Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ya know I'm SICK and tired of hearing the BS Chicago, MSN.

There a SMALL area where the news shows crime and BS. Just like any other town, city. BUT, the BEST people, the BEST food, and the most generous people known. Been gone 25 years but..
    "Miss them fun rides with a "few" of my friends on a tour Western Ave!" (and gets bigger every year!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robby321 View Post
    There a SMALL area where the news shows crime and BS. Just like any other town, city. BUT, the BEST people, the BEST food, and the most generous people known. Been gone 25 years but..
    "Miss them fun rides with a "few" of my friends on a tour Western Ave!" (and gets bigger every year!)

Yeah, but Robbie..... good news doesn't sell......

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors". Plato .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hear ya Robby, were I live ya don't hear the media talk good about it either.
    But I gotta disagree with you on what ya said about the best food. The best food would be Cajun food down here in Louisiana.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

4. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, I don't know about that as never had a Cajun Pizza! Have to try a shrimp pie! But thing is I can get all the seafood I want right out the door, oysters and clams, and getting tired of salmon. But a Good Midwest pizza with REAL Corn Fed beef, Italian sausage, Wisconsin cheese has to be ordered and overnight delivery. I always get the 8 Italian beef sandwiches from Loud "Taste of Chicago" for the Super bowl. $80, but drool just thinking it!
    Last edited by Robby321; 11-19-2019 at 03:05 PM.

6. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,I don't now about that as never had a Cajun Pizza! Have to try a shrimp pie! But thing is I can get all the seafood I want right out th door, oysters and clams, and getting tired of salmon. But a Good Midwest pizza with REAL Corn Fed beef, Italian sausage, Wisconsin cheese has to be ordered and overnight delivery. I always get the 8 Italian beef sandwiches from Loud "Taste of Chicago" for the Super bowl. $80, but drool just thinking it!
    Johnny's has a "Sweep the Swamp" that has crawfish tails among other things. It is seasonal though. Their Sweep the Kitchen of off the hook!!!

https://johnnysph.com/

8. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, I don't know about that as never had a Cajun Pizza! Have to try a shrimp pie! But thing is I can get all the seafood I want right out the door, oysters and clams, and getting tired of salmon. But a Good Midwest pizza with REAL Corn Fed beef, Italian sausage, Wisconsin cheese has to be ordered and overnight delivery. I always get the 8 Italian beef sandwiches from Loud "Taste of Chicago" for the Super bowl. $80, but drool just thinking it!
    Don't know about Cajun Pizza but it's hard to beat a crawfish pie, boudin, gumbo-chicken/sausage or seafood, jambalaya, etouffee, boiled crawfish and the occasional Ponce. This is what Ponce is, https://acadianatable.com/2015/10/26/smoked-ponce/

I will bow down to Wisconsin cheese. I had some when I was at a school at the Waukesha factory. That cheese was amazing!!!!!!! Every kind I tried was incredible. Never had any cheese as good as that in my life. If I'd have had a pizza with that cheese on it I probably would never be able to enjoy a pizza down here again.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CDave View Post
    Don't know about Cajun Pizza but it's hard to beat a crawfish pie, boudin, gumbo-chicken/sausage or seafood, jambalaya, etouffee, boiled crawfish and the occasional Ponce. This is what Ponce is, https://acadianatable.com/2015/10/26/smoked-ponce/

I will bow down to Wisconsin cheese. I had some when I was at a school at the Waukesha factory. That cheese was amazing!!!!!!! Every kind I tried was incredible. Never had any cheese as good as that in my life. If I'd have had a pizza with that cheese on it I probably would never be able to enjoy a pizza down here again.

And Chitown cut thin crust is to die for!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_2338.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	452999

11. Likes CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And by the way, some ya down there (FLA anyway) might know of Rosati's Pizza chain. I went HS with the kids, and I was going out a girl named Kay. Well I went to Nam, and she wanted to go out with Micheal Rosati. Well long to short they got married. I moved west coast 1994, and went (road trip) back for a all year grad HS picnic 2006. Saw them again, and got a "Double meat pie. with that damn cheese! DAMN! Hard to explain but after I was leaving, I loaded up the cooler with Pizza, beefs, sausage and got me all the way to Montana when ran out. Almost went back! Link Rosati's.

https://myrosatis.com/ingredients/

And Dick Portillos Italian Beefs. I knew Dick when he was selling "Red Hots" out of a trailer!

https://www.tastesofchicago.com/category/Portillos

Got Cheese?

https://www.swisscolony.com/c/meats-cheeses/?&source=c001&code=Generic-Cheese&medium=inhaus&link=wisconsin%20cheese&cm_mmc=google-_-Generic-SC-_-Generic-Cheese-_-SCCheeseResp&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxdu1tsT35QIV7x6tBh01mga8EAAYAiAAEgKpD_D_BwE

Name:	img_2338.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	453031

Name:	1622051_4653368949627_4655681127596834993_n.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	453033
    Last edited by Robby321; 11-19-2019 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Y'all got janky seafood out there. Gotta get yourself some New England clam chowder!!! Atlantic Lobser Bisque, Lobster rolls, Clam Cakes.... MMmmmmmmm.
    Florida boys' lobsters don't even have claws lol. And you don't even have clawed lobsters in the pacific either, do you?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by home made tunnel View Post
    Y'all got janky seafood out there. Gotta get yourself some New England clam chowder!!! Atlantic Lobser Bisque, Lobster rolls, Clam Cakes.... MMmmmmmmm.
    Florida boys' lobsters don't even have claws lol. And you don't even have clawed lobsters in the pacific either, do you?

Nope, but we got Dungness crab and its SO good!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Portillos Italian beef
    2005 APR FORMULA 2 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)