Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Approx 25% of the world wants to exterminate that which does not agree with them? If that were so, it would simply be so. Your taking the extreme fringe and blanketing the whole 1.5 BILLION people with it. Senseless and not helping anyone. Alienation is what brings violence and anger. Tribal nonsense

Remember now before you get angry, my suggestion as first is only for those WHO WANT TO HELP to focus on these peoples domestic, state, and national security within their homelands is the BEST WAY to help them and provide a long term solution. Anger, hate, judgements and assumptions only serve to make things worse regardless of which tribe is angry at whomever.
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Talk to anyone that has been in Iraq or Afghanistan and they all say the same thing, nothing we can do because these people still live by 13th century standards and those they do not agree with only want to kill each other, no compromise, no peaceful resolution. Fraud and corruption so rampant that they rob the system to line their pockets and society programs are not funded. We cannot help these people because we are playing two different games with incompatible rules. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that. The only thing we can do is watch out for ourselves and contain their mess in their own country. Sad, but true.

3. Likes mrichartz, nitro_rat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Sweden? You have your neck hair up for no reason at all. You seem to be assuming things from my posts that simply are not so. Sweden wants to help ( so it seems yes agreed? ) so they flood Sweden with refuges and migrants who dont seem to want to integrate into Swedish culture. Why is that? Well my guess is no one wants to lose their identity even if its not altogether beneficial because its who they are, and what they are accustomed too. This is enveloped in the adjective called culture. Its unique to each person and community around the world. Agreed so far?

So when a culture that clashes with another culture are brought in close proximity it doest take a rocket scientists to realize that INTENTIONALLY doing this makes any sense at all. This appears to be from my perspective precisely what Sweden has done and refuses to discuss sensitive issues surrounding the problems ahead out of fear of being labelled RACIST? This again to me is completely senseless because it has no merit and does not apply to their refuge circumstance whatsoever. The media surely will throw labels at any TRULY progressive discussions about sorting these issues out thats a given because it brings more clicks and more clicks brings them more money and people keep clicking on ranting baseless accusational rubbish that fuels their tribal instincts making them feel RIGHT, which is what most people want is to simply feel right. The trouble is life is ever changing and right is relative. Hence the reality we all live in which is based on relativity and morality.

Cannot help? Disagree WHOLLY on that. I believe anything is possible because I am a CAN DO person not a defeatist angry person who likes seeing others suffer. That said I support each and every persons RIGHT to associate with whomever they wish and using the democratic process to position their town/state/nation however they wish. Dont want immigrants and the votes support it? No immigrants. No problem from me. Its when gov'ts over reach and force these changes upon us I do NOT support that at all. Especially when they are not well thought out and dont even address the real issues the people they are trying to help seem to need.

A **** show, as earlier
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Only way to defend ourselves from the muslims (radical or not) is to isolate ourselves from them. Letting them into our country/society and allowing them keep their backasswards way of living is stupid. I have no problem with the ones living in their home countries. Live and let live. But, I don't want them to be allowed to move here here and destroy our culture.

6. Likes mrichartz, SS Minnow, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeFever View Post
    So Sweden? You have your neck hair up for no reason at all. You seem to be assuming things from my posts that simply are not so. Sweden wants to help ( so it seems yes agreed? ) so they flood Sweden with refuges and migrants who dont seem to want to integrate into Swedish culture. Why is that? Well my guess is no one wants to lose their identity even if its not altogether beneficial because its who they are, and what they are accustomed too. This is enveloped in the adjective called culture. Its unique to each person and community around the world. Agreed so far?

So when a culture that clashes with another culture are brought in close proximity it doest take a rocket scientists to realize that INTENTIONALLY doing this makes any sense at all. This appears to be from my perspective precisely what Sweden has done and refuses to discuss sensitive issues surrounding the problems ahead out of fear of being labelled RACIST? This again to me is completely senseless because it has no merit and does not apply to their refuge circumstance whatsoever. The media surely will throw labels at any TRULY progressive discussions about sorting these issues out thats a given because it brings more clicks and more clicks brings them more money and people keep clicking on ranting baseless accusational rubbish that fuels their tribal instincts making them feel RIGHT, which is what most people want is to simply feel right. The trouble is life is ever changing and right is relative. Hence the reality we all live in which is based on relativity and morality.

Cannot help? Disagree WHOLLY on that. I believe anything is possible because I am a CAN DO person not a defeatist angry person who likes seeing others suffer. That said I support each and every persons RIGHT to associate with whomever they wish and using the democratic process to position their town/state/nation however they wish. Dont want immigrants and the votes support it? No immigrants. No problem from me. Its when gov'ts over reach and force these changes upon us I do NOT support that at all. Especially when they are not well thought out and dont even address the real issues the people they are trying to help seem to need.

A **** show, as earlier
    And you told me not to get angry, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, rape and blowing stuff up is a part of your culture that no one wants to let go of, cause, reasons.

I always appreciated your well thought out posts and replies. Trouble here is you are dead wrong. And if you (we) continue on the path we are on, we will all fall at the hands of moose limbs. There are two types of moose-ees, the extremists that openly call for OUR extermination, and the others that silently support the extremists.

But hey, you want to help them, right? Good for you (sarcasm) at our expense.

8. Likes mrichartz, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A **** show, as earlier
    And as to this part of your reply, we have been in afgan and iraq for over 15, closer to 20 years. How has trying to introduce our "democracy" (which it is not) unto them working? Spoiler, it is not. They do not and will not live by our rules. Some people will never learn, is your name on that list?

10. Likes Forkin' Crazy, mrichartz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Minnow View Post
    And as to this part of your reply, we have been in afgan and iraq for over 15, closer to 20 years. How has trying to introduce our "democracy" (which it is not) unto them working? Spoiler, it is not. They do not and will not live by our rules. Some people will never learn, is your name on that list?
    Yea, I have made counter points with this guy. In the end it is easier just to say, "You're right." and walk away! Name:  laughing.gif
Views: 51
Size:  158 Bytes
    I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

12. Likes LakeFever, SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt say occupation was the road forward either. You keep adding things into what Im saying that I do not suggest. I already admitted I dont have all the answers but I dont think immigrating a bunch of people regardless of culture into another culture where the two clash is wise or good for the long run. I also suggested that if your the type who wants to help focusing on domestic, state, nation concerns in these troubled places is the way forward. Keep in mind this whole discussion in my position is about Sweden and their desire to help these people it does not reflect anything else. I dont know how clearer I can make it than that I dont support migrating clashing cultures what are you not understanding about that?

I never once suggested democracy needs to be spoon fed to them or that Sweden ought to occupy these places to secure them either. I merely suggested that those who want to truly help need to put their focus where it will help most, their homes. Importing people away from their homes in a place they will not feel at home at is dumb. This is why there is so much disrespect they dont want to be there they want to be home.

As for live by the rule of law? Around here the law applies equally, to ALL of us. So anyone who wants to move in needs to learn and respect the law or face the consequences. 100% I support the law
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thing is I'm wondering how many Swedish citizens are looking to help or is it the govt shoving on them..sure see alot saying they don't want to (BUT I CAN ONLY see what's posted and articles etc) like what was being done here!
    The bombings rapes, no go zones etc have changed alot of people's minds too....you lay down with dogs!!
    '84 Checkmate Convincor
    Twin v6 closed deck Evinrude loopers
    Heavily ported,2.7 heads,cooling mods
    milled finger ported to match vertex pistons,
    All casting slag removed
    Sleeves in opposite so no idle reliefs
    drilled/relieved exh, lower and mid,
    148 psi comp,balanced pistons and rods, Holley red,Stuffed,77d jets 106 pullovers
    CDI 8500 digital ignitions ..Boyesen reeds..And more....

15. Likes Forkin' Crazy, SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole European approach to this was reckless with little to no plan other than one thing.... when you follow the money? The more citizens you have the more debt you can pile on. The whole place is already on tilt with debt, Sweden especially. Norway on the other hand asked refuges what they wanted and offered them money if they wished to leave, most took the money and moved on. They also put a cap on immigration numbers so as not to damage their own culture. Wise on both fronts imo and sustainable, but Norway has money not debt.
    Last edited by LakeFever; 08-25-2019 at 06:44 PM.
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we used to fly into Copenhagen, Denmark, we would stay over the bridge in Malmo, Sweden. Mainly, because it was cheaper and more to do. But our corporate security officer warned us about all the ‘grenade’ attacks and rapes that were happening in the center city, and discouraged us from staying there for safety reasons. Then one of our flight attendants was harassed while out by herself leaving the market one afternoon. That was the end of that......

18. Likes Forkin' Crazy, SS Minnow liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole European approach to this was reckless with little to no plan other than one thing.... when you follow the money? The more citizens you have the more debt you can pile on. The whole place is already on tilt with debt, Sweden especially. Norway on the other hand asked refuges what they wanted and offered them money if they wished to leave, most took the money and moved on. They also put a cap on immigration numbers so as not to damage their own culture. Wise on both fronts imo and sustainable, but Norway has money not debt.
    Well, you seem to think you are "perty" smart. What is your solution? I put mine out there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt propose a solution because I dont have one its not something I focus on. I like how Norway handled it but whats done is done Sweden now has their hands full and a lot of unknowns ahead. I think the people who want to help ought to focus on these peoples homelands and sort it out but as earlier I dont think its a religious issue, its cultural. Culture can be changed and improved. Mess with a persons faith and you most likely wont like the outcome because they will never respect you.

Thats about all i have on it
    Hydrostream dreamin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we do not focus on a solution, we are just wasting time and resources. And we all know we have wasted too much of those.
    Containment. What we learned from the 1930's. If we do not contain, the enemy we will face may be too big to conquer.

22. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Containment? Concentration camps were containment centers. Contain 1/4 of the worlds population you cant be serious?

Make home safe for native peoples so they can thrive within their own culture? Im on board with that which is probably more what you really want because no need to contain anyone whos happy to stay where they are. Anyways I dont spend much time on this, but I have had an eye on Sweden and whats happened since the mass migration and the media control and refusal to state crimes etc is digustingly wrong imo and wont serve any long term good. Enabling bad behavior is the dumbest thing anyone can do because it makes bad behavior a growth system
    Hydrostream dreamin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2