Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canadian Fuel Injection Service - North America Wide - Testing Cleaning Servicing!

Hey guys! I'm Blake and I own and operate Canadian Fuel Injection Service. We clean, test, and service fuel injectors in almost anything, but we specialize in marine applications. I'm pretty new here, but have been reading on SnF for quite a while. Anyways if you want to say hi click the link below to my introduction thread. Lets keep this one for injector related posts.

Introduction Thread:
    https://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?347747-New-Member-Introduction-Blake-CF-Injection-Service

ENOUGH ABOUT ME, LETS GET TO THE GOOD STUFF!
    What do we do? -
    SIMPLE, We test, clean and service fuel injectors!

What does this mean though?

We take your fuel injectors that have been removed from your motor, we test them for flow pattern consistency, sticking shut or leaking, static flow rates (injector held wide open), dynamic flow rate (simulates regular use conditions, from cranking to 5000rpm), inductance (measures the actual electrical magnetic field strength created by the internal coil). If there are any other tests that you require, we can custom tailor our service to meet your needs. If you need it, we can do it. That being said we find that these tests are a good indication of most issues and anything more specific in terms of RPM or Duty Cycle usually does not show anything we can't see on our regular tests.

After this is done, the injectors are disassembled for cleaning. The tiny internal filters are removed, along with all o-rings, seals, and rubber spacers. Next we take the injectors and put them in a heated ultrasonic bath, with a cleaning solution formulated specifically for this task. While the injectors sit in the cozy bath, they are cycled using our testing machine. This not only opens and closes the pintle allowing cleaning fluid into the injector, but it actually back-flushes any deposits or debris from the injector itself. This test is repeated until we are satisfied that there are no more deposits in the injectors.

The final step is re-testing, where we repeat all the initial tests and compare the results. At this point we know if there are any injectors that should be replaced or if all are suitable to be run. Before the final test we replace the internal filters and o-rings. The injectors are individually bagged and labeled according to the numbers on the provided test result sheet.

If it runs on gas and is fuel injected we can help you!
    We work on:

• Yamaha HPDI - $35 USD / $ 45CAD
    • Optimax Fuel - $35 USD / $45 CAD
    • Optimax Air - $40 USD / $55 CAD
    • HOSE FEED INJECTORS (2.5 EFI etc.) - $25 USD / $35 CAD
    • Evinrude eTec !!! - $55 USD / $75 CAD <----------------***********
    • 4-Stroke - any brand! - $25 USD / $35 CAD - Mercury, Yamaha, Suzuki, Evinrude/Johnson, Honda, Touhatsu, Mercruiser, Volvo Penta etc.
    • All automotive injectors - (except PIEZO injectors on European cars)
    • Ultrasonic Fuel Rail Cleaning (INCLUDING OPTIMAX)
    • Throttle Body & Carb Cleaning(We don't do automotive style carbs at this point ie. Mercruiser, Volvo Penta)

I'm sure I missed something along the way. I have provided a link to my website below, as well as my Instagram profile, I post when I can but sometimes work gets in the way.

Let me know what you think, good, bad, UGLY, I want to hear feedback from you guys. Questions, anything, let me know in this thread!

http://injectorservice.com
    https://www.instagram.com/injectorservice_com/
    Last edited by InjectorService; 12-07-2019 at 08:57 PM.

www.InjectorService.com
    Call/Text - 204-326-0390

2. Likes kellytheaker, tnelsmn liked this post