Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1972 SEA CRAFT 20' cc 200hp MERC allum float on trailer $6000.00

IT's a original POTTER BUILT 20' SEA CRAFT...yellow hull and white deck center console...this boat has lots of history, was used as a safety boat at the unlimited hydros in MIAMI MARINE STADIUM, was in it many times, also at the CARIBBEAN CLUB races back in the day...anyway I aquired this boat and upgraded from a friend a few years back...I put in hyd steering , new guages, rewired whole boat,has 30 gal fuel tank under console,color fish finder/ depth, stereo,flip back cooler seat, black 4-bow bimini top, lots of storage, outriggers for fishing, front coushons for the ladies,now the good part for the guys...I junked the old 150hp merc and put a 4" jackplate manual with 4" lift on back, mounted a 7-pedal 225 MERC v/6 carb motor (clam shell cowling)on back, straight leg 20" with good tuner and solid mounts with built in trim....boat came alive...now runs 60+ easy at 6300 rpm with 21 lazer II up on pad and feels great...I took the original owner out for a ride and he couldn't believe the diff...its a real sleeper, had a couple PARAMOUNTS that took alot of set-up to reach 60+...boat is in good cond for its age, hull could use paint, has original gelcoat but stained on one side, would paint from rub rail down and it would look great...has great lines, very diserable hull has a great following on SEA CRAFT website...trailer is a alluminum float on with new rims , tires, bearings & hubs...turn key pkg $6000.00 current title and reg on both boat and trailer...heath forces sale, im a 72 yr old viet nam vet ..time to give up HI-PERF boating...call me 321-537-0905 for pics and any questions...boat in MELBOURNE FL 32940 thanks S&F

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOLD..SOLD to a sea craft collector...