I will keep this short as i can. Me and the Faimly were headed to the keys from SC pulling a 21 ft Grady white loaded down. Wet roads (not Raining) running down the turnpike coming into Miami 5 cars on the road i was following a Ford Fusion respectable distance. We had been running together for a few miles we moved into the left lane to pass a box truck and as soon as i got beside the truck the guy in the fusion out of the blue locked his brakes up.... well now he has a totaled fusion and i have a ticket and bent bumper on the 2500 ram. I feel like it was intentional as there was nothing in front of him and he told the officer that he never hit the brakes i just came up behind him and rammed him out of the blue. Officer said he knows what is going on but has no option but to charge me with careless driving. I get it, I couldn’t stop, and should of left more room but anyway i am looking for where to proceed from here. When i got home from the keys i had several pieces of mail from lawyers in fl to handle the ticket.

Btw the guy was driving on a suspended license he didn’t know about so they impounded his car on the site.

i was looking for any advice from the Florida guys do i just pay the ticket or call one of these Laywer adds i got in the mail?