Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All of this really needs to be kept in perspective and if we were to go to this extent in other areas to save lives, the numbers of (people saved) could be much greater. I am NOT making light of the situation but look at the basics below for yourself and its obvious that we are using a really big net to catch a small fish on a global level. Seems to me alcohol, smoking, cancer and abortions should be our concerns especially if we are willing to spend 3 to 6 Trillion on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Perspective.png 
Views:	125 
Size:	804.1 KB 
ID:	462571

Joe

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About time the MSM starts showing things like this post by JPURNOG, of course that would hinder the panic they are creating. I will never again vote for any Democrat at any level of gov. Even local, the dem party needs to go away from the roots up.

3. Thanks JPEROG, bullet20vee thanked for this post
    Likes JPEROG, bullet20vee liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Emergency" field hospital in Washington state torn down after treating 0 patients... Mercy & Comfort hospital ships (2,000 beds) have treated under 100 patients in roughly 2 weeks in service.

There is no evidence, Birx continued, that when Americans “need a hospital bed it’s not going to be there or a ventilator, it’s not going to be there.” To the contrary, “we are reassured in meeting with our colleagues in New York that there are still I.C.U. beds remaining and still significant—kover 1,000 or 2,000 ventilators that have not been utilized.”
    I'm getting yelled at daily for not taking this "crisis" seriously enough... "Don't you watch the news???"

5. Likes mrichartz, CDave, tnelsmn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David - WI View Post
    "Emergency" field hospital in Washington state torn down after treating 0 patients... Mercy & Comfort hospital ships (2,000 beds) have treated under 100 patients in roughly 2 weeks in service.

I'm getting yelled at daily for not taking this "crisis" seriously enough... "Don't you watch the news???"
    Yea NYC is only using a fraction of the ventilators THAT THEY HAVE and Cuomo was screaming he needed 30k and only had 4k... And kept going on about Trump picking the 26k that will die .. what a f***g alarmist liberal ass.
    Someone needs to video edit together all the bull**** ,lies
    And misinformation they have been repeatedly spouting this entire time..
    Would make a good campaign ad,! !
    LETS GO BRANDON.... LETS GO BRANDON

Sometimes I talk to myself...then we both just laugh and laugh

'84 Checkmate Convincor

7. Thanks David - WI thanked for this post
    Likes David - WI, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said before, I take the virus seriously, I feel compassion for the people who have been sickened or died... but I really HATE being lied to.

9. Likes mrichartz, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You knew it was coming! Coronavirus now killing more Americans than cancer, heart disease

They just admitted about 2 days ago that they're coding every patient who has the virus as a "coronavirus death" even if they died of cancer or heart disease... so now they can say "coronavirus now killing more Americans than cancer, heart disease".

Nevermind they're talking about a 1 day high death toll from Covid-19 versus deaths every day all year long for cancer or heart disease.
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...disease-report

11. Likes CDave, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is serious more so because of the ****ty handling at the states level and being lied to by Chinese govt etc...and I know it's cruel and you don't want to say stuff like this out loud .but people die every day many many more of other diseases etc..and the world doesn't stop ,people that are much healthier .
    And yes if you are older and have any of the underlying problems stay away quarantine!!
    But people need to get sick to build up immunities not soak themselves in hand sanitizer and anti bacterial soap everyday constantly when you don't need to...not referring to now..I am NOT anti vaccine but you need to get sick once in awhile cold,flu etc... not polio etc
    I don't get a flu shot got flu once
    Years decades ago haven't had it bad if at all since not saying I have immunity just saying..drug companies can go f off

Like when your young you notice that the kids that were sick on and off when very young are the ones who don't get sick as much or at all..
    I know 4 close people who have gotten it (actually
    more the whole office got sick but I don't know them really relatives office) they got sick and are miserable but no more than the flu Thankfully.
    Last edited by mrichartz; 04-10-2020 at 09:03 AM.
    LETS GO BRANDON.... LETS GO BRANDON

Sometimes I talk to myself...then we both just laugh and laugh

'84 Checkmate Convincor

13. Likes CDave, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David - WI View Post
    You knew it was coming! Coronavirus now killing more Americans than cancer, heart disease

They just admitted about 2 days ago that they're coding every patient who has the virus as a "coronavirus death" even if they died of cancer or heart disease... so now they can say "coronavirus now killing more Americans than cancer, heart disease".

Nevermind they're talking about a 1 day high death toll from Covid-19 versus deaths every day all year long for cancer or heart disease.
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/coron...disease-report
    I bet it has something to do with getting additional funds from the Fed government. Some states and big cities act like welfare queens sucking at the Federal tit.
    I wish there was a federal law making all states and cities who receive federal tax dollars cut all waste from their budget and be audited before they get any non-emergency related federal funds.
    Last edited by CDave; 04-10-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

17. Likes mrichartz, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    I bet it has something to do with getting additional funds from the Fed government. Some states and big cities act like welfare queens sucking at the Federal tit.
    I wish there was a federal law making all states and cities who receive federal tax dollars cut all waste from their budget and be audited before they get any non-emergency related federal funds.
    Medicare pays $18,000 when someone is put on a ventilator
    Living in the Freedom provided by Bud Conner and his fellow warriors.
    R.I.P. my Heathen Brother

19. Thanks CDave thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are checking people at the boat ramps by me. If 2 people or more are in a boat, they must show proof that they live together. If not, ticket is written, $1000 fine. Friend of mine was going fishing with a guy he works with. Works with the guy all day, but cannot go fishing with him after work. So now they both leave their boat at my place and go out separately. Surprised they have not shut down the ramps yet. They did just close a bunch of state parks in WI today. Too many people were there, and a bunch of vandalism and littering is happening.

Everything being shutdown is coming up on 4 weeks. When does it end? I have not been watching any news the past few days. Tired of the entire show being about the Chin-knee flu. Or seeing Cuomo complaining about whatever got sand in his vagina that particular day. Ready for this to be over with already.

21. Likes mrichartz, David - WI, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    They are checking people at the boat ramps by me. If 2 people or more are in a boat, they must show proof that they live together. If not, ticket is written, $1000 fine. Friend of mine was going fishing with a guy he works with. Works with the guy all day, but cannot go fishing with him after work. So now they both leave their boat at my place and go out separately. Surprised they have not shut down the ramps yet. They did just close a bunch of state parks in WI today. Too many people were there, and a bunch of vandalism and littering is happening.

Everything being shutdown is coming up on 4 weeks. When does it end? I have not been watching any news the past few days. Tired of the entire show being about the Chin-knee flu. Or seeing Cuomo complaining about whatever got sand in his vagina that particular day. Ready for this to be over with already.
    The majority of the executive orders end on or around May 1st. Any of them can be extended, BUT, people are getting very tired of this (our president may be more tired of it than anybody) so it will not enforceable much longer.
    Living in the Freedom provided by Bud Conner and his fellow warriors.
    R.I.P. my Heathen Brother

23. Likes Forkin' Crazy, David - WI, SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now the Governor of Michigan, nit-Whitner has closed all boat ramps to power boats. That's right, just to power boats. Canoes, row boats, kayaks are good to go, but power boats are off limits. If it has as much as an electric trolling motor, no go. What kind of sense does that make? WTF? I live right on the border of MI and WI. A town 20 miles south of here in WI closed all their boat ramps last weekend. The WI boat ramps are going to be so overcrowded that it is not a matter of if they will be closed, but when. Enough of this **** already.

Was in the grocery store today and more then half the people were wearing masks and some type of glasses and gloves. A few weeks ago stores had signs on the door asking people to remove sunglasses and hoods (hoodies as they call them) before entering. Now it is being encouraged to cover your face? Enough already. This is beyond a joke.

Live free or die. When did that lose it's meaning?

25. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in Mich. I think it may be time to start a Recall the Halfwitt movement. Now this power crazed Governor does not want us out side our house working on our lawns or painting the porch railings. god help us all, this Wacho is out of control.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, no going to your summer home, no getting together with people, family and or friends even if you keep a distance. Too much. This has gone too far.

Do not work in your yard or on your house? Go pound sand lady. I do currently live in MI but still claim residency in WI. That will not change, either. While there is a (D) at the helm in WI, at least his "orders" are a bit more reasonable, for now. Supposedly the "orders" expire May 01, but they can be extended, or re-instated. Will see what happens.

I know a nurse, friends on fakebook as well. Her posts are about how people are still getting together and should not be. Hopes they are written tickets, subject to fines. Then she posts a picture of her and a group of nurses at work. WTF? So it is OK for her and her co-workers to be together, but not anybody else? Called her out on it and she does not see the problem. Thinks she should receive hazard pay for doing her job as well. Oh, did I mention she is a die hard (D)? Typical hypocrite.

28. Likes David - WI, mrichartz liked this post
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast