2 KB 
ID:	461543 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1949.jpg 
Size:	423.5 KB 
ID:	461542 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1971.jpg 
Size:	432.7 KB 
ID:	461541 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1972.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	423.5 KB 
ID:	461540 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1982.jpg 
Size:	412.6 KB 
ID:	461539 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1983.jpg 
Size:	411.5 KB 
ID:	461538 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1984.jpg 
Size:	423.9 KB 
ID:	461537

21. Likes tnelsmn, 1954bmw liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May 21, 2014 – June 26, 2014

I didn’t get much progress on this project for the rest of the fall, the winter, and the spring. My junior year of high school did not lend itself well to have free time to work on it, with AP and honors courses, along with high school sports and ACT/SAT exams for college applications.

However, once summer rolled around I was eager to get back to work on the boat. I sourced a set of the optional Checkmate trim tabs. Unfortunately, mine had some typical cracks. When mounted correctly, they are parallel to the water, in contrast to the common trim tab that installs parallel to the deadrise. Instead of altering the angle in which the hull rides in the water like a deadrise parallel trim tab, the motivation behind this style application is to reduce chine walk potential by essentially acting as a tripod with the pad. As largercar91 mentioned, these hulls can get pretty unstable at high speed due to their relatively narrow and rounded pad. I hung the trim tabs from a broom stick handle to get a visual mock up.

As for engine progress, I pulled the lower units off. I had a local, inline 6 Merc experienced marina pull apart the lower unit that was stuck in gear. It was simply a shift shaft issue, so that was good to hear.

However, it was at this stage that I started deviating from the long shaft route, as I noticed some short shaft mid sections laying around at that marina. I had been scrolling through forums for a little while, looking at short shaft inline 6 Mercs, and I really preferred the short shaft look over the long shaft. Seeing them in person at the marina pushed me over the edge in the decision, as I was hooked. So my next step was removing the powerheads.

I also started work towards the transom removal. The little transom cut out fill in piece came out rather easily. The transom condition didn’t look any better underneath it. I built some better bunks for supporting the hull in preparation for when the hull would lose a lot of structural strength when the deck and old transom are torn out. The rub rail rivet drilling process began as well.

Name:	IMG_2664.jpg 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	461662 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2665.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	412.5 KB 
ID:	461663 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2666.jpg 
Size:	427.2 KB 
ID:	461664 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2755.jpg 
Size:	419.4 KB 
ID:	461665 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2757.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	435.6 KB 
ID:	461666 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2760.jpg 
Size:	410.6 KB 
ID:	461667 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2793.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	426.3 KB 
ID:	461668 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2794.jpg 
Size:	459.7 KB 
ID:	461669 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2796.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	431.6 KB 
ID:	461670 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2798.jpg 
Size:	427.0 KB 
ID:	461671

23. Likes 1954bmw, tnelsmn liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast