Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool 1999 HTM High Torque Marine Catamaran

Up for sale is my HTM SR-24 Catamaran. NO Motor No Drive 27500.00 OBO had alot of fun in this boat. Just got detailed it shines. Included is a tandem Axle Steel trailer with hydraulic coaster brakes that has the electric release so you have to have a 5 pin plug. This is a FRESH WATER Boat. This boat has many extras. Cockpit Cover, Full enclosure, Mooring cover, (dust cover) Bimini Top with Boot covers front and rear. 3 bank battery charger. Stereo with 2 amps and 4 subs plus 6x9's and 5 in speakers. I am selling without motor because its easier to put your own motor & drive in than bitch about the one that's in it. This is not a fire sale and i don't need any help selling my boat. I only need the cash. Call me to look it over or if you have any Questions. Or call to set up an appointment to come & pick it up.Cash Talks BS walks. If asking price is met I may be able to help with delivery maby a couple hundred miles not much more My cell # is 256-Two 7 Four- 26 Eight Eight. This boat has a small cuddy & storage in the sponsons. This boat is a true thrill ride to drive. If well equipped (Motor & Drive ) they can get well over 100 MPH pretty easy. Thanks for Looking. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002.JPG   001.JPG   003.JPG   004.JPG   005.JPG  

007.JPG   011.JPG  
    Joshaua A. Dolfi