Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rswords

Several weeks ago I posted looking for info on a 4 stroke 25 Merc. Very rarely mess with smaller motors and never 4 stroke. Boat was purchased new and seldom used sitting idle for the last 7 years. Belonged to a stellar employee from the past and he had already sold it to his best friend. Motor needed fuel pump and injector service the cost of which was coming out of his pocket cuz it was already sold. RSWORDS replied he had some fuel system parts he could sell me but once he found out I was doing this to help out a friend free of charge he donated to the cause in the form of a complete vst with pump, injectors and rail, and the throttle body. Mr. Swords does not know me and will never meet the guy he helped. Doing the right thing for the right reason. I just wanted to publicly thank him for his generosity. He is an asset to the site. BTW...motor runs great.

Rock
    Team Junk

No sparkling wiggles in here, only dump truck grinches.

"Screamin Heathen"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    Several weeks ago I posted looking for info on a 4 stroke 25 Merc. Very rarely mess with smaller motors and never 4 stroke. Boat was purchased new and seldom used sitting idle for the last 7 years. Belonged to a stellar employee from the past and he had already sold it to his best friend. Motor needed fuel pump and injector service the cost of which was coming out of his pocket cuz it was already sold. RSWORDS replied he had some fuel system parts he could sell me but once he found out I was doing this to help out a friend free of charge he donated to the cause in the form of a complete vst with pump, injectors and rail, and the throttle body. Mr. Swords does not know me and will never meet the guy he helped. Doing the right thing for the right reason. I just wanted to publicly thank him for his generosity. He is an asset to the site. BTW...motor runs great.

Rock
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.100 likes.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	444525
    Wriggleys gum makes me think of boating, "Double your engines, Double your fun"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear that.Good job.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thanks needed buddy, makea me happy I could help. Glad you got it going for him

5. Likes rock, Frank Molé, Glasstream15, NICE PAIR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he needs anything else that motors going to scrap in the next week or so. Let me know