Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jesus, what a maroon. Keep your nose pressed against the glass markus. You are just an outsider looking in. You see what your limited, tilted view allows. Peddle your comments elsewhere, greta fan boy. BFD tesla has a nonsensical truck....With broken windows, sheesh.....

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    The point is that while the truck launch was about as embarrassing as going public about your a-hole tanning habits, it still got the message about the truck out.

Think about it: people who get their news from Fox are generally not the best informed, e.g. a majority still hasn't figured out that Trump is a charlatan, and many believe in intelligent design and that the earth is flat. However, thanks to the broken glass, they now know that Tesla has announced a truck.

I'm not sure BP Toyota and bunch of others who's stock fell thru the floor would totally agree with that statement..
    any press is good...
    Especially when they claimed armored and a metal ball shattered it and the excuse that it was broken before, if claiming armored why did it break that easy the first time
    Then they show a tug if war that looked rigged from the start..
    Thing is it most likely would have won just because of weight(it weights over 1000#more) and setup
    if done Fairly not using a 4x2 f150..and did they use an awd cybertruck or 2 wheel..looked like 4x4
    And starting first..

..and Ford's making them lighter for fuel economy..how far will that go on a charge and not empty and w heat or a/c on..I don't want to frezze or hot box..
    Hell I'm not even against them/ev..if it wasn't so ugly but hell maybe grow on you? Looking at it, if they just did something to the front end rest if the truck isn't bad

It will only go 250 miles and tow 7500 for $50g ... Better fo alot better than that
    Last edited by mrichartz; 12-14-2019 at 09:16 AM.
    LETS GO BRANDON.... LETS GO BRANDON

Sometimes I talk to myself...then we both just laugh and laugh

'84 Checkmate Convincor

3. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    The point is that while the truck launch was about as embarrassing as going public about your a-hole tanning habits, it still got the message about the truck out.

Think about it: people who get their news from Fox are generally not the best informed, e.g. a majority still hasn't figured out that Trump is a charlatan, and many believe in intelligent design and that the earth is flat. However, thanks to the broken glass, they now know that Tesla has announced a truck.

First off, I don't get my news from Fox. So you can take that attempted cheap shot and shove it up your bung hole! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think the majority here have figured out that you are a liberal idiot and your opinion means nothing!!! And that doesn't take much!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forkin' Crazy View Post
    First off, I don't get my news from Fox. So you can take that attempted cheap shot and shove it up your bung hole! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think the majority here have figured out that you are a liberal idiot and your opinion means nothing!!! And that doesn't take much!
    The burnt bung hole lmao

6. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2