0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intake Stuffer Kit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0323.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	441984Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0324.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	441986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0329.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	441987I

I am having trouble with the kit having to grind the back side of the cage to get the clearance i need n to get .063 stuffer in the block has anyone ran them are they worth the time it takes to get them installed lot of work and time it's not a drop n thing for sure..... put the screws in and old cage took a little off the heads with a belt sander used the .019 boysen clamps
    Last edited by ivlakeman; 06-17-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry you'er having fitment troubles...I wonder if your front half was milled sometime in the past.It's certainly possible some fronts are a little tighter than others,I've had a couple reports of interference on the 7 petals,none at all on the 4,5,or 3.0 versions.In the shop here we trial fitted them in several fronts while researching how thick we could make them...91 200,245,260,and a 7 petal 2.4,and all dropped in.I'll keep an eye out for one with interference as motors come through the shop.I also have some low profile screws that might help.
    As to performance gains,Ricky at Pro Marine reported a 7 hp gain on dyno from the Victory team F1 motors,so I think the effort will be worth the trouble...keep in mind these are close to 400 hp motors,so I wouldn't expect as much gain,but certainly some,Chris

3. Likes Captain75 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Carson's Marine View Post
    Sorry you'er having fitment troubles...I wonder if your front half was milled sometime in the past.It's certainly possible some fronts are a little tighter than others,I've had a couple reports of interference on the 7 petals,none at all on the 4,5,or 3.0 versions.In the shop here we trial fitted them in several fronts while researching how thick we could make them...91 200,245,260,and a 7 petal 2.4,and all dropped in.I'll keep an eye out for one with interference as motors come through the shop.I also have some low profile screws that might help.
    As to performance gains,Ricky at Pro Marine reported a 7 hp gain on dyno from the Victory team F1 motors,so I think the effort will be worth the trouble...keep in mind these are close to 400 hp motors,so I wouldn't expect as much gain,but certainly some,Chris
    ok thanks..... I will get them in just have to take them apart so i can grind on them and get them cleaned and back together take some off the back side of the bolt stands of the cages had the reeds all set up to go n the screws are fine they are no problem
    Last edited by ivlakeman; 06-18-2019 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a milled 5 pedal front with 4 pedal cages and stuffers and am very pleased i put them in. They will be worth the work to get them fitted