Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that old age is slowing me down. The fastest I have gone since repowering is 90 with 4 adults but now I mostly like 90-100 mile long high speed cruises [my Wife and I] between 60 and 75. I spend more time now in a crystal clear spring floating on rafts, listening to Beach Boys type music.

"Confidence" is that wonderful feeling you had right before you fully understood your true situation.- Unknown
    I don’t know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they terrify me.- Duke of Wellington
    “I am not afraid of an Army of lions lead by a sheep; I am afraid of sheep lead by a lion.” – Alexander the Great
    Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.-Douglas MacArthur

Allison GSE 300XS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No more deliberate bat turns?

3. Likes JR IN JAX liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I had my right shoulder rebuilt after a snowskiracing crash, I think the bat turn G force has loosened some of the screws, pins and staples so I have given it up. I seldom even do any Aerobatic flying anymore due to the G force pain. I am soon having my hands rebuilt from all of the motorcross crashes and jumping 10' waves on my jet skis during the middle of the Hurricanes as they came by just offshore and onshore. I will soon be up to 16 sports related surgeries when I get my hands done. Like I say I am getting old.
    Last edited by JR IN JAX; 11-07-2019 at 08:20 PM.

"Confidence" is that wonderful feeling you had right before you fully understood your true situation.- Unknown
    I don’t know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they terrify me.- Duke of Wellington
    “I am not afraid of an Army of lions lead by a sheep; I am afraid of sheep lead by a lion.” – Alexander the Great
    Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.-Douglas MacArthur

Allison GSE 300XS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3