Guys,

I've had one of these on my wish list for several years now. In addition to having email alerts set-up on Craig's List, I'd check regularly on eBay and Craig's List for the right one and right price. This one came up 3 hours from my house on Saturday and I thought it would be worth the drive. 4 years of looking and debating, now parked in my garage.

These photos are 4 years old. The 4 years of outside storage and wear since have left this 1971 model far from what you see here. I will be pulling the outboard this weekend and start splitting the cap/hull for a full-on stringer/transom/flooring rebuild. I've waited a long time for one of these, so really no rush to get it in the water before I do the restore.

I'd like to know if there are any GT150 or Glastron owners groups out there that can provide specific resource information. The original seats and bases are long gone, so I'd love to find drawings or base material patterns to build my own replicas of the original seating. I want to put this back as close to original in appearance as possible while using modern composite materials for the knee bracing, stringers, transom, and flooring. The things you can't see will be better than new, but I want those you can see to be true to the original 1971 model. Inputs Appreciated!

Gordon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT150 1.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	447574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT150 3.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	447575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT150 2.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	447576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GT150 4.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	447577