Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gotta admit, its different, but still a cool boat!

So ya like Harleys huh?

Link...
    http://www.kinghellboats.com/the-boat/

2. Likes 89LASER liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess they should have thought about CG and where the motor should have gone.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, a jet ski I like!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is just plain cool classic lines.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very unique, I'll give it that. A nice gentleman's cruiser. The Harley guys are gunna eat that up! and all have to have one! lol Thanks for sharing Dave.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Docs Harley Davidson, in Schwano, WI. That guy has the worlds fastest pan head. A pontoon boat powered by a v-twin. A bike powered by EVERY big twin HD ever made (timeline bike), the list goes on for the guy.

The first time I was at his place, it was pointed out to me that "hey, there he is, cleaning the men's room", on a Sunday afternoon.

Worth checking out. He is the real deal.

https://www.docshd.com/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    Docs Harley Davidson, in Schwano, WI. That guy has the worlds fastest pan head. A pontoon boat powered by a v-twin. A bike powered by EVERY big twin HD ever made (timeline bike), the list goes on for the guy.

The first time I was at his place, it was pointed out to me that "hey, there he is, cleaning the men's room", on a Sunday afternoon.

Worth checking out. He is the real deal.

https://www.docshd.com/
    Yep, the "Doc"! All Midwest HD wackos knew there ****,. and cared less what others thought. I went to HS middle 60s Riverside Ill. as (friend) Bob Maxcent. Owned Illinois Harley when it was in Oak Park original. Damn, them were the good old days the 70's! Knew every one there and hung around the shop, and a great friend mine the minibike days, ended up working there. But he was killed a head-on his bike, when I was in Nam..(RIP Joey). But the head wrench was Jerry Kiesow and he loved that kid as a real wizard bikes! Jerry was a old flat rack racer and a whiz himself (by the way the Springfield Mile was on NBCSN this morning. DAMN GREAT racing! and Mees is a monster on the mile).

Simple miss those days back there, AS MY DAMN YOUTH! Been good run though, zero regrets (like that stupid commercial tattoo.."No REGERTS"! )

9. Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riverside, IL? I think that town was the reason that GPS was released to the general public. The only street, common fellow, or common way that ran half way straight through that town, ugh...........

Just checked, it was Longcommon rd.

I bought my first new bike, A 1993 Fat Boy from Illinois Harley. I think it was on Harlem Avenue in Berwyn Illinois at the time. Riverside is still a fluster cluck, but has many, many high priced homes.

Interesting times. Memories, memories. For what I can remember.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gotta admit that it lifts the nose and flys. No porpoise or nothing. I like it, for a unique ride it's def cool.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    Riverside, IL? I think that town was the reason that GPS was released to the general public. The only street, common fellow, or common way that ran half way straight through that town, ugh...........

Just checked, it was Longcommon rd.

I bought my first new bike, A 1993 Fat Boy from Illinois Harley. I think it was on Harlem Avenue in Berwyn Illinois at the time. Riverside is still a fluster cluck, but has many, many high priced homes.

Interesting times. Memories, memories. For what I can remember.
    Yep, no **** on Riverside! Only think 5 straight streets and I grew up on one, Kimbark, the other 2 were Lincoln, and Groveland, 3 block longs by the river, other 2 ran along side the Train tracks into the city.There was one spot the NW part had some intersecting roads (curves) you could go around racing it for hours and had no stop signs! And on house prices now? Insane, and outta range for most. Longcommon is curves too. There was a house we partied in (parents gone of course) on Bloomingbank (it was called River Run, another race course). 3 story with a elevator. Lets put it this way (I have a girly friend in R/E there)...ya better have a 7 figure budget now. My parents house, compared others, was real a shack bought for $12,000 in 1945. Sold $175,000 in 1986.

Frank Lloyd Wright designed the town. Did Central Park NY too, as way more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	data=C8w1oITJyqGC_wXr59Mf9y3ItTqof-6lQd3E0x9EE_i0h0lqFrrTAB-_VKAxrO1OnKmZ9Y3LS2r8404OEQWcS5d1yCf.png 
Views:	426 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	448407
    Last edited by Robby321; 09-08-2019 at 06:42 PM.

13. Thanks SS Minnow thanked for this post
    Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, on Illinois Harely..

Illinois Harley-Davidson®

The Premier Harley-Davidson® Dealership Located on Route 66, Just 15 Minutes from Downtown Chicago, IL.

Illinois Harley-Davidson® can trace its history all the way back to 1916, when Wilbur "Bill" H. Thede opened his first motorcycle dealership on Lake Street in Melrose Park Illinois. In 1925, Thede, known then as "The Motorcycle Man", became one of the first Harley-Davidson® dealers in the Chicagoland area. In addition to Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, sidecars, package trucks and Servicars, Thede sold bicycles, Johnson marine engines and various British cycles. In 1938, Thede moved Illinois Harley-Davidson® to a larger, three story building in Oak Park Illinois.
    When the war ended in 1945, Thede moved the dealership again, this time to a storefront at 7577 W. Lake Street in River Forest. The dealership continued to prosper, and by 1962 Thede made the move back to Oak Park, this time to 6510 W. Roosevelt Road.
    In 1967, Bob Maxant and his father Bob Maxant Sr. purchased Illinois Harley-Davidson® from Mr. Thede. The purchase included the Oak Park dealership, two Electra Glides®, one Sportster® and a total of nineteen lightweight Sprints and Rapidos, manufactured by Aermacchi. Illinois Harley-Davidson®'s only employee, Jerry Kiesow, also came with the deal to help Bob and Senior, manage their new dealership. Jerry, was a mechanic, partsman and salesman, all-in-one.
    In 1991, after several years of phenomenal growth, Illinois Harley-Davidson® was looking to move again. Bob, found a location in nearby Berwyn, IL that had plenty of space and ample parking: Striker Lanes bowling alley. Bob, oversaw the transformation of Striker Lanes from 16-lane bowling alley into one of Chicagoland's first factory "Designer Stores", featuring a 28 foot tall neon eagle sign that's still in operation today.
    Just three short years later, in 1994, Illinois Harley-Davidson®, ran out of room again! Bob, arranged to purchase the adjacent trade school and parking lot, developed that into retail space and connected the two buildings with a fenced walkway capped by a 50 foot hand-painted mural. But even that didn't solve the space problems. A second floor was added to the dealership's "south building" providing 3,800 square feet for motorcycle storage, and soon after a third building was purchased. The new "south building" houses our Rider's Edge classroom and machine shop and also adds much needed parking.
    In 2011, current Owners Ozzie & Jill Giglio purchased Oak Lawn Harley-Davidson® from Neal Houbolt and Illinois Harley-Davidson® from Bob Maxant. They merged and work closely with both family's in order to retain the historic legacy's of both Oak Lawn Harley-Davidson® and Illinois Harley-Davidson®, two of Chicagoland's legacies and favorite stores for Harley-Davidson® riders to visit. The classic motorcycles on display date back to 1910. Vast amount of vintage memorabilia and photographs are showcased throughout the dealership. Illinois Harley-Davidson® has prevailed and premiered throughout the decades as a leading dealership serving thousands of riders throughout Chicagoland area and those traveling on the "Mother Road" Route 66.

15. Thanks SS Minnow thanked for this post
    Likes SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool boat....I don't think I would want to sit behind those short stacks coming off the heads for very long.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ya gotta annoying after a mile haha , I dont think it ever got on plane , just barging along,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russels, and Johnies, I miss that area.
    Damn Robbie, just damn.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)