Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clean Euro

SOLD Thanks
    93 Summerford Euro Ski bottom. Floor is solid with no rot, the boat is in great shape. The carpet is clean and only a few years old. Exterior gel coat is in great shape, the are a couple of small chips and scrapes consistent with age, but nothing major. The bottom is straight and clean, with just a few small scrapes. but other wise exterior is 9.5/10. The original bucket seats are in great shape, and the boat has all new seat skins. Gauges and handle bar have matching blue bezel. I installed a 250 Yamaha 4S on the boat, and the boat handles it well. But the boat and gauges are still rigged for Merc. 6" manual jack plate. It has a trailer cover which does not leak, and a single axle trailer. Selling boat and trailer only at this time. This is not a project, bolt on power and go. And it does not leak. I love this boat, but have put two tanks of gas through it in two summers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails euro interior 2.jpg   euro on hoist .jpg   Euro seat skins blue.jpg   Euro Bottom 1.jpg   euro in water .jpg  

euro transom.jpg   euro interior 3.jpg  
    Last edited by TMI INC; 03-08-2020 at 02:14 PM. Reason: SOLD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stv

Quote Originally Posted by TMI INC View Post
    93 Summerford Euro Ski bottom. Floor is solid with no rot, the boat is in great shape. The carpet is clean and only a few years old. Exterior gel coat is in great shape, the are a couple of small chips and scrapes consistent with age, but nothing major. The bottom is straight and clean, with just a few small scrapes. but other wise exterior is 9.5/10. The original bucket seats are in great shape, and the boat has all new seat skins. Guages and handle bar have matching blue bezel. I installed a 250 Yamaha 4S on the boat, and the boat handles it well. But the boat and guages are still rigged for Merc. 6" manual jack plate. It has a trailer cover which does not leak, and a single axle trailer. Selling boat and trailer only at this time. This is not a project, bolt on power and go. And it does not leak. I love this boat, but have put two tanks of gas hrough it in two summers. $15,000 CDN. Will deliver to nearest border, or would consider meeting someone half way. I have ownership for boat and trailer. 705 644 2773

Can you DM me at your convenience? Love to talk to you about the boat. Cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks that is my cell if you don't mind texting me your number or feel free to call.