Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1983 Sanger Alley Cat 21'

Hello, Listing for sale my 1983 21' Sanger Alley Cat. Boat has been on the water this year. Boat is rigged with a 300 Evinrude v8. Has 1985 Midsection, has 4 Liter block with Mid bore Carbs. Boysen Reeds. Electronics are from a 1985 Model, IE Duel Power Pack. All of the electronics have been replaced in the last 3 seasons minus the timer base and Individual Coil packs. There are aftermarket heads on the motor, not sure the brand but they are offset plug design. Will post pictures of the heads. The engine starts right up and has great mid range. I am in Colorado at high altitude and the motor does not like to rev much more than 5200 RPM. The boat had really bad paint when I bought it and i was planning on wrapping it, so I painted the boat using the Genius Bucket paint system. The boat looks good from 10' away and will look good with a wrap on it, but not a professional paint job. The kit did not come with enough paint to put a coat on the inside of the tunnel. This is the only Center Steer Sanger Alley Cat that I have ever seen, looked at many pictures on the internet and have not seen another. New Battery this year. The boat has a hydraulic Jack plate. Comes with an OMC 27" SRX? Prop. New Tires on the Trailer at beginning of last season. I had a friend make me seats. The boat is setup using Dual Cater fuel pumps, one at the outlet of each fuel tank. The pumps are 50 GPH. I believe one of the fuel tanks might have a leak. I have drained that tank and isolated it from the fuel system. I believe each tank is between 15 and 18 gallons. I have been working on this boat for the last 5 years and it is hard for me to be listing it for sale. I have to many projects currently and don't have the resources to finish it how I would like to. I could only imagine how great this boat would be with either a newer Mercury on it or a Monty Racing Powerhead. I will reply to this post with pictures. Please text or call me at 720-939-6992 if you have any additional questions or picture requests. Would be willing to help with delivery within a couple hundred miles. Price is $12,000 OBO.

Thanks for looking
    Tom
    Last edited by summitrider1; 11-19-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by summitrider1; 11-19-2019 at 04:12 PM.