User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NE Louisiana
    Posts
    18,088
    Thanks (Given)
    37
    Thanks (Received)
    245
    Likes (Given)
    3605
    Likes (Received)
    3194
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Exclamation 30 yrs. later, global warming still hasn't sunk Maldives

    I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

  2. Likes CDave, mrichartz liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,074
    Thanks (Given)
    91
    Thanks (Received)
    62
    Likes (Given)
    1687
    Likes (Received)
    586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was to scare some into moving and drive property prices down so those asshats could buy the property cheap..look at where all of them buying property..



    Michael
    '84 Checkmate Convincor
    Twin v6 closed deck Evinrude loopers
    Heavily ported,2.7 heads,cooling mods
    milled finger ported to match vertex pistons,
    All casting slag removed
    Sleeves in opposite so no idle reliefs
    drilled/relieved exh, lower and mid,
    148 psi comp,balanced pistons and rods, Holley red,Stuffed,77d jets 106 pullovers
    CDI 8500 digital ignitions ..Boyesen reeds..And more....

  4. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lake Charles, Louisiana
    Posts
    9,051
    Thanks (Given)
    226
    Thanks (Received)
    122
    Likes (Given)
    4942
    Likes (Received)
    1401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And they keep pushing the same lie. The scientist do it for funding and the politicians do it for power.
    Last edited by CDave; 02-14-2020 at 01:45 PM.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----


    ""Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."-John Adams


    Noli pati a scelestis opprimi

  6. Likes wogi, Forkin' Crazy, powerabout liked this post
  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Fremont WI
    Posts
    767
    Thanks (Given)
    33
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    329
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    And they they keep pushing the same lie. The scientist do it for funding and the politicians do it for power.
    Back in the 70's it was global cooling, time magazine had a big article on it saying that the earth was cooling and by 2000, the earth was to be froze over. Than it changed to global warming in the 90's because of a few draught years saying that by 2010's all fresh water would be evaporated. Now they call it climate change, this way they cant be proven wrong like in the last two domes day predictions. Now these over educated idiots are clamming that we will be under water in 12years!!!! because of climate change! LOL
    And if this is so, why would Barrack Hussain Obamo , one of the biggest backers of this schit , be buying a 15million dollar house on the Hamptons????
    1994 Brad Collins Mirage Jag.with 1990 2.4 BP E.F.I Offshore

  8. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lake Charles, Louisiana
    Posts
    9,051
    Thanks (Given)
    226
    Thanks (Received)
    122
    Likes (Given)
    4942
    Likes (Received)
    1401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I remember hearing that in elementary school. I saw a piece on climate a few weeks ago and they said we are about to go into a small cooling stage. Wonder what the climate change liars will be claiming then.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----


    ""Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."-John Adams


    Noli pati a scelestis opprimi

  10. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
  11. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks (Given)
    163
    Thanks (Received)
    218
    Likes (Given)
    1508
    Likes (Received)
    1398
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys you cannot look away from the overwhelming scientific agreement of a higher rate of warming resulting in part from human activity loading the atmosphere and other contributing factors. Say what you think but that's how it is. Of course if you search high and low for contradicting evidence you could find some but numbers don't lie on the loading and physical property changes and how it's changing things and the continued changes in the same direction. People use to believe the earth was flat, prove the scientific global community wrong. If we get into period of solar or slight orbit change one way or another it'll be quantitatively proven into the trend independent of atmospheric loading. Resulting increased ice cap melting is resulting in rise rate increases. What we load into the atmosphere as particulate or gaseous does can and does result in deposition which increases the melting of ice by solar heat absorption, independent of temperature increases. I don't think anyone can say we aren't changing things. Going from a to b as efficiently with the smallest cleanest footprint is in our benefit.
    Not a bad idea
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2061FG

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Fremont WI
    Posts
    767
    Thanks (Given)
    33
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    329
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    Guys you cannot look away from the overwhelming scientific agreement of a higher rate of warming resulting in part from human activity loading the atmosphere and other contributing factors. Say what you think but that's how it is. Of course if you search high and low for contradicting evidence you could find some but numbers don't lie on the loading and physical property changes and how it's changing things and the continued changes in the same direction. People use to believe the earth was flat, prove the scientific global community wrong. If we get into period of solar or slight orbit change one way or another it'll be quantitatively proven into the trend independent of atmospheric loading. Resulting increased ice cap melting is resulting in rise rate increases. What we load into the atmosphere as particulate or gaseous does can and does result in deposition which increases the melting of ice by solar heat absorption, independent of temperature increases. I don't think anyone can say we aren't changing things. Going from a to b as efficiently with the smallest cleanest footprint is in our benefit.
    Not a bad idea
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2061FG
    Has man effected his environment? Who really knows, those egg heads pushing this agenda don't seem to think that it applies to them as they use jets to go all over the globe to try and sell this bs. And to say that it has never the way it is now, how can you prove it with only 150years of data? things go in cycles the climate is always changing and if you want to stop carbon, what the hell are tree leaves, and green plants going to covert into oxygen? I don't believe that taking all the stuff away from us that the NEW GREEN DEAL wants to will do anything in the big picture when one figures in the rest of the world, like china!!!! Like pissing on a brush fire! So yes I'm going to look away from the agenda pushing idiots who have been predicting climate dome in one form or another my hole life, only to have their educated guessing proved wrong on their time table of dome predictions!
    Last edited by wogi; 02-14-2020 at 08:17 PM.
    1994 Brad Collins Mirage Jag.with 1990 2.4 BP E.F.I Offshore

  13. Likes Tin Man 2, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
  14. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    greensboro, nc
    Posts
    264
    Thanks (Given)
    25
    Thanks (Received)
    15
    Likes (Given)
    257
    Likes (Received)
    238
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y'all forgot about the acid rain in the 80's that was going to kill all the crops and kill all the fish in the lakes and rivers. Those dipchits figured out how to make money from pushing a hoax on the people who are gullible enough to believe them.

  15. Likes Forkin' Crazy, CDave liked this post
  16. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks (Given)
    163
    Thanks (Received)
    218
    Likes (Given)
    1508
    Likes (Received)
    1398
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    Y'all forgot about the acid rain in the 80's that was going to kill all the crops and kill all the fish in the lakes and rivers. Those dipchits figured out how to make money from pushing a hoax on the people who are gullible enough to believe them.
    It did, and how it did! We took pH rain and snow pack samples for years , watching lakes without buffer die in many ways. Your coal power stacks without scrubbers were killing things along with vehicles. The clean up through technology worked to lower the loading.

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks (Given)
    163
    Thanks (Received)
    218
    Likes (Given)
    1508
    Likes (Received)
    1398
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a total amount, we were a fart in the wind compared to the US. The NE was affected by it , Vermont New England Maine Mass, NY etc etc and north to us. Hardwood forest were dying everywhere. You look up the history of it , that's how it was. Europe had the same thing going on until they cleaned up. We've done our small part to pollute the past but our population is very small compared to the US and our industry had it hit spots but amounts coming to us via the weather patterns from the industrial heartland of the US was what it was. Stupid name calling won't change that but if it helps you feel fuzzy and warm have at it.

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Lake Charles, Louisiana
    Posts
    9,051
    Thanks (Given)
    226
    Thanks (Received)
    122
    Likes (Given)
    4942
    Likes (Received)
    1401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's like all this Corona virus alarm.
    How many are aware in 2017 80,000 people died from the flu in the US. I believe the yearly average is around 30,000 a year die from the flu in the US. You don't hear the media up in arms about those numbers.
    Always research whatever the news pushes as a crisis.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----


    ""Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."-John Adams


    Noli pati a scelestis opprimi

  19. Likes Tin Man 2 liked this post
  20. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Fremont WI
    Posts
    767
    Thanks (Given)
    33
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    329
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    On a total amount, we were a fart in the wind compared to the US. The NE was affected by it , Vermont New England Maine Mass, NY etc etc and north to us. Hardwood forest were dying everywhere. You look up the history of it , that's how it was. Europe had the same thing going on until they cleaned up. We've done our small part to pollute the past but our population is very small compared to the US and our industry had it hit spots but amounts coming to us via the weather patterns from the industrial heartland of the US was what it was. Stupid name calling won't change that but if it helps you feel fuzzy and warm have at it.
    Must get your facts from your black faced prime idiot
    1994 Brad Collins Mirage Jag.with 1990 2.4 BP E.F.I Offshore

  21. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks (Given)
    163
    Thanks (Received)
    218
    Likes (Given)
    1508
    Likes (Received)
    1398
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wogi View Post
    Must get your facts from your black faced prime idiot
    Remember George H W Bush , we do .
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/aci...oney-1.4934402

    https://www.salon.com/2019/10/28/aci...-back_partner/

  22. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,694
    Thanks (Given)
    163
    Thanks (Received)
    218
    Likes (Given)
    1508
    Likes (Received)
    1398
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    It's like all this Corona virus alarm.
    How many are aware in 2017 80,000 people died from the flu in the US. I believe the yearly average is around 30,000 a year die from the flu in the US. You don't hear the media up in arms about those numbers.
    Always research whatever the news pushes as a crisis.
    100% but the Chinese response is impressive to try and contain .

  23. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Fremont WI
    Posts
    767
    Thanks (Given)
    33
    Thanks (Received)
    12
    Likes (Given)
    329
    Likes (Received)
    183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats your point? Bush, like the Clintons and Barack O were deep state globalist same as your black faced idiot leader
    Last edited by wogi; 02-16-2020 at 12:42 PM.
    1994 Brad Collins Mirage Jag.with 1990 2.4 BP E.F.I Offshore

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. yes, i believe in global warming
    By flabum1017 in forum The Scream And Fly Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2016, 04:59 PM
  2. Global Warming
    By j_martin in forum Politics, Related News, Religion and Hot Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 10:47 PM
  3. Global warming.
    By Cobra1racer in forum The Scream And Fly Lounge
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 09:05 PM
  4. Global Warming Again
    By INXS in forum The Scream And Fly Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 05:02 PM
  5. Global Warming...
    By CrayzKirk in forum The Scream And Fly Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Bob's Machine