Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How can 12% population

....cause 90% of lawlessness crap, and 100% democrats in power do nothing?

Seems the "Ice Water Challenge" original was for ALS awareness. Had a dear old friend die from it, and she was a nurse. 2 years slowly takes over your body and a very painful death. Now it ice down the cops, "ICE" next...........

There were 37,144,530 non-Hispanic blacks, which comprised 12.1% of the population. This number increased to 42 million according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans, making up 14% of the total U.S. population.

2. Likes Glasstream15, Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it's politically incorrect to "sweep the streets", enforce loitering laws, curfews, stop and frisk, pull over for d.w.b. etc.
    Most disgusting thing I've seen in a while, officers being attacked with squirt guns, buckets of water and sh!t, the bucket itself.
    Good old fashioned roundup is in order. Paddy wagons, choke holds, cuff and stuff, felony charges. 3 strikes law. Head cracking type of enforcement is long overdue. Unfortunately, this will probably never happen in today's political climate.
    New York City really needs Giuliani back.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And I gotta say when lived Chiton Suburbs, first me hear a "driveby? WTF? Moved 1994 here. That ****pit Seattle (way WAY north me..) after 5 years hear it again! But lets go back if old enough to see "racism" fades away. Then bozo elected and "things will different now"! So bozo gone, hilbilly destroyed by Trump, and .."its BACKKKKKKKKK"....And all cities are ..what?..RUN BY DEMONRATS!

5. Likes Forkin' Crazy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rochelle howell View Post
    Because it's politically incorrect to "sweep the streets", enforce loitering laws, curfews, stop and frisk, pull over for d.w.b. etc.
    Most disgusting thing I've seen in a while, officers being attacked with squirt guns, buckets of water and sh!t, the bucket itself.
    Good old fashioned roundup is in order. Paddy wagons, choke holds, cuff and stuff, felony charges. 3 strikes law. Head cracking type of enforcement is long overdue. Unfortunately, this will probably never happen in today's political climate.
    New York City really needs Giuliani back.
    Like the"rules of engagement" a war now (Nam Vet here). Keeps the war going as .."ya need a lawyer with you to now, and ask the enemy if its OK with you, as I want to kill you...let me ask my lawyer"!

7. Likes Glasstream15 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What are the police going to do if a crowd forms a circle around them? Just stand there until the crowd gets tired?
    This is going to escalate and get violent. Just like milkshaking turned into quick dry cement in the cup.
    -----------------------
    93 STV Mod VP/MERC 2.5 200
    -----
    The Bible is life's instruction manual.

Proverbs 4:18-20

" For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."
    -- John F. Kennedy 1962

9. Likes Frank Molé liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you see the blacks chimping out throwing water off on the cops in NYC? The cops there are neutered thanks to that POS de Blasio!!! Then add that ass hole Cuomo to that... Death by a 1000 cuts. They are working steadily to pass more restrictive firearm laws. The rich and politically elite have no problem getting a permit. Impossible for your normal Joe.
    Last edited by Forkin' Crazy; 07-28-2019 at 07:11 PM. Reason: grammar

11. Likes Glasstream15, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normal people need to get out and vote or all is lost. We still out number the Liberal crowd but they make more noise, we need to vote. Around here you can’t wear a Megs hat or show a bumper sticker without getting your car keyed by a Libtard. The silent majority need to get out and vote.

13. Likes Forkin' Crazy, Glasstream15, CDave liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think its gone beyond simple voting. The cities are (dem run), slowly going up in flames and see no stopping it...its too late. And media sure don't help showing it all the time, but can't stick the head in the sand and avoid it either. And if you watch Fox, compared to MSNBC/CNN/local news, its 2 completely different worlds as views. Cities are simple going down and people that can, fleeing to the burbs, or farther. Glad I got out long ago, but slowly creeping out here are the idiots too. I mean people are REALLY getting stupid, as dense.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67787256_1203009153242554_297890509219692544_n.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	445617

15. Likes mr fun liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't take this jungle bunny cummings asshole. Border is a problem but his district IS rat infested, and #9 murders. Lets face it and cut through the damn BS any "racial crap". Is it WHITE people living inner cities? WHITE people holding them back from getting a head in life? BULLCHIT! Its the BLACK (or wanna be black) who blame it on EVERYTHING BUT THE JERK IN THE MIRROR. DEMS coddle and hold them back. Wanna get out the rat infested ghetto? JOIN THE SERVICE. Don't bitch, shoot cops, shoot each other That will get ya nowhere.
    I met MANY fine blacks in Nam, no such thing as "racism" But my shinning moment a "black person" was after out Nam Did a few months states, then off the Germany. Bunk next to me was a kid (black) who was just shipped there after basic training states. He was from the southern states, basically a "share croppers" son. Think the farthest travel him was out the email box rural, get the mail. We talked a LOT, him telling me his life, and him listening my life. I knew he was different when he would not do the convoluted hand shake other blacks, as told me.."they aint my brothers, mine are still at home" I really liked the kid and "took him under my "wing". "Ask me anything, anytime". Thing is he WANTED TO LEARN! the other 6 us were Nam Vets, running out our time before ETS. We be doing Acid, drinking wine, and the kid never partied with us, but sit on his bunk and read books. Always would wave me over and .."Whats this word mean"?

I was NEVER so humbled by another person who "asked for help" Was I superior to him? NOPE. I simple loved that kid... and I KNOW he has succeeded in life.

"Racist" rant over..............

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, Southside Chitown, had to drive through the "projects" to get to the famous "Checker Board Lounge" (I all ready told you I knew Muddy personal). These are the black I know, and they even let them "white boys" in! HA!

18. Likes rochelle howell liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure I caught this about 15 or 20 years ago on p.b.s. Keith Richards with a whole bottle in front of him and his "over the top" strutting across the tables was LEGENDARY!!!!!!!
    I been luvin's me some Muddy Waters for a long, long time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rochelle howell View Post
    Pretty sure I caught this about 15 or 20 years ago on p.b.s. Keith Richards with a whole bottle in front of him and his "over the top" strutting across the tables was LEGENDARY!!!!!!!
    I been luvin's me some Muddy Waters for a long, long time.
    There was a club northside (all white hood) called B.L.U.E.S. on North Ave. Knew the guys "Jimmie Johnson Blues Band". Sat behind the drummer Kieth. Loved the small clubs. And ran into the original cast SNL many times after "Second City" was over. Trust me, Belushi was well the one and only, never could be duplicated!! Lived 2 towns burbs from me. "Jimmy Johnson"..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And I crack up the black lady in curlers serving drinks. Zero pretense, was real. "What you boys want?" Reminds me this!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The "mud"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)