Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Poole ModVP View Post
    Not every person in a kayak is a wacko liberal. Much of the paddling community IS liberal, but myself and some others who race surf ski's are not. I will carry in my motor boat. But I take a more reserved approach. I will just get the registration numbers and find out where the offender lives.
    And, you do that how?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kayaks here in Tenn require no registration unless equipped with trolling or running motor
    97 xb2002 15" 300x w 1.62 sporty
    ( Haulin Bass) (108 mph so far
    (Rip. Whiteally02) -dad
    They call it the American dream, to bad you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will hedrick View Post
    Kayaks here in Tenn require no registration unless equipped with trolling or running motor
    Same in FL. Probably all states
    \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\/// \\\///

Checkmate Pulsare 2100 with a 2017 Merc 250 Pro XS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will hedrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TraceF3 View Post
    Same in FL. Probably all states
    Same here. But the part about getting registration numbers and finding out where they live?

First flaw, my boat is registered to my business.
    Second, anyone I know in law enforcement cannot run numbers, without a reason. Reason being, if the number pops, or comes back dirty, they have to go and get it, or do a bunch of paperwork to address why they ran the number, and why they were not able to get it.

Maybe there is something I do not know. I am not a very smart man. Please do explain, Mark Poole.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about getting the numbers off of an idiots powerboat. True almost all states have no kayak registration.

Someone mentioned getting violent over catching a fish on "someone else's spot". Any person who gets 'violent' with me needs to look over their shoulder for a while.
    1970 15' Allison/135 Chrysler stacker
    RC Mod-VP Boats

IMPBA District 13
    NAMBA District 3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking about getting the numbers off of an idiots powerboat. True almost all states have no kayak registration.

Someone mentioned getting violent over catching a fish on "someone else's spot". Any person who gets 'violent' with me needs to look over their shoulder for a while.
    The post was about someone getting violent over fishing, too be truthful if a gun was drawn during a dispute on the water I doubt there would be a next time, that's why I carry my gun, just saying
    (Rip. Whiteally02) -dad
    They call it the American dream, to bad you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go back and read what you posted. Does not reflect your later post. Weird, liar, full of dung, one of the three,minimum, it is you.
    Last edited by SS Minnow; 09-13-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just want to say that bringing concealed guns to hand is not for warning people. That is intent to fire. I would prefer to open carry for the warning phase. If you pull your weapon from the holster you are fair game to be shot. I believe that a previous post said it best, "you don't touch yours, and I won't touch mine." And that is how it should be. And as a professional fisherman, fighting over a fishing spot is childish and irresponsible. People need to chill the f out. I quit tournament bass fishing because of this "wannabe like ike" mentality.

83 V-King, 96 Mariner, 200 hp ff block 2.5 w/a 28p choppa
    We gotta clean this liberal mess up, VOTE TRUMP TO MAGA!
    Rebuild thread:
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-it&highlight=
    http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...cs.&highlight=
    Videos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I still like tournaments lol
    (Rip. Whiteally02) -dad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m just trying to see where I can mount my AR before they come to take it away......

But seriously, I don’t usually carry on the Talon but when I’m on the fishing boat it’s legal to open carry as long as I remember to stick a fishing pole in a rod holder and it does tend to “temper” any aggression.
    Mark

11. Likes Will hedrick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I carry something 95% of the time and I know that if and when there is another accident and a gator comes near everyone will be happy that there are guns available. We ran out of fuel this spring pulling into Jolly Gators off of lake Harney and had 20 of them at surface "within sight" all around us. My wife, son and I felt a little better knowing that we had a 40 Glock and 80 rounds in the dry bag while waiting for a tow.

Joe

13. Likes XstreamVking, Will hedrick, Robby321 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best case I have found is having a CC Permit and a pocket carry weapon. If in doubt the weapon can be still be concealed/aimed from inside of your pocket A fully zippered bag or latched holster in Florida will let you carry in the vehicle/boat without a CCP. Just make sure you don't EVER enter the exclusion zone for a Military Base or Government port.

"Confidence" is that wonderful feeling you had right before you fully understood your true situation.- Unknown
    I don’t know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they terrify me.- Duke of Wellington
    “I am not afraid of an Army of lions lead by a sheep; I am afraid of sheep lead by a lion.” – Alexander the Great
    Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.-Douglas MacArthur

Allison GSE 300XS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XstreamVking View Post
    In US state and fed waters you can OPEN carry a weapon while going to fish, while fishing, coming back from fishing, .....FE; shotgun in a rod holder. So, always carry a fishing rod too. International waters anything goes. In the Bahamas territorial waters (and a lot of other places) they have stricter gun laws that change as the wind blows. This is my current understanding, but things change.
    As long as you have a fishing licence you can carry on a boat. It falls under the same bylaws of hunting. Fishing is a form of hunting in the eyes of the law.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3